Brummy Mummy #169 always trying to look swanky ends up more like Temu Widow Twanky

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said in the borefest vlog that Steve walks the dog quite often so she couldn't get the flowery lead that matched the collar 🙄🤦‍♀️ Surely, being the one without a job and loads of time on her manly ugly stubby hands, she'd walk the dog more than him!? She's a lazy twit!
But yet she spends so much money on tat she couldn’t buy 2 leads 🤔 I have one dog and several leads none I’ve paid more than a fiver for!

Reactions: 17
She said in the borefest vlog that Steve walks the dog quite often so she couldn't get the flowery lead that matched the collar 🙄🤦‍♀️ Surely, being the one without a job and loads of time on her manly ugly stubby hands, she'd walk the dog more than him!? She's a lazy twit!
We have 3 dogs, I have a fairly flexible (mostly) wfh job, and I reckon I must do 80% of the dog walking!! Also there is a bloke a couple of roads over, who is a million times more manly looking than Ste and who I regularly see with his 5 chihuahuas who are all girls and have extremely "girly" accessories including tutus. They are the cutest wiggling up the road. I'm pretty sure Ste could cope with Margot having a flowery lead! She's ridiculous.

And Emma, NO ONE said Ethan moving on is boring. No one. What has been said is there's a very stark contrast, in literally EVERYTHING, in how you treat your beloved "mini me" and how you treat the boy you ended up with instead of the second girl you clearly wanted. Hope that clears things up for you.
---
Yes and she could turn the tv off for half an hour and cook a healthy meal. TBH I think that would be good content for her tit channel learning to cook healthy meals and trying to get more healthy for her bad heart etc.
Sounds a bit effort for Bab. Far easier just to trot out her regular cycle of shite.
---
But yet she spends so much money on tat she couldn’t buy 2 leads 🤔 I have one dog and several leads none I’ve paid more than a fiver for!
I don't want to contemplate how many leads of various kinds we have!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Im going back afew threads...do we think Babs started taking a weight loss drug pre-California (like ozempic) except she continued eating to excess causing her heart SVT episode. Subsequently stopped taking said drugs which is why she's ballooned in size so rapidly? I still can't get over the old lady waddle when going off stage on This Morning & also her kitchen-dining room shuffle on yesterday's youtube. Use it or lose it, sadly Babs at 46 has already lost any functional fitness.

• Haha
Im going back afew threads...do we think Babs started taking a weight loss drug pre-California (like ozempic) except she continued eating to excess causing her heart SVT episode. Subsequently stopped taking said drugs which is why she's ballooned in size so rapidly? I still can't get over the old lady waddle when going off stage on This Morning & also her kitchen-dining room shuffle on yesterday's youtube. Use it or lose it, sadly Babs at 46 has already lost any functional fitness.
I’ve often wondered this as well? For someone to ballon that fast is not natural

Reactions: 16
We have 3 dogs, I have a fairly flexible (mostly) wfh job, and I reckon I must do 80% of the dog walking!! Also there is a bloke a couple of roads over, who is a million times more manly looking than Ste and who I regularly see with his 5 chihuahuas who are all girls and have extremely "girly" accessories including tutus. They are the cutest wiggling up the road. I'm pretty sure Ste could cope with Margot having a flowery lead! She's ridiculous.
so much for Steve breaking gender boundaries in his quest to be a role model for the Es, to teach them that men can do stereotypical "woman" things - he can cook and clean etc etc, but a dog lead with flowers is supposedly a step too far, as it would threaten his MANLY MANNESS. 🤦🏻‍♂️

perhaps if he took the MANLY MAN drill babs bought him as an anniversary present one time to prove to the babettes how masculine a guy he is along with him, it would help balance out the girlie flowered accessory - although given that Steve is not an overtly masculine guy in general - what with his screams of "you GO girl" and his habit of skipping etc, perhaps that drill should be his go-to accessory every time he leaves the house.

and ffs, yet again she forgets her lies! she claims that they share a bedroom, which she decorated in PINK, and when she was asked what Steve thought, she said wasn't fazed because he is comfortable in his masculinity to be happy to sleep in a pink bedroom - and that he just wants his KWEEN to be happy. 🤢🤢 i mean, we all know Steve doesn't sleep in HER pink bedroom, but she has the babettes deceived into thinking he does - so by that logo why would he care if Margot's lead had flowers on it? the fact is, he wouldn't - and given his supposed failure to notice whenever she buys new tat, he would be far more likely to just grab the lead and get on with walking Margot, his head filled with the thought of all the other chores on his lisy. this is the guy who dressed up as a playing card, ffs. I think he can. cope with a floral lead. 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m sure a couple of vlogs ago whilst showing the Wet’s in their garden, she said to Sandra about going shopping and mentioned that Dodgy Rog was the one who did all their food shopping. Sounds like the women of that family are all lazy arses!

