Brummy Mummy #21 Pandemic Pimms with a splash of Plagiarism thrown in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For what it’s worth, the little girl raised the money she needed to go to New York to get her treatment so yay 🎉
Ahh amazing news! Bore off brummy. Would take 2 seconds to share on your stories or have the decency to send a proper reply.

Reactions: 12
For what it’s worth, the little girl raised the money she needed to go to New York to get her treatment so yay 🎉
I was just looking at the stories on the page, amazing how many actual celebrities who I'm sure get a load more charity requests that her managed to take time out to raise awareness 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I was just looking at the stories on the page, amazing how many actual celebrities who I'm sure get a load more charity requests that her managed to take time out to raise awareness 👌
Yeah she's making out like she's some. Big celeb who gets loads of requests 🤔

Reactions: 2
Babs hasn’t mentioned her gammy leg for a while. Not unexpected. She only trots it out when she wants to avoid doing something. Obviously Disney rides and the like are okay at all times.

With the doormat in permanent residence, she can just pass on all household chores to him “because I need to work” as an easier excuse.

Reactions: 7
Thanks everyone. Why would you even think referencing yourself as looking like the KKK was acceptable? Also, Part Time Working Mummy? How is this even a successful thing? That's exactly what I am and I'm doing it by myself. I'm missing a trick here!

Reactions: 9
Thanks everyone. Why would you even think referencing yourself as looking like the KKK was acceptable? Also, Part Time Working Mummy? How is this even a successful thing? That's exactly what I am and I'm doing it by myself. I'm missing a trick here!
I'm assuming u dont fancy being a part time worker, full time scammer! That's the difference!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Has she deleted the picture where the lady asked about the charity?? Can’t find it now 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ooh, so glad Babs has jumped on this blackout bandwagon. I much prefer her Story feed today!
Yeh lovely not having her barking down our throats with her daily sending you all lots of love and other shite

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She went away for her 30th to a spa hotel with friends. They were all in a lift and one of them commented/joked that they looked like KKK in their robes and she very ignorantly included the footage in a vlog. She then didn’t address it or apologise, took down the vlog and went silent for weeks then came back as if nothing had happened.
I was just reading about it and apparently she did do a post that said it was a heartfelt apology?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why delete it and make it so obvious that she reads here?

Shouldn’t you be “working“ Babs or doing “childcare” .. not using your precious time to read tattle.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Why delete it and make it so obvious that she reads here?

Shouldn’t you be “working“ Babs or doing “childcare” .. not using your precious time to read tattle.
Her manager read it for her and made the suggestion. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
HAHAHAH she’s deleted if she must be panicking. Emma, we have screenshots. Don’t worry!

Reactions: 7
A shame she didn't make all those posts when Meldrum posted her racist comment in the lift. Instead she came out in sympathy for her about the "Trolls" pure hypocrisy. Then again she told everyone she taught racism!! 😡😡

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yeah she's making out like she's some. Big celeb who gets loads of requests 🤔
But also, no one is actually asking her to do ANYTHING other than share their cause with the huge following. Literally, just post it in her stories with a swipe up. How hard is that? Because it seems pretty easy to do when she's got an #afflink to share. And sharing things is easy as when she puts her monotone, bored to death voice on to do an #ad. So what's the difference? Oh yeah 🤦🏻‍♀️ there's no fame/glory/paycheque for Emma at the end of it!!! I swear she only donates to the Children's Hospital so she can take a cringe photo with a mahoosive cheque and a couple of nurses and get pats on the back from the sheep.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.