Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whats_my_name_again

Even my 8 year old wouldn't ask for a "sad" photo to be taken. What a fucking twat. But the apple doesn't fall far from the tree does it, when your mother is taking fake crying photos and putting them on insta. I just can't believe this woman, who wouldn't let her son get a tshirt, makes him buy all his own stuff, couldn't even let him get through his SATs week without that narcissistic bitch of a mother make up this wobbly heart issue, treats HER Ezzie so differently, and puts it all out there online for all to see and doesn't get any backlash from her thick sheep followers. I refer to my previous comment. She's such a cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

zebby

VIP Member
"Who doesn't want free desserts for life?"

Ermmm, people with a heart condition for starters.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240620_202628_Instagram.jpg

Sorry to derail from the This Morning chat but I've just seen this on Rosie Ramsey's Instagram! Bab, take note!!!!!!!

As you were 🤣

• Heart

justlurking2345

VIP Member
I find it absolutely hilarious that she tries so fucking hard to hide what size clothes she’s wearing, literally avoiding the question at every turn🤣🤣🤣 babs, if you’re that bothered by the number on the label inside your clothes then lose some fucking weight, hope this helps😘

• Heart
  • Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I don't give a shit that she's gone to see TS, I've got tickets for Wembley but unsure if I'm going yet, or if my daughters will take a friend,,,,,
But what I hate is the sly way she goes about everything. The lies, the "We're on the back row",,,, And then the bragging and the over bearing massive big deal she makes about it. She just needs to shut the fuck up forever! The smile on her fat waxy face needs wiping off!

• Heart

Nadurath

VIP Member
Quote from Mr Nadurath on her This Morning appearance “less catwalk fashion model, more zoo exhibit” 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
She never likes to admit she has to spend a fortune to make her life look remotely interesting. She prefers the illusion she’s just a lovely, simple woman who amazing things just simply happen to, because she’s special and deserves it. 🙄

She’s too scared of the backlash to brag about the money side of things, so she reframes it as she’s just “lucky” and all these shows, holidays and tat purchases are just gifts from above because she’s so great.
Yes, it’s a very clever, calculated method of ensuring her sheep believe her to be relatable.

Even on the multiple holidays she goes on (the frequency are beyond anything most usual families can afford) she is careful to not having anything ‘too’ luxurious. Also she never shares how much anything costs..it’s all kept under wraps.

She likes the narrative that she is ‘little old Emma’ who has suddenly found herself ‘online’ and now she gets ‘all these opportunities’.

• Angry
  • Heart

ChickenWine

VIP Member
Oh I cried. I must take a selfie and post that on instagram!! Ffs. She’s not even crying!!!!! What an absolute moron

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Booklover

VIP Member
WHY?? JUST WHY?
I know it's an old image, 'cos she'd barely fit on the bed now. But imagine asking your husband/partner to take this shot in the first place with the sole intention of posting it on the internet for likes and comments. Any self-respecting partner would absolutely refuse and be questioning it surely! Pair of fucking weirdos.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Nolovelost3

It still baffles me that she spends her ‘working’ days making tat like this as if she’s a 7 year old girl on her summer break from school. Who does this at 46 years old?

• Heart

Ladeepfriedmarsbar

My niece was there last night and was down on the pitch. She was so near to Taylor, her pictures are fantastic. No VIP crap needed there, just a true fan queuing for ages and ages and having what was apparently the best night of her life. I did ask her to try and get a selfie with Babs but she told me to get a life :rolleyes:😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She was on television for a total of 90 seconds, I looked at the timeline on the clip!
90 seconds, and she thinks she's fucking Judy Finnigan 🙄

• Haha