Brummy Mummy #162 It’s a s show in the USA🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion with the most votes came from @BonBon27

brief recap;

Babs is currently in California, which was surprising to me as she hadn’t mentioned beforehand 🤪
So far the content is tit. She just makes everything look so dull.
She’s still trying to make Ste happen, he’s so unique talking to Uber drivers 🥱 and eating all his dindins like a good boy which no one has ever done before thus making the waitress gasp. While Babs just had a teeny tiny spoonful of cheesecake shared with the kids. Because she is a healthy dainty queen and you don’t get a figure like hers without making sacrifices 🤪
The organising and packing queen didn’t pack app for the weather so had to buy herself another Spirit Jersey. Of course.

Babs in the hotel eating her way through her stash of suitcase snacks
IMG_1139.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Thread suggestion with the most votes came from @BonBon27

brief recap;

Babs is currently in California, which was surprising to me as she hadn’t mentioned beforehand 🤪
So far the content is tit. She just makes everything look so dull.
She’s still trying to make Ste happen, he’s so unique talking to Uber drivers 🥱 and eating all his dindins like a good boy which no one has ever done before thus making the waitress gasp. While Babs just had a teeny tiny spoonful of cheesecake shared with the kids. Because she is a healthy dainty queen and you don’t get a figure like hers without making sacrifices 🤪
The organising and packing queen didn’t pack app for the weather so had to buy herself another Spirit Jersey. Of course.

Babs in the hotel eating her way through her stash of suitcase snacks
View attachment 2850725
Size of that hooter 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I don't get her editing her photos, especially that awful elasticated skirt. Either own being a size 18 (cough cough I'm actually more a 22) or do something about your weight if you actually want to be a size 18. Does she not look at the photos before she posts and think perhaps I ought to make healthier choices. I'm.a couple of years younger than Babs and after seeing a picture of myself and how big I have got have started to make better choices with my food and upped my exercise. Then again we all know Babs is too lazy to actually do anything about her weight because she's so busy sat on her arse when she's at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't get her editing her photos, especially that awful elasticated skirt. Either own being a size 18 (cough cough I'm actually more a 22) or do something about your weight if you actually want to be a size 18. Does she not look at the photos before she posts and think perhaps I ought to make healthier choices. I'm.a couple of years younger than Babs and after seeing a picture of myself and how big I have got have started to make better choices with my food and upped my exercise. Then again we all know Babs is too lazy to actually do anything about her weight because she's so busy sat on her arse when she's at home.
I'm the same, the only thing Babs influenced me on was to not let my size get out of hand. I'm a year older than her and size 18s had started to be set aside as too small. So I got my tit together, stopped with the copious amount of shite I was eating and am so far at a 14, much better for my height/health. I don't aspire to be a size 8, but I don't want to die early and miss out on retirement with my husband and whatever life brings to my kids.

Babs, on the other hand, will either be dead or have no contact kids and an ex husband by retirement age the way she is going.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Didn't get chance to say it on the last thread but for me - standing on the bed in her Manky tit Water Sandles is just gross and totally unnecessary.
She's an attention seeking woman!

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Congrats @BonBon27 on a great thread title. Collect your third of a slice of cheesecake from your nearest Cheesecake Factory. You may have to share the table with a skinny man, stuffing a normal portion of spagetti and meatballs down his neck, but he won't trouble you with any conversation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Thanks again to @Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn for starting us off on a new thread. I hope Babs is super proud that her being the ‘me-est me that ever me-Ed’ has got led to 162 Tattle threads all about … HER! Will 🦈 🦷 🪜 make her an excel certificate I wonder?

What I want to know is… did the peri-perimenopause stop when she landed in the USA? Does it only exist in the hobbit house?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Congrats @BonBon27 on a great thread title. Collect your third of a slice of cheesecake from your nearest Cheesecake Factory. You may have to share the table with a skinny man, stuffing a normal portion of spagetti and meatballs down his neck, but he won't trouble you with any conversation.
Why thank you! What if I tell him I’m an Uber driver?! Will he then become the life and soul of the party, incessantly chattering with spark and humour and wit?!?

To be fair I am not in California - did you know Babs was in California?!? Not sure she mentioned it. So anyway, no Cheesecake Factory for me. Might smash an Easter egg on my head as a celebration instead!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So that reel where she is standing on the bed… has she even worn that outfit or was it put on just to do that reel?

• Sick
Reactions: 20
So that reel where she is standing on the bed… has she even worn that outfit or was it put on just to do that reel?
It would have been one of her pre-loved classic ‘a day at a Disney theme park’ outfits however the Californian weather board did not get the memo 🌧

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Love how it’s obvious she reads tattle from the showing us some food and actual places rather than her big stupid face looming in everything

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just love that she hasn't been able to wear her pre planned outfits which in turn buggers up her content photos 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I love how much the L.A weather has stuck 2 fingers up to Emma's Come pack with me video! 🤣🤣✌
---
She really thought she was going to be reeling out that Foof Fanning Reel again didn't she 🤣🤦‍♀️🥵
Emma, you should've done your research better you idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hey Babs! It’s a lovely sunny day here in my part of the midlands, we got back from the weekend with family (I know that will be a wild concept to you, celebrating an occasion with my in laws, no less!) and I’ve just put my second load of washing on the line! Still raining in California is it? Shame, that…

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hey Babs! It’s a lovely sunny day here in my part of the midlands, we got back from the weekend with family (I know that will be a wild concept to you, celebrating an occasion with my in laws, no less!) and I’ve just put my second load of washing on the line! Still raining in California is it? Shame, that…
I’m in the Midlands too, I decided to walk the two miles into town this morning and had to take my jacket off, it was sunny and warm and I was roasting. I’ve dried a load of bath towels in two hours on the line.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m in the Midlands too, I decided to walk the two miles into town this morning and had to take my jacket off, it was sunny and warm and I was roasting. I’ve dried a load of bath towels in two hours on the line.
I've been out in the garden all day, pottering around, tidying up and I was boiling in a T-Shirt 🤣✌

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I will put money on the fact she has hated this holiday, she’s made it look shite, she didn’t get to do what she thought she would Gilmore girls wise, she packed all the wrong clothes, she’s right about the spirit jersey it does look like it’s wet not tie dye 😂, she’s not getting anywhere near enough content she would want from the golden child, she probably cant see it but we all can see little E is making her look a bleep in those poses every day and it’s showing her real size as she’s no wet fart husband/child/big handbag to hide behind, weathers better at home and I’m only scratching the surface, but most of all she’s that far out of UK time zone her posts probably arnt hitting anything like what she’d expect…..and I bleeping love it 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.