Brummy Mummy #169 always trying to look swanky ends up more like Temu Widow Twanky

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she having a bleeping laugh?! Is this to get the sympathy vote again.

If your referring to us you useless lump of bleeping lard we’ve never said you are boring over little E leaving primary school we’ve actually called you out on the difference between what your showing of his last year and “my precious’s” last year.
You lying utter bleep
View attachment 3019528
---
And no one bleeping told you anything. You’ve read the truth here and have thought how you can spin it to make you the victim
I was literally just coming on to say exactly this! 🤬 If she's bothered about people saying she's boring for talking about little E leaving primary school (we didn't) imagine if she knew what people really thought.... That she's an ugly fat filthy lazy massive useless lump of yellow tit, with no talent or personality, in a loveless sexless marriage and who clearly favours her brat of a daughter over her son (who's gorgeous BTW) and gives zero fucks about any of their privacy or safety. Yeah, imagine if she knew all that 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Emma the problem is every single thing you do is boring. It’s always about you and not actually about your children. You rehash stuff time and time and time again and it’s boring and repetitive. You don’t actually care about Ethan leaving primary school but you want the clicks and the sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Laughable that she has commented on Comedowntothewoods post this morning. Summer glow salad. To be fair it looks delicious but I can’t imagine any of that healthy food passing her lips. It’s far too colourful and not nearly beige enough for her to eat any of it let alone attempt peeling a carrot or dicing a pepper.

Reactions: 27
Laughable that she has commented on Comedowntothewoods post this morning. Summer glow salad. To be fair it looks delicious but I can’t imagine any of that healthy food passing her lips. It’s far too colourful and not nearly beige enough for her to eat any of it let alone attempt peeling a carrot or dicing a pepper.
This is the Instagrammer she sees herself as isn’t it! Babs you’re miles off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why a picture of big E when it’s not her last sports day? I actually hate sports day worst calendar event of the school year 🤪
I used to pray for rain every year. It was a great celebration once when original and stand by days both had horrendous rain 🤣
---
Pepper is only posh enough for Friday's 🤣

• Haha
I’m still awaiting the ‘after such a dreadful year we’ve booked a holiday to go back home….’ post. I know it’s coming she won’t be able to help her braggy self

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I’m still awaiting the ‘after such a dreadful year we’ve booked a holiday to go back home….’ post. I know it’s coming she won’t be able to help her braggy self
Nah, I'm calling it that she'll have booked for next year though. We've just booked as they've brought back the Free Dining Plan, she won't be able to resist that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Me too. It's my primary kids one today, he said to me last night as he was falling asleep that he didn't want me to go. PHEW! But then I reminded him this morning and he said I can come if I want BOO. I don't want, but I can't say that FFS so now I have to go to sports day. And watch a kid throw a bean bag over a line, followed by kicking a ball into a net zzzzz
My youngest son’s feelings about sports day were the same as mine, he didn’t want to be there either 😂

He's now 24 and has decided that he loves now running, one day last month I was up at 5am 🤦🏼‍♀️ to drive him and his girlfriend to Manchester for them to run a half marathon, couldn’t even go shopping while they ran it as they asked me to stand at the half way point with drinks 😂
---
Nah, I'm calling it that she'll have booked for next year though. We've just booked as they've brought back the Free Dining Plan, she won't be able to resist that 🤣🤣
I saw an ad for that and my first thought was that babs would be all over that 🤣
I think Japan will possibly be in the next couple of years (just for bragging rights) but she’ll need a reset back ’home‘ in Florida before then to erase memories of the holiday she clearly didn’t enjoy in California.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, even the idea of babs in Japan is bleeping hilarious. She is everything Japanese society dislikes, won’t cope with the differences, and will likely never leave the Disney bubble to see Tokyo nevermind any other part of Japan. I honestly cannot wait for it to inevitably happen!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Always the narcissist - she's going to be feeling all the feelings over Little E leaving primary. No thought to him and how he may be feeling about it all, it's all about her.
Mine are also leaving primary in a couple of weeks, one is pretty sad about it all, whereas the other is bloody delighted to be finishing, but he hates school anyway - hard luck son you've still got another 7 years to go! :LOL: My only role is to ensure that they transition to senior school successfully, and enjoy the summer holidays as best they can.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, even the idea of babs in Japan is bleeping hilarious. She is everything Japanese society dislikes, won’t cope with the differences, and will likely never leave the Disney bubble to see Tokyo nevermind any other part of Japan. I honestly cannot wait for it to inevitably happen!
And she will pretend that she loves it😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Who said about littl E leaving school being boring… that’s right no one! What we said is it was such a huge hoohaa when ttt left primary that anyone who doesn’t follow you and your narcissistic ways would think it was your daughter leaving primary again or you the yellow headed flump!

sports day is tomorrow I’m taking the kids camping tonight for the weekend and I don’t feel guilty as one has an inset day and the sports day child just has that and a half day so I’m literally winning at life today 😂✌🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
This is the Instagrammer she sees herself as isn’t it! Babs you’re miles off 😂
How sad if it is. Can’t imagine aspiring to be like CDTTW. Although Babs begging for an air con system yesterday she’s not far off. I noticed a select few had been sent some I guess Beggy Babs was trying her luck & she got the Temu version for around her fat neck…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On the Teva AD she's wearing her bag from the AD pr work from This Morning...shouldn't that be marked on it too?! True to size, size 6...if only as transparent with her clothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone else remember when she first started her park shuffle? Thought she was the next Zola Budd! She turned up at the kids sports day in full on running gear to participate in the parents race and came in last! I would have payed to see that! 🏃‍♀️➡🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️➡🏃‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
View attachment 3019840
Hey cow bags did you know that children's feet grow?? I've never heard of this before I'm so grateful for babs telling us that bones grow !!! 😫
Telling people when to buy uniform, like she knows everyone circumstances. Ffs. I don’t get my kids uniform till the end of the holidays because I need the money for the school holidays for tram and bus fairs so I can take my kids out. I don’t get freebie days out.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I couldn't give a damn about you harping on about your kid leaving school I'm more concerned you have had a heart scare but don't seem to be doing anything to help yourself like lose weight and start eating healthy.

Reactions: 23
Bab's advice to her brain dead followers.... You plebs can go to Aldi etc for school uniform whilst I grace M & S with my presence and cash. No cheap uniform for my kiddos!!!!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28