Brummy Mummy #167 Bab-the entitled Blob with a non bob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woohoo my first (joint) thread title. My husband is just creating me an excel certificate as we speak! Thanks for improving my suggestion @shazbev 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I just find, more & more, everything she does makes me feel 🤮
She looks so unkempt, greasy, and scruffy. Her voice absolutely drives me mad, the tapping of her sausage fingers on things, her walk, the teeth sucking, hair flicking, eye bleeping, pretending to forget words 😑 Ugh!!!!
My hate for her is off the scale!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
She looks so unkempt, greasy, and scruffy. Her voice absolutely drives me mad, the tapping of her sausage fingers on things, her walk, the teeth sucking, hair flicking, eye bleeping, pretending to forget words 😑 Ugh!!!!
I feel the same. But maybe it’s the beginning of the end of her easy ride earning all that money on Insta? i hope so anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Let it all out girl, you'll feel better for it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So pathetic she admits he had to put the shoe boxes together, she's like a 50's housewife

Reactions: 19
Of course Ste put together those shoe boxes. :rolleyes:
Of course he put them together and wants to be rewarded with sweets, now that it’s built she’s realised it’s too wide for where she wanted it (have they never heard of measuring? Why do they always do this?) oh and there’s spelling errors.
How does she not get sick of being so incompetent? Or does she just embrace it because… “content”

• Heart
Of course Ste put together those shoe boxes. :rolleyes:
babs, ever committed to smashing all gender stereotypes, yet putting together a few plastic boxes is a task far too complex for her - a mere woman - thus was obvs deemed a man chore for her manly man Steve - y'know, to do alongside all the stereotypically "female" chores like cooking, cleaning and childcare, as babs made it her mission to set examples for the Es, and show them that men can cook and clean etc, and that women can....well, lounge around in bed all day, eat sugary snacks while docking around online and basically contribute nothing except bellowing demands at their dad, as he scrawls even more chores on his to-do list! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ugh, her learned helplessness is such an ick. I do not understand how on earth Steve puts up with her. She repulses me.
He can surely only be in this sham marriage for the bags of sweets and the freebie holidays, what else can he be getting out of it? It's certainly not a partnership, or a loving relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ugh, her learned helplessness is such an ick. I do not understand how on earth Steve puts up with her. She repulses me.
He can surely only be in this sham marriage for the bags of sweets and the freebie holidays, what else can he be getting out of it? It's certainly not a partnership, or a loving relationship.
Exactly! Drives me mad how she seems to do absolutely nothing around the house apart from a bit of dusting and “organising”. She spent all of Sunday sitting like a “pale queen” under a parasol reading a book all day. Meanwhile in my life I weeded the garden, went to the garden centre, bought and planted some stuff, pressure washed the patio, took a load of waste to the tip and painted the shed. I have a husband by the way, I just don’t expect him to do every last thing. Managed to sit down finally at 6pm for an hour with the family and have a cider in the sun. They must have a handyman or someone on their payroll as they never seem to do any garden chores!

I’m sorry but she looks awful lately (even more so than usual) is it the new hair? How can she not be concerned that since her *cough* poorly🤮 heart incident she has gained noticeable weight! Surely with a bad heart she would be worried??? But no! Babs makes 2 stories about her tit shoes

Reactions: 23
Never known anyone as lazy as her. I bet she’s all ‘ well I am the main breadwinner and have to constantly be making ( utterly tit) content so you’ll have to everything else Ste. I’m the one who pays for all the holidays and gets the freebies etc”.
I don’t think he has had any other girlfriends than Emma and let’s face it, he’s hardly good looking with a sparkling personality?! There’s more life in a dirty teatowel than in him!!
She’s bossy, narcissistic, controlling and mean. He’s a wet wipe, with no balls, no personality but likes holidays etc.

At this point their relationship is nothing more than a medieval barter system! He films her up ladders and making stupid reels in exchange for trips to a Disney and a pint of Harp! She gets a drip of a man who does her bidding, never wants sex or even to touch her if possible and is happy to be treated like a servant in his own home.
They have no friends so no relationships to compare to!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.