Brummy Mummy #21 Pandemic Pimms with a splash of Plagiarism thrown in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely disney wouldn't pay for the same crap vlogger more than once?!
That's what I thought then wondered if she realised that so that's why she created a separate channel so she can approach them as bibbidi bibbidi instead of brummymummy - wouldn't surprise me at all

Reactions: 5
Breaking down her sentences makes it easier for her followers to understand. Small bite sized simple sentences. After all these are the people who bought her pamphlet and have left the good reviews.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That's what I thought then wondered if she realised that so that's why she created a separate channel so she can approach them as bibbidi bibbidi instead of brummymummy - wouldn't surprise me at all
She will probably have a different personality. Like how Blog Emma is different to Instagram Emma!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She will probably have a different personality. Like how Blog Emma is different to Instagram Emma!
More and more 'characters' to hide behind when she gets called out for her behaviour.
'Ohhhh you thought I was being racist? No, silly you, I'm playing the character of a Disney loving brum mum who thinks black people arent like us, I'd never say such a thing. Shame on you for not understanding the complexities of my writing'.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I found a video of her and Stephen where they were doing a Q and A video. He looked like he'd rather be anywhere else and the answers he gave were just so dull. But one of the questions for him to answer about Emma from a subscriber was " What is Emma good at?" And he genuinely said " watching YouTube videos and sleeping".

This is it.

Sorry, the question was " what can Emma spend hours doing?"

Sorry, the question was " what can Emma spend hours doing?"
They met in Risa...That place was a maze. Maybe he was just trying to escape her but accidentally ended up next to her again.

Sorry, I'm being mean. I'll be kinder... why does she think anyone cares about the stuff she's waffling about. Why do any influencers think anyone cares about their boring lives?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How much do you wanna bet that this week she is off she's made Stephen take them to the beach, maybe even a caravan. I hope someone sees her and snaps a photo of her. Imagine how paranoid she must be all of the time because she knows she breaks the rules and she knows someone my recognise her while breaking them. Probably why she carries a tin o gin around with her.

Someone on TV just made a crack at how 'influencer' is not a real job. Can she not see how pathetic she sounds. All you have had to do is work from home like you do already (no body forced you to home school fyi, you chose to and then fobbed it off on Stephen so that you could watch trash TV). Just wait for the therapy to restart. She'll be advising front line workers and even ICU workers how to deal with everything, and comparing her experiences to suggest they've been as bad as others'. Poor, poor woman.

She's hilarious if she thinks we can't see that the real reason she's gone unemployed for a week is so she doesn't slip up like the other influencers have. She doesn't care about the BLM movement, she's being forced into joining in and now realises she hasn't got anything to say that's not potentially risking controversy. Waste of space, an Ex RE teacher with Masters degree you'd think would have a box full of ideas on how to tackle this in a sensitive, product and unique way, but no she can't form words or an opinion, can't articulate well or spell, just rolls out pre prepared, artificial tosh and pastry.

Keep your eyes peeled for a yellow haired woman dressed in children's fashion posing in front of walls and flowers. We'll join her photoshoot eventually.

Reactions: 13
Exactly what you said. She said last week she’s been teaching kids about race or injustice (something along those lines) for years as a teacher, yet can’t put together a story on Instagram without sounding racist.

I’m well aware for a lot of people this is new but she said she has done it before so how she she manage to duck it up soo much.

Reactions: 12
Exactly what you said. She said last week she’s been teaching kids about race or injustice (something along those lines) for years as a teacher, yet can’t put together a story on Instagram without sounding racist.

I’m well aware for a lot of people this is new but she said she has done it before so how she she manage to duck it up soo much.
If that is how she spoke to her students about race, us and them.. then she has only added to the problem.

Who else feels like influencer culture is cancelled? We might have been the minority who have spoken up about it but I think the tide has been quietly turning for a while now and a large portion of their followers have started to become disillusioned. There is a definite shift happening.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
If that is how she spoke to her students about race, us and them.. then she has only added to the problem.

Who else feels like influencer culture is cancelled? We might have been the minority who have spoken up about it but I think the tide has been quietly turning for a while now and a large portion of their followers have started to become disillusioned. There is a definite shift happening.
I do believe it is the beginning of the end.

Throughout all the recent hardships there were a portion of online influencers who genuinely entertained and are very talented, funny and smart. Majority of influencers like Brummy continued to try and flog tat to their audience, usually stuff they themselves would not use, and it became glaringly obvious that when left to their own devices in the confines of their homes they were dull, unimaginative, selfish, stressy, and a bit dim. Nothing you would want in somebody who claims to be a good role model with the audience numbers that demands thoughtful content from them. As soon as Brummy got scared she ran. She got it right when she said that she can't please everyone all of the time which is why she cannot do this job as she is too dependent on people's validation and opinion of her. You can't say the right thing without being considerate and hard working and confident in your own convictions but Brummy is the type of fickle person that jumps on trends without any rhyme or reason. She's scared of hard work and commitment. She's lazy and weak minded. She doesn't have an opinion worth listening to. She's not an influencer, she's an attention seeker and she should alter her job title to the latter.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I do believe it is the beginning of the end.
.She's lazy and weak minded. She doesn't have an opinion worth listening to. She's not an influencer, she's an attention seeker and she should alter her job title to the latter.
This☝.
She is utterly insipid, with no educated understanding of what is going on in the world.

She is the epitome of white privelege, she has a safe family and income. ’Works’ from home and is a qualified teacher, who has been called to educate her two children who are both at an age where they can work independently.

She has a home office and the weather has been lovely so they can enjoy their garden or going for daily walks. Her husband shops and helps around the home.

But what has she done...MOANED pretty much the whole time.

Interestingly as a mum who has released a book (use that term loosely) during lockdown I find it interesting that she hasn’t supported the other mum who has released a book this week during lockdown. (Candice Braithwaite)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Someone on here said they were going to contact people re. The plagiarism on her blog. Any update??

Reactions: 2
I bet Babs is crying fully clothed in a shower after Candice Braithwaite’s book has SOLD OUT lol 😆
Hows her pamphlet doing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
After this leave of absense she can not possibly try and say this is a job. You can’t just stop working as and when you want to just because it’s a little hard

Reactions: 11
I'm new to this thread but was just curious as to whether it's just me who is totally confused by what Emma is actually trying to be. Other than invisible now that she seems to have joined the long line of Insta Morons who have fucked up!!!
And while I'm on a rant, does ANYBODY else get irritated by the way she starts a sentence, then just stops and starts talking about something completely different 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Wouldn't it be great if we could all just bugger off from our job for a week for no reason? Proving that influencing isn't a job 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.