Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Sorry but I’m still not over the swimming costumes, she looks like somebody put a Build A Bear swimsuit on a raw turkey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

ChickenWine

VIP Member
What would’ve made better Tv was this morning giving them £100 and getting them to shop on Vinted and promote sustainable ways of shopping rather than fast fashion!

• Heart
Reactions: 52

ChickenWine

VIP Member
Looking at the other IG pages and then looking at babs how did babs even make the cut?!?! Inpolife is 3 years older than babs and she looks 6 years younger!!!
---
View attachment 3006312View attachment 3006313
The very moment Ben's soul left his body and his whole credible career flashed before his eyes,,,,, Listening to a loud mouthed, over weight, over bearing, ugly, aPsolute nobody, talking about sweating in her chub rub shorts!
He reached his tipping point!!

I’ll see myself out 🚪

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Candyfloss1974!

Such a patronising (and unrealistic) comment.

I’m not saying the yellow submarine has to be a saint, but if she had two spare tickets could she not have just gifted them?

It’s funny how Emma Babswater stopped making her charity mugs as soon as her meaty claw had to dig into her own pocket.
Yellow submarine 😂

She’s so condescending
“Aww here’s hoping Taylor’s next tour will be in local church halls then maybe you’ll be able to afford to go. Love you ❤

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
…….babs when you catch up here, which you will. Please think on what time you have spent with Erin vs Ethan over the past few months. Money aside (which is utterly ridiculous). He’s had nothing with you. You are simply a dreadful mother. Your son will feel this disparity his whole life. You are aware of your actions. Seems to me Ethan is the best of you all. Sadly you are and always will be a total cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
Cowbags, i left this thread long ago as the fat controller gave me the rage but I've started popping in again recently and was excited to see today's bid for fame by the walrus. Such a shame for poor Ste that in her excitement to get on TV that when she left the house at 5.30am she forgot he was still in the marital bed and opened the bedroom curtains as can be seen in this photo 😘

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Itscharlibaby

Hahahaha fuck you babs I saw Taylor last night and one of her surprise songs was Mean. I got to see it live and you didn’t you horrible fat controller

sorry I’m feeling petty this morning 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Just pausing the disastrous swimsuit chat for a second to say,,,,,, she's back on the "I pulled an all nighter when I was younger" bollocks again!
Except in true Emma style she's fucked that up too because apparantly she "pulled an all nighter" and then GOT UP to go to work at Wallis! 🤦‍♀️🙄
She is so fuckung dumb! Emma, you twat, you wouldnt have gone to bed if it was an all nighter so there would be no getting up! FFS
All nighter? Completed it by 9pm mate! ✅

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
To be honest, the whole TS thing went exactly how I thought it would,,,,,,
Weeks of bragging
Massive deal made out of outfits
Narcissistic controlling of said outfits
Unnecessary amount of money splashed on crap
Lots of jumping on Bandwagons (bracelets)
Reel to reveal horrendous outfits
The grin that needs washing off with a breeze block
Awful yellow curls as usual
Clown make-up
Tinfoil dress
The 'skinny mini me' looking just as smug as her bitch mother
Massive smoke screen around the details
Wank Stain Steve and the poor Ethan being dragged along by the fat controller when there's NOTHING in it for them!
Left before it was over.
The End!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42