Brummy Mummy #20 can’t watch the news and hitting the booze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Ethan was upset about them cancelling Disney did she say to him 'well the thing is Ethan you would have to wear a mask and you wouldn't like it as you know how grumpy you get'?

She's posted this on her bibbidibobbidibullshit Insta:

As some of you will know we have postponed our August trip to Easter 2021 after TUI offered us a free change of date. My little boy just wouldn’t have lasted with a mask and the heat. He gets grumpy!

I notice she didn't add 'plus I find people in masks scary which is why I make Stephen do all the shopping but then I still slag him off for buying mini magnums'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If Ethan was upset about them cancelling Disney did she say to him 'well the thing is Ethan you would have to wear a mask and you wouldn't like it as you know how grumpy you get'?

She's posted this on her bibbidibobbidibullshit Insta:

As some of you will know we have postponed our August trip to Easter 2021 after TUI offered us a free change of date. My little boy just wouldn’t have lasted with a mask and the heat. He gets grumpy!

I notice she didn't add 'plus I find people in masks scary which is why I make Stephen do all the shopping but then I still slag him off for buying mini magnums'.
Do you think Stephen is trying to drop a hint with the mini magnums?

• Haha
Is there some secret werk we don’t know about. Please don’t let it be another shite pamphlet.
Maybe she’s on the SAGE committee - a lay member:
“Well I can’t actually watch the news, because I have a very weak constitution & I would panic if I had to queue to get into Home Bargains. But we need to get those shops open - I mean, Fall isn’t that far away & I haven’t bought any pumpkin side plates yet..... Stephen told me that it’s not too bad now anyway as they’re opening Primark. That is a necessity guys!! Larger ladies like myself need access to size 18 clothes so they’re more body confident! Yay! Rabid! Blah, blah, blah....”
No wonder Boris is getting his knickers in a twist!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't even begin to list all of the problematic things she says in her vlog - i forced myself to watch it but honestly she is so clueless, lazy, entitled, spoilt, offensive and god knows what else.

I had to cancel my disney holiday - first one in four years - I have barely mentioned it even to my friends because so what?! Of course I had to cancel it - its just one of those things!! I wouldn't expect any sympathy from anyone about it, just have to get on with it and hopefully go another time in the future if we can afford it then.

People are cancelling weddings, events, losing jobs, losings loved ones, the list is endless.

SHE CAN'T EVEN DO A BLOODY FOOD SHOP OR COOK THE BLOODY TEA!!!!! SHE DOES NOTHING!!!!!

Her saying she's looked after the children for 9 weeks on her own is a complete joke. She doesn't even do a full week of home school they have bloody Friday's off and other random days when she can't be arsed and complains all day even when it is half term!

So sorry for the rant - hope everyone else is well xx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion 'putting her foot in mouth as she stays rooted to the couch 🙄'

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Given how many followers she has on Insta, it sure is taking her a while to get to 10k on Bibbidi Bobbidi twit. Based on the numbers of followers on BM2, not even 10% of the people who follow her care about Disney. If her plan was to move into producing Disney content then she’s going to need to accept a substantial pay decrease is incoming!

Reactions: 7
Given how many followers she has on Insta, it sure is taking her a while to get to 10k on Bibbidi Bobbidi twit. Based on the numbers of followers on BM2, not even 10% of the people who follow her care about Disney. If her plan was to move into producing Disney content then she’s going to need to accept a substantial pay decrease is incoming!
I think she has Louise to thank for the amount of followers she has acquired on her main account. I really don’t think she would have achieved that level of success in that amount of time if it wasn’t for their brief friendship. I think that is how I found Emma in the beginning. It’s a much slower process when you aren’t riding the coattails of someone with a few million followers.

