Brummy Mummy #20 can’t watch the news and hitting the booze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So one minute she’s super mean and then the next she can’t be trusted with a joint account. Which is it Emma? Oh, sorry, of course it’s neither as you are devoid of personality and just come up with things like this for engagement.

Reactions: 16
So one minute she’s super mean and then the next she can’t be trusted with a joint account. Which is it Emma? Oh, sorry, of course it’s neither as you are devoid of personality and just come up with things like this for engagement.
Having been deeply in debt twice in her adult life, I'd say Stephen doesnt trust her with s joint account.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Having been deeply in debt twice in her adult life, I'd say Stephen doesnt trust her with s joint account.
She comes across as desperate to fit in, and terrified of herself. I bet she'd go mad if she were to be alone, without a phone or whatever other distraction, for 20 minutes, like how would she know what to feel, or buy.

In that tiktok from today, he looks like he could be her child. Awkward.

Reactions: 6
I really feel for her husband. Away for the food shop at stupid o’clock in the morning ! She can’t be trusted with a joint account or she’d spend it all on mugs! I know every marriage is different but wtf are they husband and wife or what. And another thing she is alone in that marital bed again. Does he get up at the crack of dawn or is he sleeping with the dog on the couch

Reactions: 9
God shes infuriated me this morning. 1st, cancelled Florida but its ok she is going to Paris, Emma be a bit sensitive to the situation, people have lost their jobs, lost all income and are really struggling and you're still banging on about bleeping Disney. Also some people who have had to cancel holidays are waiting MONTHS for refunds when they desperately need cash and you're just bragging about another holiday. 2nd the money thing is absolutely ridiculous, Stephen clearly works quite hard and has a good job, and his wife cannot be trusted to not waste his money on more crap for the house, how he puts up with her is beyond me. Emma if you cant not spend money get some serious help not the bullshit therapy you had for anxiety because you cant handle yourself in situations like a normal human.....

Does she not realise that you need documentation to travel more than 100km in France. So don't know how she'll get from the border to Paris without it unless she's booked flights which seems very unlikely at the moment. Also she better account for if France introduce a 14 day quarantine for travellers from Britain...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
When has she booked Paris for? Why would anyone be booking a holiday during a worldwide pandemic 😂 twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
France have already said the ban on public gatherings will be in place until 1st September at the earliest. And then there’s the travel restrictions both in France and on return to the UK. So she can’t have booked for the Summer, and there’s no other school holidays for the rest of the year that would allow for 2 weeks quarantine upon return to the UK.

Course she’d never mislead people would she?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
France have already said the ban on public gatherings will be in place until 1st September at the earliest. And then there’s the travel restrictions both in France and on return to the UK. So she can’t have booked for the Summer, and there’s no other school holidays for the rest of the year that would allow for 2 weeks quarantine upon return to the UK.

Course she’d never mislead people would she?
well she can sit inside for the two weeks can’t she! Don’t think she’s even thought about the fact her husband has a job and her children will have school!

Reactions: 5
I was wondering if she’d booked Halloween again but forgot about the 2 week quarantine on coming home.

I feel like Babs has followed a similar journey to other bloggers.
She started off as genuine and recommending family days out and tips on being a mum. Then started getting #ad and gifted things and brand deals,to the point where she could quit her job to blog full time.
The content is then less relatable. She can afford to go on multiple holidays and gets gifted trips away as well. I think last year they had some kind of trip away nearly every school holiday.
She has become more of an annoying caricature of herself to try and make her content more interesting.

well she can sit inside for the two weeks can’t she! Don’t think she’s even thought about the fact her husband has a job and her children will have school!
As proven by the 7 dwarves meeting, babs only cares about one person; herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn’t bojo say that France is exempt from the 2 week quarantine? Forgive me if I’m wrong, the information overload is confusing!

Reactions: 1
She does realise Disneyland Paris isn’t gonna be the same experience the rest of the year?? Face masks will be required and social distancing etc? I think it was very stupid of her to book it. And also it would be very irresponsible and frankly against the ride guidelines for erin to be going on rides etc having had neck surgery this year???
You can do without one bleeping Disney trip!!!!
I wonder if she has looked at the quarantine rules? They have changed for France now with 2 weeks self isolation on return. A lot of holiday for Stephen to use up and what if the children are back at school by then? Stupid woman!!

Reactions: 2
Didn’t bojo say that France is exempt from the 2 week quarantine? Forgive me if I’m wrong, the information overload is confusing!
I thought the same as you but it seems like nothing is quite decided yet, hence why I wouldn’t be booking any holiday anywhere yet.
Also it’s not just about what the Brits decide, the French have to want to let us in and currently we are handling this terribly compared to Europe.

She is very insensitive to life at the moment and dropping in the DLP comment really wasn’t needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Why in her outfit of the day boomerang, story thing does she have to touch her boob. No one and I mean no one wants to see you touch yourself up. Stop it babs

I agree with the comments that she used to be better but, let's face it, she was just a bit less of a twit before. From things she's said she sounds like she's always been a self-absorbed nightmare, she just has a 'platform' now.

• Haha
No thanks! Nothing to rave about.

Not sticking up for babs on this, I just know there are some vulnerable people on this thread and I'm a big advocate for talking therapies.

Can understand your suspicion though :)
I’ve been on babs threads for a long time and have never noticed one vulnerable person?

We all seem very clued up and a lot stronger than babs herself 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 2
View attachment 133456

Never apologise for your opinions and beliefs, unless babs and her sheeple disagree!

And shes found an old pair of glasses that shes wearing today, despite apparently wearing some old glasses a week ago that gave her a headache *which definitely wasn't a hangover* 🙄
What if my opinions are racist, homophobic and sexist? ... according to Bab I don't have to apologise.

Reactions: 6
She won't have thought about the quarantine, unless Stephen didn't bother to mention that bit of news! Bet she thinks if she lives here it doesnt apply, only to "foreigners"!

How does her 7yr old (that she treats like a baby!) Know who pennywise is?! 🤥

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.