Brummy Mummy #20 can’t watch the news and hitting the booze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing close to influencing she's achieved with me is that I quite fancy a trip to Lanzarote now.
Never been, looks lovely and since babs thinksing shes too good for it means there is absolutely no chance of her being there.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m the vlog the reason they cancelled Disney is due to Ethan 😱 she says he wouldn’t have coped wearing a mask.

They’re going at Easter instead but there is no Disney Dining and they haven’t got as good a deal. I wouldn’t have bothered but she’s just desperate to get back there.

At the beginning of the vlog she mentions how much they love New York and that was the last holiday they had. Oh yes the freebie trip when Stephen was ill but still went spreading his germs!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m the vlog the reason they cancelled Disney is due to Ethan 😱 she says he wouldn’t have coped wearing a mask.

They’re going at Easter instead but there is no Disney Dining and they haven’t got as good a deal. I wouldn’t have bothered but she’s just desperate to get back there.

At the beginning of the vlog she mentions how much they love New York and that was the last holiday they had. Oh yes the freebie trip when Stephen was ill but still went spreading his germs!
She blames Ethan for everything poor kid! She was the one saying she was scared of masks the other day on her stories!!! It would be incredibly hot and horrible in a mask in Orlando in summer its sticky enough without masks, it would be totally reasonable for both her kids to struggle with the situation and makes sense to delay BUT dont blame Ethan ffs....

Reactions: 16
They were staying at ANIMAL KINGDOM LODGE aka one of the most EXPENSIVE hotels on Disney property! And she has yet again insulted me and other viewers, she says they have now had to re book for one of the “bottom” hotels. Well emma myself and other people can only afford to stay in the value hotels how dare you refer to them as “bottom hotels”
Also they have booked Disneyland Paris for the end of October... there’s no way that’s gonna happen?! France have implemented a 14 day quarantine period for all visitors... is she stupid???

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
They were staying at ANIMAL KINGDOM LODGE aka one of the most EXPENSIVE hotels on Disney property! And she has yet again insulted me and other viewers, she says they have now had to re book for one of the “bottom” hotels. Well emma myself and other people can only afford to stay in the value hotels how dare you refer to them as “bottom hotels”
Also they have booked Disneyland Paris for the end of October... there’s no way that’s gonna happen?! France have implemented a 14 day quarantine period for al visitors... is she stupid???
Wow.... guess I am also staying in a “bottom hotel” then 🙄🙄🙄🙄 i can’t stand this woman anymore. What a disgusting way to put that. Another day offending people.

I also cannot BELIEVE they were going to stay at animal kingdom lodge for 2 weeks what the actual duck!!!!!

Reactions: 9
In the vlog she bleats on about the struggle of trying to work while looking after the kids. She’s in her bedroom and then says she’s going to go and listen to a podcast. That’s not work!

Then she’s not feeling great after been out in the sun so lays down and falls asleep for half an hour! Then says she doesn’t think she’ll do any work in the evening and says how she has to work in the evenings as what else can you do while juggling it all!

She didn’t actually swear at Erin. I couldn’t work out what she was saying but it did begin with an F!

Oh and she mentions that Erin got a laptop for Christmas but Ethan uses Stephen’s work laptop as he’s got two!

• Haha
  • Angry
Disney is for her. It's all for her. Her kids seem to like Disney but don't seem as bothered with it as she does. She told us upset Ethan was really upset they couldn't go but there was no evidence of that. It was just her word. Why wasn't he upset when she just took Erin and he went to Cbeebies land? I bet he actually had a nicer time. Just him and his dad, no timetables, no vlogging, no having to pose for multiple photos. Just him and his dad enjoying time together. My daughter is 2 and I've thought about taking her to Disney when she's a bit older (I've been to Disneyland Paris once. It was called Euro Disney back then 😂) but I honestly think she'd be happier at Cbeebies land.

In the vlog she bleats on about the struggle of trying to work while looking after the kids. She’s in her bedroom and then says she’s going to go and listen to a podcast. That’s not work!

Then she’s not feeling great after been out in the sun so lays down and falls asleep for half an hour! Then says she doesn’t think she’ll do any work in the evening and says how she has to work in the evenings as what else can you do while juggling it all!

She didn’t actually swear at Erin. I couldn’t work out what she was saying but it did begin with an F!

Oh and she mentions that Erin got a laptop for Christmas but Ethan uses Stephen’s work laptop as he’s got two!
She swore but said it in a stupid accent so it doesn't sound like swearing.

Reactions: 5
A walk with a pims. Babs babs. Why. Seems to be drinking a lot more thee days. But taking one out with u !!!!

