Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shazbev

VIP Member
So, she had to be up and out at 5.30 am so did she a) get Stevie up to drive her to the station leaving the kids asleep ( bearing in mind he had to be settled into bed whilst she was blue lighted to hospital? B) walk to the station 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣? or c) returned to her pit of doom hoping to Babshit the babettes?
Answers on a postage stamp please to Who Gives a Flying Fuck, Brummyham where you'll not get a response due to lazyitis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

shazbev

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240621_165753.jpg

Fuck off you deranged twat. No one is talking about Halloween cept you. It's a fugly dressing gown - just like you!!! How many dressing gowns does a grown woman need? Maybe 1 for summer and 1 for winter-, that's it.

• Angry

Bohooo

I think this is her worst swimsuit try on ever. She looks just awful. She needs to get it into her thick custard head that she isn't a size 18 anymore. And start to dress correctly.
Given she's stated its a 'realistic try on' she doesn't show the back or sides, disclose size, price etc nothing realistic about looking like the hunchbab of notre dame in the magic mirror

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I'm just catching up after being on nights,,,,,
I'm sorry, but hold on!
Who the hell is DM'ing her saying that they missed her TS stories, because if they missed them then how do they know she posted any 🤷‍♀️🙄🤦‍♀️
My god she's stupid!!!

• Haha

emerald

VIP Member
I've never known anyone to talk about men (or women, if applicable) they fancy so frequently. It's over-compensating and embarrassing. She can't go a day without mentioning some celeb bloke she either fancied or fancies. It's just a bit weird. I know she's shackled to Dave Best but it's at odds with her otherwise prudish nature.

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
That is something I do when trying to take a sneaky pic 🤣🤣 must make sure you put it on silent first though!
This is completely irrelevant to Bags but yesterday I attempted to leave my house without having to speak to my Window Cleaner (he talks for England and I was busy 🤣) So I pretended to be talking on the phone as I rushed down my drive, waved and mouthed hello to him just as my phone started ringing! Full volume 🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
So yes, always make sure you're on silent 🤫😱

• Haha
Why is the sun shining on this bitch? And of course VIP as you’ve all said already. Probably so she can try to push Erin to get the hat from a good vantage point. She is such a liar. I actually have one of my kids crying over not being able to go.
As I’ve said a million times I hate that she seems like one of the luckiest women on the planet but her luck will run out when her children abandon her in the future. We all wake up to the narcissist parent eventually.

• Heart

Klp86

VIP Member
I think I would literally die if I was a teenager and knew those pics of my mom were online for all to see.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Such a patronising (and unrealistic) comment.

I’m not saying the yellow submarine has to be a saint, but if she had two spare tickets could she not have just gifted them?

It’s funny how Emma Babswater stopped making her charity mugs as soon as her meaty claw had to dig into her own pocket.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
for a 46 year old woman who is SO dedicated to trimming her nasal hair multiple times each week, it never dials to. confuse me as to why she refuses to tame her eyebrows, which have now crawled so far down her face they are encroaching on her jowls...🐛

Hareandbear

VIP Member
But what would little Emma have thought about being given Madonna’s hat …… She truly believes her life is some kind of movie doesn’t she?

She is unhinged!

• Haha
  • Heart

emme1122

Chatty Member
At least she can whip out the photo of her with Ben & Cat now she can’t show the one with Philip Schofield. Can I claim a tingo for 20th June 2025? This time a year ago, I , Emma Conway, was a fashion model on This Morning!! Oh god I can already see it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
01A9ABAE-7B9C-479E-BCE6-7C25ED69AA27.png

Hahahahahahahah bollocks!!!! Obviously the deal with CUPSHE was that she wouldn’t post loads of other things to stories on the day she did their AD. But as always has to lie about it!

• Haha
  • Angry

Loopybird69

VIP Member
She went before with wet Claire when younger but we know she would go to ANYTHING so doesn’t mean she’s a proper fan. She is all about the hype, bragging and content- that’s it!
I’ve seen The 1975s three times don’t fucking like them but friends of my daughters pulled out. I’ve also got TS tix for London for one of said daughters currently trying to get out of it (as don’t like her) and talking older daughter into it.

This cunt is just jumping on a bandwagon and going to something lots of people want she’s doing it to be a materialistic braggy bitch

• Heart
  • Wow

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Erin looks like an obnoxious spoilt brat in that “sad” photo. She should be high as a kite and delighted she’s just been able to go to a concert that thousands of families wouldn’t have been able to afford and also there’s the people (my husband for my daughter) who tried and tried but couldn’t get tickets.
Pair of thoughtless and insensitive dicks. They really are.
Thing is it should be Babs in that situation that says “Its ok to feel sad when something you’ve looked forward to is now over but you also have to remember you got to experience something a lot of other people would have loved too and didn’t because of xyz”. Not encouraging it by taking the photo and uploading it,

This is where you teach your child a lesson about life that shaped them to be appreciative, empathetic and humble adults. But Babs is too busy trying to be her best friend and doing a massive disservice to her own daughter.

• Heart