Brummy Mummy #169 always trying to look swanky ends up more like Temu Widow Twanky

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bab's advice to her brain dead followers.... You plebs can go to Aldi etc for school uniform whilst I grace M & S with my presence and cash. No cheap uniform for my kiddos!!!!!!
PSA I bought a couple of Aldi polo shirts last summer as back up and they have lasted longer (and stayed whiter) than M&S, Sainsbury’s and Next ones. It’s Aldi all the way this year!

Reactions: 22
Is she having a bleeping laugh?! Is this to get the sympathy vote again.

If your referring to us you useless lump of bleeping lard we’ve never said you are boring over little E leaving primary school we’ve actually called you out on the difference between what your showing of his last year and “my precious’s” last year.
You lying utter bleep
View attachment 3019528
---
And no one bleeping told you anything. You’ve read the truth here and have thought how you can spin it to make you the victim
If anything, we actually stick up for and praise Ethan, as you sure as tit don’t bab. We can’t wait for the day he realises what sort of mother (to him) you are.

Reactions: 24
Honestly the amount of time she comments on how much blusher/highlighter she’s wearing.
Why not just tone it down then? Clearly thinks it looks good!

Reactions: 26
Honestly the amount of time she comments on how much blusher/highlighter she’s wearing.
Why not just tone it down then? Clearly thinks it looks good!
Exactly. And why would you want to look super red in the face or extra sweaty. They are suppose to be subtle you moron.

Eurgh you can tell she’s proper eye bleeping herself in the camera. Overgrown toddler with a friendship bracelet, necklaces that looks like they are from Accessorise in the 2000s, her nana bra strap is showing and she’s angled it so her chins aren’t showing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Those necklaces look like the ones boys wore in about 1999 thinking they looked like Kelly Slater or like they were in Point Break 🤣 they’re really hideous!

I watched about 2 minutes of the vlog earlier just to see if it was as bad as always and yes it was, possibly even worse. Just the inane ramblings of a woman with no friends - so she talks to the camera as she has no one else to listen to her tit. I don’t feel sorry for her because she’s smug and vile, but she really is a friendless bore with only half a brain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
ah, babs finally recognising her entitlement and privilege. 👏🏻

tbh, the blusher isn't particularly noticeable - kinda blends with her sunburnt chest and ruddy complexion. certainly a shade less clownish. 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20240627_141500.jpg

Reactions: 16
I couldn't give a damn about you harping on about your kid leaving school I'm more concerned you have had a heart scare but don't seem to be doing anything to help yourself like lose weight and start eating healthy.
The reason she is not doing anything is because she is using the excuse of her heart problem being there since birth/childhood so in her eyes there’s no point living more healthily

Reactions: 14
She said in the borefest vlog that Steve walks the dog quite often so she couldn't get the flowery lead that matched the collar 🙄🤦‍♀️ Surely, being the one without a job and loads of time on her manly ugly stubby hands, she'd walk the dog more than him!? She's a lazy twit!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She's such a self obsessed 🐷 all this wittering on about leaving bloody primary school..... felt nothing but proud , a touch of nostalgia for end of an era but mostly excited for what's to come and led by my kid's emotions not mine ........it wasn't about ME........

also the patronising post stolen from skint dad , she can't even be bothered to spell or use grammar correctly....

Also no tit Sherlock that CHILDREN'S feet grow !!!

also latest eye fuckery pic - another new dress ??

Reactions: 19
She said in the borefest vlog that Steve walks the dog quite often so she couldn't get the flowery lead that matched the collar 🙄🤦‍♀️ Surely, being the one without a job and loads of time on her manly ugly stubby hands, she'd walk the dog more than him!? She's a lazy twit!
Does she do anything? Ste walks the dog, Ste cooks the meals, Ste does the food shop...

• Heart
Reactions: 23