Brummy Mummy #162 It’s a s show in the USA🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we've spent the afternoon in the company of the current Mr Bev's extended family, turns out one of the party lived directly behind the wets old house. Said person (don't want to out myself or aforementioned person) is about the same age as Bab and said when she went to play on the estate, Bab and Wet Claire wouldn't play with them cos they thought they were posher than Mr Bev's relative. And it was forever thus!!! Sadly no other tea to spill, but time certainly hasn't changed Bab!
Never ceases to amaze me that they perceive themselves to be posh 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The constant references to the kids "aesthetic" is beyond normal. I have a daughter a similar age to "the girl"; her & her friends would die if embarrassment if I asked what their aesthetic is, its not a topic of conversation they discuss. Its very odd!

• Haha
I thought her shoes were boots at first glance. She has matched those awful shoes to her awful tights 🤣🤣🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I really don’t think big E will be stealing your clothes babs seeing you’re a good 10 sizes bigger than her, it’d be like a toddler in a dressing up box

• Haha
Sure Erin loved those frumpy mum boots so much she just had to have them. Not sure what would be more worrying, Emma forcing them on her or her actually liking them.

Sharing shoes/socks has become a bit of a running theme with babs. She’s RABID over the idea that she and Erin could ever be the same size in something, even though one of babs feet is probably the same width as both of Erin’s put together.

Colin must conveniently disappear from her page when she’s talking about her daughters feet, which is good of him 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Never mind the hair what about Babs’ old lady shoes🤣

edit for typo because my eyes are not working yet this morning 😂
I hadn’t even noticed the shoes! They’re literally what my 80 year old mother-in-law wears 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You’ve gotta love Google at times, a wealth of information - you should try it Babs, it’d save you foisting these stupid reels on us. The screenshot is long, but the highlighted sections show memories of this going back to the 70s and the 80s, so not just a 90s thing.

I particularly like the questioner adding in the part about ‘regressive adults’ - Babs that’s something else you could Google!
IMG_8432.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Ah the chin reel. Just to say bab the story you recanted was what one of your peers would have said about you not what you said about them.

Bab, did you ever wonder why the whole teenage population of Brum in 94-98 and beyond constantly has a red chin? From rubbing theirs every time you open your fat gob.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wow the barrel is being well and truly scraped beyond recognition with that stupid reel!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Haha spare part Ste in that family photo! Also looks like the Wet Ones Upgraded from the fox carvery 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That photo of both of them in front of the hideous fireplace. I am aPsolutely convinced that’s a card board cutout of her drip of a husband!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
isn’t she 46? So born in 1977?

why does someone who’s childhood was predominantly in the 1980’s go on and on about growing up in the 90’s?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.