Brummy Mummy #168 Never mind the 22 hat, you’ve got the 22 dress (size) bab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Reading Residence showed how to have a proper family night out at TS plus are still enjoying Liverpool this morning.

Reactions: 26
I’m surprised if they did do a lot of trading it wasn’t really being done that I could see and we were on the floor!

Reactions: 17
Even the t. shirt she "Made" on the cricut is not original. I saw loads of girls in the audience wearing them. Not an original idea in that huge yellow head!

Reactions: 22
…….babs when you catch up here, which you will. Please think on what time you have spent with Erin vs Ethan over the past few months. Money aside (which is utterly ridiculous). He’s had nothing with you. You are simply a dreadful mother. Your son will feel this disparity his whole life. You are aware of your actions. Seems to me Ethan is the best of you all. Sadly you are and always will be a total cunt.

Reactions: 44
And don’t forget pretending to cry

Reactions: 24
She made a big thing of buying theatre tickets for herself and Ethan as he breaks up earlier than the brat. Quite forgetting that as well as many concert trips Erin recently had, there were the few days away in Copenhagen too. Plus I bet the brat has a theatre ticket waiting for her for the summer.

Reactions: 23
A kids go FREE theatre ticket!!

Reactions: 30
Just because England are playing I wanted to repost this delightful video of Babs, looking like domestic violence awareness campaign … and then violently smashing her yellow head into a bag of prawn crackers.

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 33
Just because England are playing I wanted to repost this delightful video of Babs, looking like domestic violence awareness campaign … and then violently smashing her yellow head into a bag of prawn crackers.
She’s horrendous!

Reactions: 24
It's a well known statistic that DV rises in the aftermath of England playing, whether they win or lose. Yet Babs won't have given that a thought or how this video might come across. It's all about the likes! Vile bitch.

Attachments

Even the t. shirt she "Made" on the cricut is not original. I saw loads of girls in the audience wearing them. Not an original idea in that huge yellow head!
except i imagine that the t-shirts the other girls were wearing weren't so badly designed that at first glance, the slogan appeared to say "TITS "

hardly surprising Ez was so happy to get a tee from concert and was so quick to pull it on, desperate to conceal her mother's cricut catastrophe.

Reactions: 25
I couldn't believe she posted it at the time, especially with the DV adverts that were circulating with such strong imagery similar to what she posted!

Attachments

Reactions: 31
But what would little Emma have thought about being given Madonna’s hat …… She truly believes her life is some kind of movie doesn’t she?

She is unhinged!
It's all about her, she brings everything back to herself.

Seeing the children getting a hat at the concert is utterly delightful and really heartwarming for them. I wouldn't think for a second about me getting one when I was a child- it isn't even on my radar.

She really has some seriously f**ked up emotions.
Even her fathers day post was about her. It's horrendous.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Is that supposed to be funny? she looked an absolute twat.

My niece was there last night and was down on the pitch. She was so near to Taylor, her pictures are fantastic. No VIP crap needed there, just a true fan queuing for ages and ages and having what was apparently the best night of her life. I did ask her to try and get a selfie with Babs but she told me to get a life

Reactions: 34
How is she managing to look not that much larger than a size 6 13 year old girl?
This is the only thing from Emma/Steve's repertoire I'd like to be influenced on - my husband manages to add three stone to every photo of me with the kids.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.