Brummy Mummy #20 can’t watch the news and hitting the booze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in the email she sent to me, she defends the fact she’s giving out misinformation by stating that her blog is for fun only and is a hobby, an “escape” and is not affiliated with Disney.

She has worked with Disney previously might I just add. And has actually done videos for their fb etc so that’s bullshit right there. It does NOT excuse her for down right lying.
If it’s just a hobby and not ‘werk’ then why did she use her precious 6 hour window to do it then?! She just trips herself up constantly.

Reactions: 7
She wont use Ctrl. She probably doesn't even know what Ctrl stands for.

Nah, she's a right click copy kind of gal.
This made me lol 😂😂

So that blog post took her 6 hours?! As some other people have said, she listened to a podcast and she also had a nap in that time! But oh woe is me on the mum guilt. If she had real genuine mum guilt then she would be working on the evening when the kids are in bed or not using her work time to nap. I would love a nap right now but I'm properly working (I'm on my 15min lunch break right now). It would also be nice to sit out in the paddling pool with the kids but I am sat at my laptop and my husband has just been told he's being made redundant. But woe is me babs.. What a hard life you lead hey.... How awful you have to slum it in the 'bottom' accommodation at Disney. How does she even afford it on her meagre wage hey?!?!?!?!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I've just checked 4 of her Bibbidi Bobbidi Bullshit (thread title idea? Haha) blogs and all of them came back with significant plagerism of over 50%. As you can tell, I am bored 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I've just checked 4 of her Bibbidi Bobbidi Bullshit (thread title idea? Haha) blogs and all of them came back with significant plagerism of over 50%. As you can tell, I am bored 🤣
Absolutely disgraceful, should be reported

Reactions: 10
On another note, she says she has booked Disneyland Paris for October... Erin got her neck surgery end of February start of March and still has to do some physio surely she shouldn’t be going on rollercoasters etc in October? It would be against the ride guidelines etc

Last edited:
On another note, she says she has booked Disneyland Paris for October... Erin got her neck surgery end of February start of March and still has to do some physio surely she shouldn’t be going on rollercoasters etc in November? It would be against the ride guidelines etc
Never stopped babs before. Though I fully believe they use her neck / babs supposedly bad back to get the disability passes at Disney so they can jump queues!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
in the email she sent to me, she defends the fact she’s giving out misinformation by stating that her blog is for fun only and is a hobby, an “escape” and is not affiliated with Disney.

She has worked with Disney previously might I just add. And has actually done videos for their fb etc so that’s bullshit right there. It does NOT excuse her for down right lying.
But she doesnt say that to any of her readers. She is giving out information that people might rely on when booking their holiday.

Reactions: 8
I’m loving her new spin on the irrational and sudden love of Disney. She would have us believe that she is shy about it and feels like a bit of a “geeky weirdo”... when it is very obvious that it is a deliberate and calculated move to create a niche for herself now that her kids are ageing out of the cute mummy vlogger sweet spot, so that she can keep this gravy train rolling and maybe blag herself a few discounted holidays in the process. And the only reason she has created the new bibbidi bobbidi bugger off blog is so she isn’t shitting where she eats.. or at least until Disney starts putting the beige food on her family’s table.

Also, when did it become acceptable for bloggers to talk about their well paid hobbies, like actual work? The way she goes on about it you would think she is running a Fortune 500 company. Seriously, how much could there actually be to do? For someone that supposedly used to hold down a very respectable job, I really don’t know how she keeps a straight face while talking about how overwhelming it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is there some secret werk we don’t know about. Please don’t let it be another shite pamphlet.

• Haha
Now she’s really annoyed me about mini magnums!! Me and my family love then because they’re the perfect size, not too much, just enough to have a sweet treat after a meal !
And yes I do take ice cream very seriously!!

Reactions: 6
This is just straight up copied from the disney website.
Why do a blog post where one of the few paragraphs hasn't even been written by you 😂😂😂 what a lazy cow!
The rest is full of rubbish, the dapper day bit is wrong and her comment on it doesnt make sense and the parts promising advice are telling you to check other peoples insta 😂😂
She is another level of talentless, lazy lump.

omg as I was reading it I thought it didn't sound like her style of writing at all, surely that is full on playgerism

sorry I hadn't read all the way to the end. I can't believe all this work she's moaning about doing and its just copy and paste job that is so so bad and I really wish her followers new about it. I said before she took all my hints and tip through a private message and used it to bag her job with Disney

Last edited:
  • Angry
I’ve not watched any of Brummy Bullshits stories, so apologise if this has been covered.
Ages ago in the midst of all this, she said she was super sad because she was having to cancel her Disney holiday. Then another day she said she was sad because. She was having to cancel it and Ethan was playing up about it. Then days later she posts that TUI are offering free exchanges .... so which bloody day was it she had to cancel it all? Everything for bloody attention!!!

I had my week in Dorset cancelled, yes it’s not the Insta worthy destination Brummy Bullshit likes, but I was looking forward to it, and was sad it had to be changed to next year. But guess what, I’ve not done ANY insta stories, posts or blogs about it. Because I live in the real world. The world where hundreds of thousands of people have died, where statistically Every family could potentially have lost friends and relatives. I know several people who have been unable to attend the funerals of their loved ones, where people can’t go and hug their friends for support. But oh big shame, bloody Brummy Bullshit can’t go and have din dins with her Mam & Dad. I can’t go see my Mam at all, she’s shielding, I am shielding and we live 300 miles apart.
Today she has boiled my piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ooh just like magic! 🧞‍♂️😁 well i cant say I'm surprised....everything that woman does is half arsed...so even the work she claims takes hours of her time and the work that makes her feel so incredibly guilty about is a sham.

I had no idea how taxing getting to grips with copy and paste was...🙄🙄

What a disgrace.
Someone pointed out yesterday that her whole day of work was 500 and something words, I wonder how many of them were copy and pasted! 😂

• Haha
The guilt thing needs to stop. She needs to stop going on about it. It’s a complete piss take. What about mum’s who are having to work full time on the frontline? How is this going to make them feel if she is going on about feeling guilty for working one day a week at home? They are so mollycoddled and will grow up with zero resilience. When I WFH I tell the kids to leave me alone and they have to learn to cope with that.
My friend who's a nurse has had to isolate away from her family the entire time weve been in lockdown to minimise the risk to her kids bit unfair of her to complain that she feels guilty about hers from up the stairs

Sometimes, I honestly think she’s a Harry Enfield character. Tim Nice But Dim but the influencer edition. And then, she does something so monumentally stupid that I realise nobody could write a character like her. They’d do focus groups and everyone would say the character was too unbelievable.

What the duck went through her mind, as a privileged middle-aged white woman to comment on racist incidents in such a way?!? Babs, you are making yourself part of the problem. You’re contributing to the belief that a persons skin colour is important and singling out all “white people” with a sweeping generalisation. The same generalisations that cause racist actions from morons in the first place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.