Brummy Mummy #20 can’t watch the news and hitting the booze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's probably going to film a tour of her plants.

Stephen has to do the shop because he's the one with the money because she can't be trusted. If you sent her to do a food shop she'd come back with nothing but pimms, tampons and her own pamphlet.
She's similar to my sister who got into a lot of debt in her 20's and 30's. She has a bad credit rating so everything is in her husband's name. Her husband controls the money as she is crap with money but has her own money from her part time job.

I remember babs saying she couldn't have a credit card as she would overspend. Not only that, she would be refused one with her bad credit rating.

Honestly thinking the same. I have a child the same age and this absolutely floored me. What on EARTH?!?!
Who is Pennywise?!

Reactions: 5
How does her son know who Pennywise is?
I know! If I’d seen IT when I was seven I would have had nightmares!
I think it is poor taste to mention her planned DLP holiday when so many people are struggling with money at the moment.

Reactions: 6
I saw the new IT at the cinema on a 2nd date in 2017. I told the lovely chap I need to loo I'll be back in a minute. I was lying. I stood outside and did some deep breaths because I was shitting my literal pants 🤣!! It's been 3 years and I still don't like thinking about that bastard ginger prick clown. I have rationalised that I'll be ok because IT only goes after kids not full grown women. Balls on that kid if he's seen it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm astounded that the reason shes given for not wanting to go in August is not wanting to wear a mask in that heat, nevermind the fact that a killer virus is still rampant! 😒
There’s no way I’d even consider taking my kids on a plane at the moment with the virus so widespread. Wearing a mask in the heat would be the least of my concerns about going all the way over there. She’s so deluded and very very insensitive to what people in the real world are feeling at the moment.

Reactions: 6
Ok so now we know why Ste has to get up and out early to the shops. It was so she could swan off to see her friend Taming Twins. I bet Ste had to juggle work and the kids, something his wife can’t manage! I’m on the edge of my seat wondering who Brummy will take in a fake social distance walk tomorrow FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She comes across as desperate to fit in, and terrified of herself. I bet she'd go mad if she were to be alone, without a phone or whatever other distraction, for 20 minutes, like how would she know what to feel, or buy.

In that tiktok from today, he looks like he could be her child. Awkward.
More like grandson😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She never does the food shop normally. Stephen orders it online. Seeing as he does all the cooking it probably makes sense he orders the food seeing as she probably doesn’t know what a vegetable looks like!
I bet she knows what a cucumber is 🤢😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Okay kids buckle up because I am gonna rant.

Her new stories annoy the heck out of me!! She hasn’t been to shops for 9 weeks and she wants to be some kind of hero??? My friend’s boyfriend cannot leave his house until there is a vaccine because he is so ill. You’re just lazy and have a weak husband who puts up with your every whim.
Secondly, you’re scared of people wearing masks??? They’re wearing them to protect themselves and you. I wear one in the supermarket because I live in an area with an elderly population, and I would never sleep again if I knew I got one of them ill.
Her saying that masks are scary and odd makes people not want to wear them, and you don’t have to of course, but it is better to than to not!
Sorry for this vent, just needed to get it out! She makes me want to scream sometimes!!

Reactions: 20
Was she watching white lines in the day time? I hope not as it’s definitely not suitable with children around. I cringed when my 18yr old was in the room.
I knew it would bring out lots of people saying they reminisced about the 90’s and Ibiza holidays. It did the same for me but dh and I used to spend a lot of time in Ibiza as his best mate moved out there. So many people who go on a weeks girls/lads holiday and reckon they were hardcore racers or the next thing to judge jules 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Okay kids buckle up because I am gonna rant.

Her new stories annoy the heck out of me!! She hasn’t been to shops for 9 weeks and she wants to be some kind of hero??? My friend’s boyfriend cannot leave his house until there is a vaccine because he is so ill. You’re just lazy and have a weak husband who puts up with your every whim.
Secondly, you’re scared of people wearing masks??? They’re wearing them to protect themselves and you. I wear one in the supermarket because I live in an area with an elderly population, and I would never sleep again if I knew I got one of them ill.
Her saying that masks are scary and odd makes people not want to wear them, and you don’t have to of course, but it is better to than to not!
Sorry for this vent, just needed to get it out! She makes me want to scream sometimes!!
Scared of people in masks???? WTAF??? Yet if they’re in Disney masks they’re fine! She was online shopping for face masks last week too, utter nonsense!

Amazing how quickly you got used to it????
Even bloody quicker if you had moved with the times over the last few weeks like any other able person had to! We all know at least one elderly person or someone who cannot go out due to ill health who is desperate to be out and about not relying on others to help!
It’s pathetic and anyone who enables this behaviour is also pathetic. 😤

Reactions: 10
People have been wearing masks out and about for years and years. Why is she suddenly scared of masks, or does she means she is scared of the virus. She does not know how to articulate well or identify her own feelings and thoughts properly. Therapy failed.

What a weak minded person to avoid facing difficult situations or change.

Why is she patronising her audience saying it's not scary out there, you'll get used to it. Is she that out if touch that she think everyone has literally been sending their husbands out to the shops like her.

She is really taking the piss out of social distancing walks. Who told her she could suddenly start going and meeting up with every brum, nan and fanny.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She HAD to quickly.drop in DLP didn't she at the end of her WDW cancellation story.🤬😡. So quick and bloody sneaky and down right insensitive. God sake she never learns
Some of our families from.school where I'm working have had food parcels again today for their kids as they can't afford to feed the whole family on their 7th week of homeschooling being home 24/7. 😔😪 what an.insensitive tit 🖕🖕

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Wow, just wow!! Won't go to food shop because it does not suit her but as soon as she can escape for random shops to buy plants she is acting like she is some sort of inspiration to people who are genuinely anxious about leaving the house . Makes me mad after I have left the house every single day since lockdown to either work (not key worker) buying food for my family and isolated parents or collecting medicine and have felt guilty about it or frankly paranoid my neighbours though I was flouting the rules! Seriously need to unfollow

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So has she seen someone different everyday? Thought the common sense approach was to still limit contact with people from outside your home? Instead she’s meeting people in garden centres that are limiting how many people can go in for a Browse whilst gossiping to her mate and taking longer to buy anything as the purpose isn’t to buy really it’s to meet her friend?

• Wow
So Stephen also shops for his Mum? I wonder if Nanny San has actually braved the shops then or has Claire been shopping for them? So Nanny San or Claire aren't scared of people in masks then or scared to go to the shops? She needs to grow the duck up.

I hated going to the shops in the beginning but at least they had proper social distancing but now everyone is just acting like it used to be and pushing past you and reaching over you. She went to a garden centre which have huge wide aisles. She'll get a shock when she goes in Home Bargain or an actual supermarket. She'll probably have a breakdown and end up crying in the shower fully clothed screaming 'the masks, the masks'.

Got to laugh though at her offering her followers advice as if she took one for the team and braved this big, bad world!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.