Reactions: 12
Can she stop bleating on about going in her mums house, if her mum is over 70 she shouldn't be going in even if Boris lets you in houses. Her sister lives alone so if the indoor bubble thing happens has it crossed Emmas mind her sister might want her parents so she can see people. She can still see her mum for walks so shes hardly had to go weeks without seeing her. She is coming across so out of touch during this whole crisis I really hope more people see sense and leave her

How awful to blame Ethan when she has even said herself that she is scared of seeing people wearing masks and she herself wouldn't be able to cope in the heat. I have no doubt she loves both of her children but she clearly favours Erin. That girl never gets blamed for anything and can do no wrong. Plus both children had their bedrooms redecorated and in the vlogs for each of them, you can clearly see Babs is more excited about Erin's room than Ethan's. With Erin she was in the garage looking for frames, demanding Stephen did a second coat of paint, getting excited about framing things for her walls etc. Poor Ethan got some stuff they/he already had because "you cant get much due to this pandemic" which is absolute bullshit as almost everywhere has been open for deliveries and she managed to order those facemasks online so would have known this. Plus B and M, Home Bargains and Poundland (all of her favourite haunts) have been open throughout this. "We can't get him a new desk because the shops aren't open". Even though she could have just ordered one. Not that I'm saying she should order these things just that the option is there so don't make out like there are no options.

Another thing that bothered me about those vlogs is the software she used to make the quote posters, which is apparently no longer free. Why on earth is she paying for software to make those "quote posters" when you can literally do the same thing on Microsoft Word and Google images?

Back to Ethan. That poor boy is criticised for everything he does. He's "regressing" because he asked to watch In the Night Garden once, even though he apparently loves watching Ellen. He's been struggling with his school work during the lockdown whilst Erin has seemingly being sailing through hers. He throws tantrums and strops (though Erin never seems to) even though we're told they both fight and can't share. She laughed and mocked him when he stuck the Harry Potter posters all over his bedroom and chose to take Erin to Disneyland Paris whilst Ethan had to make do with Cbeebies land in the UK (not that there's anything wrong with Cbeebies land. Just that given they live in Birmingham, they're not actually that far from it and there would have been a significant difference in cost).

I know what it's like to have your mom favour your sibling over you and criticise everything you do. You still love her with all your heart but there is also a lot of deep seated resentment that doesn't go away. If she's not careful, when Ethan is a teenager, he is going to really dislike her, especially as she had shared all of his "failings" online.

Reactions: 15
I was just doing some research on whether the pamphlet of poems was earning her any money.

I used this website

according to this, the book is selling 11 copies per day still. it’s on promotion so apparently Emma will see between 30p-70p per copy.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
How can she blame the fact that they’re not going to Florida in Ethan when she is apparently even too scared to go to bleeping Tesco?!? Or is her anxiety selective??? Like she’s too scared to go to Tesco but isn’t to go to a bloody foreign country?!? Disgraceful

• Angry
Reactions: 20
How can she blame the fact that they’re not going to Florida in Ethan when she is apparently even too scared to go to bleeping Tesco?!? Or is her anxiety selective??? Like she’s too scared to go to Tesco but isn’t to go to a bloody foreign country?!? Disgraceful
I'm sure she will be fine to go to all the non essential shops that are about to re open too!!

Reactions: 12
She is so thick. She’s just sitting there gagging to do Boris’ bidding like he’s some genius overlord without actually being informed to the real situation. She’s poised ready to zoom off to her mum even if it’s not safe. She is a blind follower and makes me cross!

Reactions: 10
The whole point of being able to meet outside is to avoid surfaces and to not use toilets. So she thinks she can have a garden party plus thinks she can go to her Mum’s garden for a takeaway? Is she going to use her Mum’s plates and cutlery and then need to go in the house to use the toilet touching surfaces? 🤔

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion - Brummy Mummy - Scared of masks, drinks gin from a flask.

Or something around plagiarism and favouritism (of the daughter). I know it doesn't need to rhyme. My head is fried after a week of proper WORK. I'm sure someone can come up with something creative x

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.