Brummy Mummy #169 always trying to look swanky ends up more like Temu Widow Twanky

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have piled on weight due to coming to terms with my disability and last weekend was my wake up call. I carry my weight well and look fairly good just on the bigger side but I was wearing a cute dress for the first time in a year and I now need chub rub shorts. I always had bigger thighs but never to this degree. Off to primark to get a pair a Lycra shorts for the interim.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can anyone explain to me why a fat, frumpy unhealthy, menopausal 46 yr old suddenly needs aircon when she's posted pics of her all week under her manky blanket on a sofa? Anyone? 🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I have piled on weight due to coming to terms with my disability and last weekend was my wake up call. I carry my weight well and look fairly good just on the bigger side but I was wearing a cute dress for the first time in a year and I now need chub rub shorts. I always had bigger thighs but never to this degree. Off to primark to get a pair a Lycra shorts for the interim.
Primark do proper chub rub shorts in the shapewear section but I also use their £3 cotton cycling shorts as well!

Reactions: 16
Ethan’s last sports day next week. Does he get a mention? Nope, it’s a photo of golden girl and how good she is at running, and the usual I’m not ready for my last one next week. But you don’t have a favourite right babs? 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
8 years ago it was HER first sports days as a MUM. Not it was ERIN'S first sports day. And now its HER last? Always gotta be about YOU Emma hasn't it? FFS insufferable fat whale!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Why a picture of big E when it’s not her last sports day? I actually hate sports day worst calendar event of the school year 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ethan’s last sports day next week. Does he get a mention? Nope, it’s a photo of golden girl and how good she is at running, and the usual I’m not ready for my last one next week. But you don’t have a favourite right babs? 😡
Yeah if u didn't know she had ethan you would think this was a post about her girl leaving school not ethan.
Me, myself and I as per...

Plus she was wearing that Harry styles tshirt last night, she's a minger!
It's not a pj top it's a heavy duty tshirt for day time wear, for someone that gets sooo 'ot at night a little cami top would do.
Anyway,good morning lol

Reactions: 18
Why a picture of big E when it’s not her last sports day? I actually hate sports day worst calendar event of the school year 🤪
Me too. It's my primary kids one today, he said to me last night as he was falling asleep that he didn't want me to go. PHEW! But then I reminded him this morning and he said I can come if I want BOO. I don't want, but I can't say that FFS so now I have to go to sports day. And watch a kid throw a bean bag over a line, followed by kicking a ball into a net zzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is she having a bleeping laugh?! Is this to get the sympathy vote again.

If your referring to us you useless lump of bleeping lard we’ve never said you are boring over little E leaving primary school we’ve actually called you out on the difference between what your showing of his last year and “my precious’s” last year.
You lying utter bleep
IMG_0592.jpeg

---
And no one bleeping told you anything. You’ve read the truth here and have thought how you can spin it to make you the victim

• Heart
Reactions: 53
What an OTT performance about an 11 year old leaving primary school! Emma, give your head a wobble and see how lucky you are to have a healthy child going on to the next stage of their life!
I know parents who never got to see their child go to high to school and never knew that it would be their last sports day!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41