Brummy Mummy #20 can’t watch the news and hitting the booze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like something needs to be done about the plagiarism surely she shouldn't be allowed to get away with it

Reactions: 7
How can it be that a family of 4, in their garden, can sound like a day at Alton Towers?
Answers on a postcard please 😳
#earsbleeding

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I'm more than happy to send on the screenshots from my work that show her plagerism percentages etc I just don't know who I would speak to about it? Anyone have any ideas?
no idea I would say her management but I think they would sweep it under the carpet I really don't know

Reactions: 1
I'm more than happy to send on the screenshots from my work that show her plagerism percentages etc I just don't know who I would speak to about it? Anyone have any ideas?
As she doesn't have an employer it would be to each of the sources of the original info. Therefore, each original author would need to be sent evidence of the copied work for them to take action. I would say genuine writers take plagiarism very seriously.

Reactions: 2
If she copied it from Disney report it to them!

also why is she pretending the fall was an accident?? It wasn’t. She did it on purpose.

Reactions: 3
Possible thread:
Pandemic Pimms with a splash of Plagiarism thrown in....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Find the writers of the posts it was copied from and report it to them. Report it to Disney and report it to her management.

Reactions: 3
Find the writers of the posts it was copied from and report it to them. Report it to Disney and report it to her management.
I'll have a word with my old colleague who works at Disney HQ 😊

Reactions: 9
She is just making a complete fool of herself for the sake of content now. I imagine her just sitting around all day thinking of ridiculous things she can do to film. Like a teenage boy who has just bought himself a GoPro with his birthday money. Plus the joke is on all of her followers that were worried that she might have hurt herself in her very fragile state... Of course it didn’t hurt because she just has a normal back, leg, fanny... whatever the duck it was.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry if its already been mentioned - if the original authors of the content are made aware of the plagiarism surrounding their work then they'll probably contact her and ask her to remove it.
If she doesnt then the original author may get in touch with the platform who is hosting the site and ask them to step in.
If she has any ads on her blog then the original author could even contact the advertisers to alert them about plagiarism on the site.
Theres lots of potential scenarios, but getting in touch with the sites shes stolen from is probably the first step.

Reactions: 4
My thread suggestions-

#21 Wont do the big shop but disney hols dont stop!

#21 Her protective mask is some pimms in a flask!

#21 Mum guilt, same biscuit quilt, wandering around, let's hope the Pimms ain't spilt!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What happened to all the work she had to do? I get that she wants to spend time with her children but if she's that busy with work why is she in her cozzy jumping into a paddling pool? I don't think she's half as busy as she's making out to be...

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.