Reactions: 4
She’s really showing herself up to be a completely spoilt brat.
Amidst deaths, financial hardships, job insecurities, etc. etc....all we hear is “BUT I WANT TO GO ON HOLIDAY!!!”
I’m surprised she hasn’t made Stephen speak to Boris, asking if they can be excused from the restrictions because of her demanding job & need for a break - all that online shopping & YouTube searching, tap, tapping away is playing havoc with her sausage fingers ✋🏻😥

• Haha
Reactions: 10
in the email she sent to me, she defends the fact she’s giving out misinformation by stating that her blog is for fun only and is a hobby, an “escape” and is not affiliated with Disney.

She has worked with Disney previously might I just add. And has actually done videos for their fb etc so that’s bullshit right there. It does NOT excuse her for down right lying.
Not affiliated with Disney so just give someone false information and potentially bugger up their holiday!! 😡
Send in the Disney lawyer from The Simpsons!! 🤣

• Haha
This is just straight up copied from the disney website.
Why do a blog post where one of the few paragraphs hasn't even been written by you 😂😂😂 what a lazy cow!
The rest is full of rubbish, the dapper day bit is wrong and her comment on it doesnt make sense and the parts promising advice are telling you to check other peoples insta 😂😂
She is another level of talentless, lazy lump.

This is plagiarism. Simple as. I'm a copywriter (amongst other website-based roles) and I'd be sacked for copying and pasting.

By copying and pasting shes actually killing her own search engine ranking. Google wont like that. It likes fresh content only, that's what it looks for when its indexing pages.

Considering shes a blogger I would have thought she'd known that...idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think her uselessness wouldn't really bother me if she wasn't making so much bloody money out of us. There seems no chance of the situation changing while she has so many sheep following her every move, cracking up laughing over her 'antics'.

• Angry
This is plagiarism. Simple as. I'm a copywriter (amongst other website-based roles) and I'd be sacked for copying and pasting.

By copying and pasting shes actually killing her own search engine ranking. Google wont like that. It likes fresh content only, that's what it looks for when its indexing pages.

Considering shes a blogger I would have thought she'd known that...idiot.
Does she not realise plagiarism is actually an offence?

Reactions: 6
There are no "bottom" hotels. All of the hotels at Disney World are gorgeous and have their own unique selling points. The reason I chose to work at WDW was because my family could never afford it, I grew up very poor and I knew the only way I could probably ever go is by working there. So that's exactly what I did. Being able to take your kids to Disney doesn't automatically make you a good parent. Children do not care about hotels, it's all for Emma. To call them "bottom" hotels in front of all your subscribers who are the sole reason she can afford it - absolutely disgusting. I imagine a lot her followers aren't in the most dreamy financial situation, especially given the current crisis so to act like this. Wow. She doesn't deserve the position she is in.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Does she not realise plagiarism is actually an offence?
I know right!! Its serious. Disney could ask her to formally remove it if it was brought to their attention. Wouldnt look good would it...!

She probably thinks because shes copying content from a disney site onto a disney blog its "allowed". If I was a disney blogger I'd be keeping an eye on her posts for any other copy and pastes!

I'd love to run a post of hers through a plagiarism checker and see what it came back with....

Reactions: 7
Haha, she woke up this morning with "Stylish sweat hair!" Looks more like she has fashioned a fanny on her head! 🤣🤣
Usually a lurker but I had to comment on this. There is no way she woke up like that and it stayed like that while she walked to the bathroom! Just say you were fiddling with your hair and made it a funny Donald trump shape ffs!

Reactions: 7
Paul mate, if you’re reading, tell her to wind her neck in, privately emailing people.... get a life Emma, do some childcare and invest some time into your son who is constantly being left out by you!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know right!! Its serious. Disney could ask her to formally remove it if it was brought to their attention. Wouldnt look good would it...!

She probably thinks because shes copying content from a disney site onto a disney blog its "allowed". If I was a disney blogger I'd be keeping an eye on her posts for any other copy and pastes!

I'd love to run a post of hers through a plagiarism checker and see what it came back with....
Your wish is my command! 🤣 I just put her Disney bounding blog into the plagerism software we use as at my work. "Significant plagerism found". Her blog would fail a university assignment 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Your wish is my command! 🤣 I just put her Disney bounding blog into the plagerism software we use as at my work. "Significant plagerism found". Her blog would fail a university assignment 😁
Ooh just like magic! 🧞‍♂️😁 well i cant say I'm surprised....everything that woman does is half arsed...so even the work she claims takes hours of her time and the work that makes her feel so incredibly guilty about is a sham.

I had no idea how taxing getting to grips with copy and paste was...🙄🙄

What a disgrace.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.