Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Baboff

I'm with you on the reel - referring to children as lil bitches and needing to be seen as hotter - even if tongue in cheek just isn't funny. It's shit and it's literally women hating on women.
Shes an A grade cunt

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She's shared more info about the train journey and parking at Hillingdon Station than she has about the actual movie she was allegedly invited to 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha

zebby

VIP Member
If it’s not bad enough seeing Knee Deep in Life advertising Love Honey, you then see that Brummy Mummy likes this ad. Dear god I hope Brummy doesn’t move onto Love Honey ads next 😳🤣
She might 'treat' STEVE to something sausage shaped.

Sorry, I'll delete my profile and leave now :sick::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

justplaintired

Chatty Member
Is it Mother’s Day? Why the f*ck does she have breakfast delivered to her in bed on a random Thursday? She really does have them all dancing around her doesn’t she? Unhealthy.
ETA- and shaped for a toddler too 🙄
I’ve said it before and I’ll continue to say it, that house is an abusive household with the abuser being babs. You don’t need a bruise to be abused. An abused person will do anything to keep the abuser happy, and, unfortunately this comes at a cost . ☹

• Sad

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
We had pog when I went on my first holiday abroad I’d just turned 13… she’s six years older than me…. Yep deffo see her at a rave in her wheelchair playing pogs dressed as Batman

• Haha

Hareandbear

VIP Member
Why is Babs collating the children’s pins collection? Is that because she sees it as her property and not theirs?

• Angry
  • Sad

Candyfloss1974!

Why is the belly busting pleather skirt not in the poll?
I’m having a meltdown in the bathroom as that was my favourite outfit 😭

• Haha
Did she say that flowery costume was perfect for the back garden 😂😂, yep if you have a hot tub chubs it does but not for pegging your rice out on the line ….plus you’d be more realistic and believable if your body wasn’t contorted and bent like a ball of wool….I think even though she will always be an instacunt she would get more likes if she owned her big gut better….a lot of us have them after all

• Haha

Allthecakes

VIP Member
1000037329.jpg

Ugly, unfiltered true-to-size unhealthiness. Not a role model or aspirational IGer in any sense.

• Sick

Sooty2u

Since when has cheddar ever predictive texted out as chedder 😂😂 if you mis type chedder it actually corrects itself to the proper spelling - she’s so full of 💩
She might as well just type, I've been on Tattle. Hi Bab! 👋 You can always count on us 🐄🛍 to pull you up on your shitty grammar 👌

• Haha
  • Heart

shazbev

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240501_080747.jpg

Oh look at me.... I'm Soooo hilarious and quirky
No you're not you twat. You're just a self absorbed ugly cunt! ( please note the correct spelling-thank you!)

• Sick
  • Haha

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Where’s the Eurovision party with the beige buffet? Where’s kicking her family out or leaving theirs before the scoring. Babs, you’ve not only let me down but yourself too. I’m not angry. I’m disappointed.

• Haha

OhhBacon

VIP Member
What amazes me is her kids have to be safely tucked up in bed or at least banished to their rooms by 630-7 even on bloody holiday and because she’s got a seat filling gifted ticket they can stay up until I don’t know 10pm? 11pm by the time they are back how is that fair they have school tomorrow but it’s ok hardworking slobachops doesn’t have a real job and can recover from her “over excitement” in the day
---
Jack black is out and about in Brum did our resident superstar miss the invitation to see him
Wet Ste has worked all day; the kids have been to school. It is a beautiful sunny evening but she has decided to drag them all down to London to watch a film, on the off chance she might spot a celeb. (How can you be nearly 50 and still so impressed by fame?)

I really couldn't be less jealous of her. When my partner gets home, we will walk the dog, maybe stop for a pint in the village pub, potter in the Greenhouse and then watch a film. I know who is happier and it isn't the yellow one!!!

• Heart

emmaemmaemma9493829

Was the advert advertising hula hoops? Had to watch it a few times to work out what brand thought that was a good ad to publish...

• Haha
Reactions: 28