Reactions: 18
What the duck what she blathering on about today. Toady's left neighbours - made no sense at all and who mutters this 💩 to their OH first thing. Is their relationship so dead and why oh why does she think that's content ? Who cares , can mention that but not relevant news. Is it so she can show another Old Pic this time of her sister..

Stop trying to pretend you sleep in the same bed Babs!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Here’s a great example of not one size always fits you! I ordered a jumpsuit from a well known online retailer. I got a size bigger than my normal size as it was denim so no stretch. Well I couldn’t even get it on!!! I would’ve needed 3 or 4 sizes bigger than my normal size. It was absolutely ridiculous but just a great example of how sizes can differ. And babs literally cannot be an 18 in all things

Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20240628_080219.jpg

Skanky the lot of them. Perfume!? Ah that make a clean bra then.

On her bra on door knob post. Only knob she goes near #bitrude

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I mean, Toadie leaving is quite literally yesterday’s news. The Neighbours Instagram posted the video at 7am UK time yesterday announcing it (yes I’m that sad I follow the Neighbours Instagram). She’s always so behind with everything, even the most trivial of things. For someone who spends 90% of their time online, apparently “works” in social media / content creation, and generally is supposed to be on top of trends and news she’s always at least 5 time zones behind!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My girls wanted a bloody fairy print harness and lead for our dog, bright pink, garish thing. I sometimes think our dog looks embarrassed - it’s the sort of thing you‘d expect to see a little lap dog in, not a giant, muscular lump of a lab like her 🤣 Shock horror, my husband uses them to walk her, couldn‘t give a tit about the colour of a dog lead. I know! Scandalous! 🙄

I‘ve had a break from her for a month or so. Jesus. She’s got visibly larger. She’s on a path to destruction. You‘d think a heart issue would be enough of a wake up call.

Reactions: 24
Why does she wear her headbands like that? They look bloody ridiculous. Half way back on her head and her hair hanging limply down over her face 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When she says she can’t go to see ‘Toadie’ because she’s already committed to seeing ‘Karl Kennedy’, does she just mean she can’t go because she won’t pay money for tickets?!

Reactions: 15
When she says she can’t go to see ‘Toadie’ because she’s already committed to seeing ‘Karl Kennedy’, does she just mean she can’t go because she won’t pay money for tickets?!
It's like she thinks there is a ratio on the number of neighbours actors you can see.

• Haha
IMG_8508.jpeg

If this doesn’t confirm that they are in a loveless and sexless marriage, I don’t know what will. Imagine saying you have a boring relationship with your husband.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She really does think that everyone has the same kind of life as her. Hey Babs 👋🏻 I had my kids in my 20’s, they are both in their teens, I’m in my early 40’s and I’m not yet in peri menopause. Why does she think everyone has kids at her age and everyone has the same symptoms as her? Also assuming everyone has a boring relationship? My husband and I have more sex now then we have ever had 🤣 (sorry TMI 🤢)
She pisses me off so much.

Reactions: 23
Good morning 🐮🛍. Just got back yesterday from 5 magical days away, where Mr Zeb and I spent quality time in a beautiful European city, doing things that loved up people in a loving relationship do - holding hands, gazing into each others eyes across a tapas bar, rude parts action and so on. We saw a Sephora but didn't go in. We saw a Primark and managed to walk past. Lays crisps continued to LAY on the shelf. No Fanta was harmed in the making of the non-existent constant video'ing of every little thing we did. We didn't sell our kids dignity or safety online. We talked to locals and other tourists. I wore a dress that nobody ran down the street to compliment me in (allegedly). We wore shoes that didn't look like something out of a nursing home. I didn't tell you where we were, cos I knew you'd all jump on a plane and follow me...not! I didn't do a room tour, cos let's face it, you've all see a wardrobe, minibar, coat hangers etc. There were a few tourist tat shops, but we didn't go searching for phallic objects with the city name emblazoned on them. We left our hotel and jumped on buses and the metro and explored. I did 70k steps. It was magical.

Please don't be mad at me cos I didn't "take you with us", or do the jumping over the camera bollockery at the airport. Lovesssssss ya!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48