Brummy Mummy #169 always trying to look swanky ends up more like Temu Widow Twanky

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stratford Upon Avon, is up the road. Literally. She could do it in 40 mins on a Sunday - why would she drag her husband out and make him take her?
View attachment 3027396
and bab stop buying clothes for the size on the label and buy clothes that fit. This dress is meant to be loose not pulling across the shoulders like the Hulk is trying to get out of Bruce Banner
Also, Stephen could have dropped her off at Moor Street Station and gone home. The train is 9 stops to Stratford Upon Avon and she could have taken an Uber to the event.

APsolutely no reason for her to make PUS drive her there. More proof that she is milking the cow dry on her "congenital heart defect". Her family will be going through Hell right now, with the emotional blackmail from the yellow narcissist.

Sidenote, I actually love that dress she's wearing. It's the first thing she's ever worn where I thought "ooh, that is NICE". Even though she looks like 10lb of sausage meat stuffed into a 2lb skin, busting out at the seams 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also, Stephen could have dropped her off at Moor Street Station and gone home. The train is 9 stops to Stratford Upon Avon and she could have taken an Uber to the event.

APsolutely no reason for her to make PUS drive her there. More proof that she is milking the cow dry on her "congenital heart defect". Her family will be going through Hell right now, with the emotional blackmail from the yellow narcissist.

Sidenote, I actually love that dress she's wearing. It's the first thing she's ever worn where I thought "ooh, that is NICE". Even though she looks like 10lb of sausage meat stuffed into a 2lb skin, busting out at the seams 😂
She could have literally walked from SUA station to the Everyman. It's a straight road.

Reactions: 15
Wow. Poor Babs. Frantic she is. Woman on the edge. Frazzled. Not sure how she’ll cope. Sports day. An evening at the secondary school. Sending a kid off for a day at school and a trip. Watching a play in the school hall. A nice outing somewhere with her mum. Sorrows, sorrows, prayers Babs. So hard for you. So tricky.
Imagine fitting all that in. Gosh. Almost can’t bear to think about it. I’ll tell you what, it’s lucky she can fit it all in around her very important “werk” and that she hasn’t got one of those job things the peasants talk about. What if she had all of those commitments with her kids, AND was expected to be in a place of work for a few hours a day?!? Doesn’t bear thinking about. Some of those awful mums won’t even be at their kids’ sports day (🙋🏻‍♀️). Ugh.
I just hope she’s got time to get to Home Bargains and stock up on popcorn, Haribo, crisps, chocolate and ice creams. She’ll never make it through all that without some snacks every half hour to keep her fuelled! Poor little lamb.
Imagine if she had to shop for and actually cook meals (not snacks) for them all too!!!

She’s such a twit and has no idea of her privilege (not that she could spell it anyway!)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There is something seriously unbalanced in getting your husband you somewhere when you can do it perfectly yourself.
This is someone who can’t get anything for herself in the house so she’s not likely to drive anywhere when there is wet wipe for a chauffeur just sitting there 😂

Reactions: 17
Imagine if she had to shop for and actually cook meals (not snacks) for them all too!!!

She’s such a twit and has no idea of her privilege (not that she could spell it anyway!)
And walk her dog, get a workout done, wash and iron clothes, clean her house, look after an elderly or poorly relative, think about someone other than herself?!? Crikey, she’d be blue lighted to her personal cardiac team before you could say “bit busy Babs?”

I really hope a genuine Babette or two comment on her stories and say that they’re missing sports day or an event of some kind because they will be at work, you know, in an office or shop or school or hospital or somewhere that isn’t their own living room. She NEVER reads the room or thinks about others who have different situations. Self entitled twit thinks every single other person on earth is exactly the same as her and lives exactly the same life.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
When she catches up here she'll be straight onto stories sending "big love" with a random photo of the chair in the corner of her living room or her bedroom wardrobes (which seem to be her default images for "I've fucked up and getting pulled up for it on Tattle / I want sympathy".

• Haha
The OB dress is OK, it's not my style but it's way better than the cheap crap she normally pours herself into, but it's too small 🤦‍♀️ And that's from a shop where the clothes are considerably bigger - she's easily a 22 these days!

