Brummy Mummy #168 Never mind the 22 hat, you’ve got the 22 dress (size) bab

What will ‘The Boys’ do while waiting for the concert to finish?

• Bowling, cinema, Pizza

Votes: 10 4.9%
  • Look at some football stuff and find an Irish bar

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • Sit in the car for 6 hours making banners, wrapping thank you presents for Babs

Votes: 95 46.1%
  • The Boys are actually at home, Babs has booked a 5* hotel for her and E

Votes: 75 36.4%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
VIP tickets?!? We’ll be able to tell if it’s the tickets she originally got as she said she got them at the very back ie no one was behind them. I’ve got a feeling she’s bought these tickets at a later date. I’ve seen TikTok’s about VIP tickets at anfield about the view is piss poor!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why is the sun shining on this witch? And of course VIP as you’ve all said already. Probably so she can try to push Erin to get the hat from a good vantage point. She is such a liar. I actually have one of my kids crying over not being able to go.
As I’ve said a million times I hate that she seems like one of the luckiest women on the planet but her luck will run out when her children abandon her in the future. We all wake up to the narcissist parent eventually.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
VIP tickets?!? We’ll be able to tell if it’s the tickets she originally got as she said she got them at the very back ie no one was behind them. I’ve got a feeling she’s bought these tickets at a later date. I’ve seen TikTok’s about VIP tickets at anfield about the view is piss poor!!
Was going to say same about view 😂

Reactions: 17
Saw a woman on Threads who had VIP tickets last night. All they could see were tents and even the screen was obscured, so we can live in hope.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Those extra wide boots are going to give serious blisters for being too wide on E & too tight on Babs...ffs, the hairband 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she’s dropped what, £600-800 quid on tickets but is too tight to get a hotel for the pair of them? She’s demented. Ohhh plot twist: what if Ste and The Boy are in the cheapo seats she obviously sacked off?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Do we believe she sang TS songs to her daughter when she was so little. I thought she was nappy deep into Take That and Gary Barlow. Babnochio tales are strong this week.

Reactions: 36
How do we know she’s got VIP tickets can you tell by what they have round their neck ( I’m a bit thick)

Reactions: 16
So she’s dropped what, £600-800 quid on tickets but is too tight to get a hotel for the pair of them? She’s demented. Ohhh plot twist: what if Ste and The Boy are in the cheapo seats she obviously sacked off?
YES!!! I bet that's it

Reactions: 20
I really don’t get the hype around Taylor Swift…. Am I missing something major?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Patiently waiting for the smug bleeping fat hippo to show us her incredible £1k+ VIP view 🙂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Yes the lanyards are for vip tickets x
Thought she might have knocked them up herself like that t-shirt 😂

Do we reckon her ‘management’ have messaged Taylor’s team 1,000 times telling her there’s a celebrity in the audience 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Landed here because I saw the 22 hat title.
No idea who she is, but the VIP seats aren't really VIP, it's just overly expensive normal seats with a merch box, some of which have been restricted view (down to them not knowing last year exactly where all the tents etc are).

• Haha
Reactions: 30