Brummy Mummy #21 Pandemic Pimms with a splash of Plagiarism thrown in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do all these comments have to be posted over some selfie pulling a grimace type face

"What have I done when I have PMS? I know I've thrown a plate at the wall. Hahahahaha!!" WTAF.
She also said Stephen's snoring makes her want to punch him in the face.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
You can tell she’s run out of content when she has to make a grid post about taking a few days off. That’s fine if you’re gone for a month, but it’s only a few days.

I’ve been working in my particular line of work for 4 years (worked in something else before that). I could never turn round to my boss and say “we’ll 4 years ago I was just starting out and didn’t know the first thing about x,y,z and to get away with stuff”

All that’s happened here is yet again she’s been called out over something (BLM) and doesn’t know how to respond so she’s run away.

Reactions: 15
I think she spends way too much time on social media. She posts as soon as she gets up in the morning then continues to post all day until last thing at night. No wonder she's finding home schooling hard, she probably never puts her phone down for long enough to help her children. Same goes for all that 'work' she has to do as well.
I think some time off will be good for her and I think she needs to post less instagram stories when she comes back. I think she needs to spend more time with her family instead of sticking her phone in their faces 24/7.
I think the problem is she seems to think posting random shite to Instagram all day is her job?! Rambling stories the second she wakes up is not a job!

Reactions: 13
Exactly! Making content is different from posting half asleep stories as soon as she wakes up, But she’s done is so no, now it’s even harder for her to step away.

Reactions: 7
Just had a look through the comments on her last post to see if mine had been deleted and I feel soiled. I hate the term ‘arse-licking’ but that’s the only way to describe it. One even called her ‘ a truthful warrior’
What the actual f!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
You're fooling no one Em.

Shes probably been advised to shut up shop for a few days. Especially if her manager has been reading here and can see all the stupidity, thoughtless remarks, pathetic backpeddling, and simply tone-deaf posting shes been doing since this started.

Shes a ticking time bomb. And shes suddenly realised it. She wont be able to brush a momentous cock up about BLM like she has done about DM. So shes waiting it out and hoping it's all over by the time she rears her yellow head again.

Shes trying to stop the tit hitting the fan! And if enough tit hits you - it sticks!

Bye witch!

Reactions: 12
Emma is so privileged she is making a global pandemic AND a global civil rights movement about herself. Get your head out your ass Emma and see the real world, why the duck are you struggling because other people fucked up? Say you condemn them and issue and apology for supporting them previously, move on. Stop trying to bring yourself into this. Next thing she'll be using the dreaded poorly word for how 'trolls' made her feel.

How her family allow her to continue this tit show is beyond me, the money and freebees cant be worth her ruining multiple events and having multiple meltdowns (and yes it is HER who ruins them, not trolls as she would have the minions believe)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well another one bites the dust! Emma started the week declaring that she would be using her platform to discuss the “heavier issues” and ended it by tapping out when it all got too hard. I agree that these people are only human and will make mistakes and I have always thought that most of them are grossly undeserving of their reach and influence. I think they are the ones who have tried to pretend they are something they are not and I believe Emma is particularly guilty of this. The whole “in 2014 I sat on my bed in pjs and bought a domain name not knowing that I would always have to say the right thing” is a crock of tit. It is no accident that she ended up with the amount of followers she has, I’m sure she even wrote a blog about how to become a successful influencer by spamming brands. Did it say anything about befriending a hugely popular YouTuber and leaching off their success for as a long as possible? Because that sure worked pretty well for her. She wants to act like she is doing us a huge favour by sharing her life and exploiting her kids when in reality, she is clinging onto every view and like she gets because it allows her to go on “once in a lifetime” holidays, 4 times a year. Her social media following has afforded her opportunities, like book deals, with very little hard work or actual talent. When she started out, her unique selling point was that she was just like us, but at some point that changed and she decided she was better than that. All of a sudden she was a big success and it was because she was deserving of it. She didn’t have to engage in normal conversations or be exposed to negative comments or differences of opinion. She created an echo chamber for herself and completely lost touch with reality. And now she is actually shocked that she would be held accountable for the things she says and does? What a joke. I think they all need to get honest with themselves and acknowledge that they are only qualified to influence people on what frozen food to purchase in their weekly grocery shop. They are nothing more than glorified salespeople and should be trusted as such.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Well another one bites the dust! Emma started the week declaring that she would be using her platform to discuss the “heavier issues” and ended it by tapping out when it all got too hard. I agree that these people are only human and will make mistakes and I have always thought that most of them are grossly undeserving of their reach and influence. I think they are the ones who have tried to pretend they are something they are not and I believe Emma is particularly guilty of this. The whole “in 2014 I sat on my bed in pjs and bought a domain name not knowing that I would always have to say the right thing” is a crock of tit. It is no accident that she ended up with the amount of followers she has, I’m sure she even wrote a blog about how to become a successful influencer by spamming brands. Did it say anything about befriending a hugely popular YouTuber and leaching off their success for as a long as possible? Because that sure worked pretty well for her. She wants to act like she is doing us a huge favour by sharing her life and exploiting her kids when in reality, she is clinging onto every view and like she gets because it allows her to go on “once in a lifetime” holidays, 4 times a year. Her social media following has afforded her opportunities, like book deals, with very little hard work or actual talent. When she started out, her unique selling point was that she was just like us, but at some point that changed and she decided she was better than that. All of a sudden she was a big success and it was because she was deserving of it. She didn’t have to engage in normal conversations or be exposed to negative comments or differences of opinion. She created an echo chamber for herself and completely lost touch with reality. And now she is actually shocked that she would be held accountable for the things she says and does? What a joke. I think they all need to get honest with themselves and acknowledge that they are only qualified to influence people on what frozen food to purchase in their weekly grocery shop. They are nothing more than glorified salespeople’s and should be trusted as such.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 1
Her comments about Susie Verrills tweets are so self centred it’s staggering.

There is zero compassion for the people who these would genuinely have hurt. Susie tweeted horrid comments about disabled children, about immigrants, she fat shamed and the racism was horrific. But Babs is upset that she trusted someone and they let her down, eh?

How does this lazy self centred woman turn everything into how it affects her?

Babs was/is buddies with Meldrum, who has not apologised for her racism. Has Babs asked her pal PTwM where the money goes from her PayPal donations ?

Babs is sos desperate to be in with the mumfluencers she will let them do anything as long as she is friends with those with lots of followers...the whole thing is a sham. They aren’t real friends Babs they are the same as you, all using each other to climb the pole of Internet fame, no consideration to how it affects any of their children. You all want adoration and free stuff.

What a horrid shallow existence this must be and in the week where people are tying to affect social change, trying to impact on systematic and institutional racism, standing with their black colleagues (there are numerous black mums on Instagram trying to get noticed) on line and supporting their represention...you come off the internet.

It’s so obvious you simply can’t handle it but it also looks like you don’t want to handle it.

Attachments

• Heart
She’s had more likes on her post saying she’s taking a break that any of her other recent posts. I hope she doesn’t see that as a reason to play the sympathy card even more often now.

Reactions: 8
She’s had more likes on her post saying she’s taking a break that any of her other recent posts. I hope she doesn’t see that as a reason to play the sympathy card even more often now.
I think is says a lot about the types of people following her. Look at the engagement on that post compared to her first BLM post. I would be embarrassed about that, not proud of my community.

Reactions: 9
I think is says a lot about the types of people following her. Look at the engagement on that post compared to her first BLM post. I would be embarrassed about that, not proud of my community.
This!!! Or people are just really happy to see her go :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
This!!! Or people are just really happy to see her go :ROFLMAO:
She has the same followers as SV, when Susie apologised for her racist behaviour on a post last week, underneath that post was a load of white women telling her how brave she was and how everyone has said things they regret in the past.... that didn’t help Susie at all.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Having trained and worked as a teacher she should be well versed in what is appropriate to say and do and should have an inbuilt filter. Unfortunately Emma puts her mouth into gear as soon as she wakes up and doesn't think about what she is saying.

Reactions: 10
This woman really has no idea how lucky she is and how priviliged she is. My uncle is black and my auntie white. I remember years ago her and my uncle visiting us and stopping at a nearby campsite. She woke one morning to find that some complete and utter bastard had put a cup of washing powder on the doorstep of their caravan as if to suggest they "scrub themselves clean". This was in the nineties and this tit is STILL going on for millions of people. Why is she struggling to address this? Millions of people have no choice BUT to face it. They can't run away.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
No reason for her to go stir crazy. She can go outside and exercise with her family for walks etc as often as she likes. That’s only problematic for her as it means taking time away from Netflix.

She could put together all sorts of educational ideas for the ‘gram, drawing on her teaching experience. All she does is post pictures of her laptop screen of the occasional assignment. Then moan about it being hard and needing to dump more stuff on the husband-shaped doormat.

She can’t do inspirational ‘look after yourself’ content as she isn’t looking after herself. She’s drinking loads and piling on the weight. ‘Body positive’ is not the same as ‘letting yourself go’.

The thing with her is she’s obsessed with reading on here and I expect most of the time none of her minions question her it’s all the stuff she reads on here that she can’t handle and most influencers panic about this site because people post about contacting the brands they work with, so now she’s shitting herself that like with the DV scandal she’s cocked up again so she’s signing off for a week hoping that it blows over.

She always goes for the sympathy card ‘I’m over sensitive’ ‘I’m not thick skinned’ well after 7 years and Therapy you would think she had learnt to grow a thicker skin but like most of these influencers they can’t stand any form of criticism and panic they’re going to lose the lifestyle they have gained from sat on their arses all day taking staged pics and doing swipe ups.

The crystal clear camera on that phone is doing her no favours!! Her skin looks so tired, lack of vitamins is doing her no favours. With how bad their diet is she could do with a good supplement to try and help her out a bit.
Without the filter must be even worse!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.