Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whiskygal

VIP Member
Erin looks like an obnoxious spoilt brat in that “sad” photo. She should be high as a kite and delighted she’s just been able to go to a concert that thousands of families wouldn’t have been able to afford and also there’s the people (my husband for my daughter) who tried and tried but couldn’t get tickets.
Pair of thoughtless and insensitive dicks. They really are.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
Saw a woman on Threads who had VIP tickets last night. All they could see were tents and even the screen was obscured, so we can live in hope.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Just pausing the disastrous swimsuit chat for a second to say,,,,,, she's back on the "I pulled an all nighter when I was younger" bollocks again!
Except in true Emma style she's fucked that up too because apparantly she "pulled an all nighter" and then GOT UP to go to work at Wallis! 🤦‍♀️🙄
She is so fuckung dumb! Emma, you twat, you wouldnt have gone to bed if it was an all nighter so there would be no getting up! FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 37

emme1122

Chatty Member
Just how much has she spent on treating her favourite child in the last 6-8 months? It’s so noticeable to us, why don’t the family say anything to her? I really hope little E doesn’t notice or feel the favouritism. That woman is borderline evil!
Well considering SHE (because Emma buys and books everything with HER money) has spent close to £40,000 on trips away since January 2023, I’d say there’s no limit on what she spends on golden child. Ethan will, if he hasn’t already, pick up on the fact they are treated differently. If he ever goes to uni, I hope he picks the one furthest away from his narcissistic bitch of a mother.

• Heart

SNHG

Saw this and of course thought of Babs!

Side note : I had forgotten the reason he was called Pus on here was for put upon Steve until someone mentioned it earlier 🤣 he’s had so many names 🤣

I bet Steve is the “lovely follower” who took that photo of them!!

Attachments

• Haha
Saw her in Sainsbury’s first thing didn’t I?! No basket or trolley, just a bag and was gunning for the clothes. No surprise there and clearly not planning on doing any actual food shopping- that’s for the doormat. Looking very serious and putting clothes up against herself at breakneck speed! Otherwise seemed quite unbothered and going through the motions. Shuffling in her sandals and wearing her short flowery dress- she’s in full summer mode cowbags.

• Haha
  • Sick

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Do we believe she sang TS songs to her daughter when she was so little. I thought she was nappy deep into Take That and Gary Barlow. Babnochio tales are strong this week.

Reactions: 36

SingSong

VIP Member
She just spends her life trying to make everyone jealous and jumps on every popular thing/trend.

It's so desperate

• Heart

Handwash30

VIP Member
She never likes to admit she has to spend a fortune to make her life look remotely interesting. She prefers the illusion she’s just a lovely, simple woman who amazing things just simply happen to, because she’s special and deserves it. 🙄

She’s too scared of the backlash to brag about the money side of things, so she reframes it as she’s just “lucky” and all these shows, holidays and tat purchases are just gifts from above because she’s so great.

• Heart

Guacamole

VIP Member
Just looked at a vlog from about 6 months ago and the difference is crazy! I do feel awful for putting this but if i’d been blue lighted to hosp with the cardiac team on standby and needed a “procedure” the last thing i’d be doing is showing how much crap i can eat and doing pretty much nothing all day (unless it’s a free holiday or a concert with the favourite child)
how has she not had a massive wake up call??

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

mo fo

She defo isn’t even a fan, she’s jumped on the bandwagon as always. Never mentioned her before all this Eras tour hype, so desperate to be her daughters best friend as she obviously had no friends as a child 😂🙈 had to try to learn the lyrics to the songs, she admitted that herself, if she was a real fan she would know them and wouldn’t have to download the tour track list, she has no personality of her own so desperately jumps on things to try to be current and popular, 🙄

• Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
Oh what a day. One that we will revisit MANY MANY times no doubt 🙄🤣 Honestly can’t believe how much this will have inflated her already massive-for-absolutely-no-good-reason ego 🙄 Sometimes, I really just want to stop the world and get off. I don’t want to live in a world where Babs, the kweeeen of shit outfits and stupid poses, is looked at as someone to give fashion tips. It’s bad enough when she does it on her own account but on national TV? Nah mate, pull the other one.

• Heart
  • Haha