Oh god she's an utter twit isn't she? Got a chocka week?!! I thought she'd finished school- so why are settling in days stressful for HER?!!! OMG she can't let anything be about anyone else can she? Always has to be HER! So a sports day a school play and a trip ith her mum qualifies as sending her over the edge?!! duck me tell me you have no life etc.......
Must people do far more than this on a weekly basis AND have a proper job Emma! Imagine that!! If you actually had to work at a proper job instead of talking tit into your phone. You're just a lazy spoiled entitled witch!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Babs busy week is the equivalent of ordering something off Amazon AND then having to open the door for the delivery driver.

Just imagine when it’s GCSE time for Erin and how much she’ll make it all about her. She’ll probably get blue lighted again.

• Haha
Babs busy week is the equivalent of ordering something off Amazon AND then having to open the door for the delivery driver.

Just imagine when it’s GCSE time for Erin and how much she’ll make it all about her. She’ll probably get blue lighted again.
Nah not for girl E, she’ll pro have a tutor, a pre GCSE holiday with the yellow slug, a post GCSE Disney trip again just her and Blubber. Plus countless gifts, treats etc etc

It will be when boy E sits his exams she’ll have a blue light episode

• Angry
  • Heart
'I'm gonna be honest , this week is gonna be frazzled , we have school trips, settling in evenings?? settling in days, sports day and I'm taking mother out for her 79th birthday treat (she says begrudgingly) it's gonna be frazzled . I. Am a woman on the edge.....

JUST AS WELL YOU DONT WORK THEN BABS!!!! , no juggling required...plus can't see how she'd be involved in Ethan's settling in days & evenings ?? . Unless he's settling in to primary school....

eta sorry hadn't caught up - seems we're all saying the same thing -
what an entitled witch !!! She wouldn't know busy and frazzled or woman on the edge if, in babs speak it smacked her in the face ....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She could have literally walked from SUA station to the Everyman. It's a straight road.
Do you not know who she is? Kween KeBabba of Brummagem couldn’t do this
---
Oh god she's an utter twit isn't she? Got a chocka week?!! I thought she'd finished school- so why are settling in days stressful for HER?!!! OMG she can't let anything be about anyone else can she? Always has to be HER! So a sports day a school play and a trip ith her mum qualifies as sending her over the edge?!! duck me tell me you have no life etc.......
Must people do far more than this on a weekly basis AND have a proper job Emma! Imagine that!! If you actually had to work at a proper job instead of talking tit into your phone. You're just a lazy spoiled entitled witch!!
A sports day she will literally rock up for and eat snacks. She won’t help with with setting it up, running it or even taking part. She will go with snacks and demand a seat as she is “poorly”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
'I'm gonna be honest , this week is gonna be frazzled , we have school trips, settling in evenings?? settling in days, sports day and I'm taking mother out for her 79th birthday treat (she says begrudgingly) it's gonna be frazzled . I. Am a woman on the edge.....

JUST AS WELL YOU DONT WORK THEN BABS!!!! , no juggling required...plus can't see how she'd be involved in Ethan's settling in days & evenings ?? . Unless he's settling in to primary school....

eta sorry hadn't caught up - seems we're all saying the same thing -
what an entitled witch !!! She wouldn't know busy and frazzled or woman on the edge if, in babs speak it smacked her in the face ....
Of course she's going to be involved, he's going to a new school. So she'll have to drop him off and then a MERE 5 hours later will have to pick him up again. Drive the car TWICE in one day, has anyone even considered she might not want to?? Get the kettle on Steve she's going to need a sleepy tea after that.

• Haha
Frazzled. Wow. How the duck do I and millions of women do it plus work full time you lazy slug!!! Get a grip!!!
Screenshot_20240701_131620_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Honestly, I hope a number of her followers have been irked by this ridiculous narrative that she’s ’on the edge’. It’s an insult to all the women who work full time, juggle commitments, those that are single parents or have caring responsibilities. She is moaning about taking her mother out for lunch and her secondary school aged child having a settling day? She is deranged

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Frazzled by 4/5 things happening IN A WEEK, tell me you do duck all without telling me you do duck all! Also people go out and work 9-5 jobs AND do more then a few school events IMAGINE THAT! :rolleyes:

• Heart
She prob got old flat pack to drive so she could pre game a gallon of gin - for medicinal purposes only of course cos when I tell you how.nervous.she.was, PUS had to park the car on top of her to calm her down

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So a post about little E starting high school … posts about big e and photo of both .. a favourite child you say …. Errrr that’s a yes then

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart