Brummy Mummy #21 Pandemic Pimms with a splash of Plagiarism thrown in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If shes taking a few days away its coz she's worked up the courage to go to the shops. She'll be shopping, then filming and editing hauls with her "time off" šŸ™„

Reactions: 11
Thatā€™s the thing, NO ONE was pretending to be her husband. Someone made a PARODY Instagram account. And it stated in the bio it was a parody account brummydaddyof2 or something it was called and it posted pictures of Mickey Mouse with the most hilarious captions. It was one of the funniest times on this thread. Then brummy got it shut down and threatened to get the police involved accusing people of trying to impersonate her husband. She is absolutely despicable
Lets all have a laugh refreshing our memories of her telling her followers on Facebook that someone was impersonating her husband and could they all report it to have it removed!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hooray a few days with non of her childish portrayal of adulthood. Praise. The. Lord

I am pretty positive will all the racism stuff surrounding another influencer she is backing off incase the "smash stes face in" comes back to Smash her in her haggered face

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The old glasses that gave her a headache? *cough* hangover. That's it Bab have your break for some space... not at all because you've made yourself look a twit again!!! Do us a favour and don't log back on.

Surely thereā€™s only a number of times a 42 year old woman can KEEP crying to her husband about ā€œtrollsā€ on the internet. If it apparently did ruin Christmas, ruin their New York holiday, she claims sheā€™s had to go to therapy because of social media and trolls. If I was stephen I would tell her to bleeping come off it for good once and for all!!!!!

Reactions: 29
Iā€™ve just cracked and left a negative comment so see how long until Iā€™m blocked
The stupid, money-making dullard

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely thereā€™s only a number of times a 42 year old woman can KEEP crying to her husband about ā€œtrollsā€ on the internet. If it apparently did ruin Christmas, ruin their New York holiday, she claims sheā€™s had to go to therapy because of social media and trolls. If I was stephen I would tell her to bleeping come off it for good once and for all!!!!!
The mans got no backbone. If that was me or my sons dad and I heard about my kids photos being used on websites Iā€™d put my foot down and that would be the end of the use of them on any forms of social media. But no he loves the Ā£Ā£Ā£ or heā€™s scared of babs.

• Heart
Actually, there's more on the parody accounts on this thread from page 43 onwards. I had forgotten there was also one called brummymommyof2! There are some screenshots from the hilarious parody accounts !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didnā€™t she say at one point that her and Stephen nearly got a divorce because of ā€œdem trollsā€. Think it would have been the best thing Stephen has ever done!

Iā€™ve just cracked and left a negative comment so see how long until Iā€™m blocked
The stupid, money-making dullard
Looked for your comment but couldnā€™t see it, what did you say?

Reactions: 3
Ah yes, itā€™s gone. I said something like ā€˜just leave and stop making thousands upon thousands from flogging us stuffā€™

It felt good at the time šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But then he would miss out on his free carvery and deliveroo meals

• Haha
Remember she said to someone the other day she has something set up to restrict certain trolling words? When she posted a story the other day of her laptop I noticed she had a tab open that was to do with this.

Can you imagine the amount of words she has entered that she won't accept to be posted?!

• Haha
  • Wow
I found a video of her and Stephen where they were doing a Q and A video. He looked like he'd rather be anywhere else and the answers he gave were just so dull. But one of the questions for him to answer about Emma from a subscriber was " What is Emma good at?" And he genuinely said " watching YouTube videos and sleeping".

This is it.

I found a video of her and Stephen where they were doing a Q and A video. He looked like he'd rather be anywhere else and the answers he gave were just so dull. But one of the questions for him to answer about Emma from a subscriber was " What is Emma good at?" And he genuinely said " watching YouTube videos and sleeping".

This is it.
Sorry, the question was " what can Emma spend hours doing?"

This is it.
Sorry, the question was " what can Emma spend hours doing?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I have chronic fatigue syndrome but I swear I do more and sleep less then brummy!

Reactions: 13
I think it's worrying that her life revolves around television. First thing in the morning, all afternoon, the evening etc. Her time seems solely focussed on watching pretty much anything. My best friend is a film critic and spends less time in front of a screen. It's absolutely up to Emma what she does with her time but it raises many red flags in my psychologist brain. I know personally the time I watch the most television is when I want to escape my own life and desperately need a distraction, when I was in hospital for 40 nights with twin pregnancy/birth I cannot tell you how much crap American TV I watched. All of it. I was hurting inside and wanted to escape. To have two such lovely energetic children it just seems off to spend so much time plonked on her sofa. I'm not judging her choices at all, I just think it's sad and she could be doing so much more in that time (even writing another terrible list of poems!) Don't get me wrong, me and my dressing gown. Ooft. That is a love story for the ages. But if I spent that much time in my dressing gown watching television my partner would think I'm depressed.

However am aware I've just spent 5 mins typing this on a gossip site so who am I to judge šŸ¤£what do you all think? How much tv do you watch?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think it's worrying that her life revolves around television. First thing in the morning, all afternoon, the evening etc. Her time seems solely focussed on watching pretty much anything. My best friend is a film critic and spends less time in front of a screen. It's absolutely up to Emma what she does with her time but it raises many red flags in my psychologist brain. I know personally the time I watch the most television is when I want to escape my own life and desperately need a distraction, when I was in hospital for 40 nights with twin pregnancy/birth I cannot tell you how much crap American TV I watched. All of it. I was hurting inside and wanted to escape. To have two such lovely energetic children it just seems off to spend so much time plonked on her sofa. I'm not judging her choices at all, I just think it's sad and she could be doing so much more in that time (even writing another terrible list of poems!) Don't get me wrong, me and my dressing gown. Ooft. That is a love story for the ages. But if I spent that much time in my dressing gown watching television my partner would think I'm depressed.

However am aware I've just spent 5 mins typing this on a gossip site so who am I to judge šŸ¤£what do you all think? How much tv do you watch?
I have ADHD as does my daughter and a trait we share is that we both retreat to TV when overwhelmed. Usually old stuff we've watched 5 million times.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.