Brummy Mummy #162 It’s a s show in the USA🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How will she cope when there really is something to SOB about. The death of a parent, kids going to uni, the empty nest feeling. The point you find out your kids are on p.or..n sites all around the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
How will she cope when there really is something to SOB about. The death of a parent, kids going to uni, the empty nest feeling. The point you find out your kids are on p.or..n sites all around the world.
Death of a parent means jet off to DLP no? 🤔

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
She knows that in order to be in the telly somebody would have had to come to her house to install cameras doesn’t she? Since she never leaves the sofa she would have known long before last night she wasn’t going to be on the telly

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don't know about Japan but she goes to Shanghai in China she will be mithered constantly by the locals taking pictures of her because of the novelty of seeing a fat Western woman and they will call her fat to her face. It's not something that is considered rude there.
a mummy meltdown to rival the infamous "you WIN" bathroom breakdown when people have the audacity to go against her boundaries and insult her TO HER FACE instead of behind her back! she'll be stomping around, aPsolutely FUMING, labelling the entire population of Shaghai as "bellends" - for the first time EVER - refusing to pose for selfies, which in any other context she would interpret as a sign of her fame and gurn at the camera with her peace signs. a deserving taste of her own medicine if the locals are taking sly photos of her without her knowledge or consent! did i INVENT karma?! ✌🏻🍿🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She knows that in order to be in the telly somebody would have had to come to her house to install cameras doesn’t she? Since she never leaves the sofa she would have known long before last night she wasn’t going to be on the telly
I was going to say this but I was too busy yesterday.
All of those people featured on SNT live in their own homes all already know, it's only if there's children involved they manage to keep it a surprise. The adults are told to "act enthusiastic" so as not to be accused of lying.
Two or three producers arrive at your house at 9am in the morning and set up a whole OB studio in an upstairs room in your house, a camera the size of a mobile phone is installed right on top of the tele, and they spend all day doing technical sound checks and you can see the live link to the studio on your own tele.
I could not possibly disclose how i know all of this 🤣🤐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Death of a parent means jet off to DLP no? 🤔
only if it's not one of HER parents. it's very in-law specific as to whether holidays are cancelled/postponed - she cancelled Stevie's 40th birthday trip to Spain because grandad rog was "poorly" - lucky, lucky Stevie boy was treaated to a caterpillar cake instead - although whether she would have postponed a Disney trip is debatable. 🤷🏻‍♂️

the way she kept highlighting that it was Rog's fault the holiday was cancelled - along with the endless complaining about the poor guy using his tablet on the few occasions she bothered to visit her parents, fully expecting soggy San to wait on her and serve her biscuits rather than ever providing her with any support or helping care for Rog - if she WAS forced to cancel a Disney trip due to an inconvenient parental death, she'd be publicly blaming whichever parent had the AUDACITY to die and guilt-tripping whichever parent was still alive into funding a replacement holiday - y'know, after she ensured that she had taken the spotlight at the funeral with her weeping, her speech and her elaborate sequined frock, she'll be happy to ditch her grieving parent to jet off to Disney, forcing the kids to pose for content. 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 20
She doesn’t have any real emotions other than rage when she doesn’t get her own way
I mean someone who can describe her fathers liver transplant as being ‘poorly’ and who still demanded to go to Disneyland Paris after her father in law dropped dead because she deserved a break ain’t really gonna be arsed about anything

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Is Le wonk genetic is that why she was in the wheelchair? You think there would be some empathy rather than publicity calling it le wonk-privately I her but not shouting it out to the world…
I don't think so, just an issue that Erin had with her neck, that Emma was going to keep private. The only bit she *actually* kept private was what it's proper name was! Her being in a wheel chair was, I believe, the result of back surgery after an injury?

Reactions: 16
Hahaa in the article about Babs winning her award in 10,000bc this was the photo they used. How embarrassing.

And just to quote the article

She’s the mum best known for sharing photos of her son having tantrums and candid blog posts on parenting truths.

The article references Erin so they knew how many kids she has and here we are in black and white that it’s only Ethan she embarrassed.

On some random podcast she was on she said her blog was never about embarrassing her children and more about laughing at herself .. sure Babs.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hahaa in the article about Babs winning her award in 10,000bc this was the photo they used. How embarrassing.

And just to quote the article

She’s the mum best known for sharing photos of her son having tantrums and candid blog posts on parenting truths.

The article references Erin so they knew how many kids she has and here we are in black and white that it’s only Ethan she embarrassed.

On some random podcast she was on she said her blog was never about embarrassing her children and more about laughing at herself .. sure Babs.
Big fat show off then...... Bit fat show off now 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
So we've spent the afternoon in the company of the current Mr Bev's extended family, turns out one of the party lived directly behind the wets old house. Said person (don't want to out myself or aforementioned person) is about the same age as Bab and said when she went to play on the estate, Bab and Wet Claire wouldn't play with them cos they thought they were posher than Mr Bev's relative. And it was forever thus!!! Sadly no other tea to spill, but time certainly hasn't changed Bab!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It's getting on for 6am on a Monday morning and I was sat here contemplating last night's Sunday Doom and it has just occurred to me what it is all about. Sunday is the Babbath so therefore no 7am unwashed Babs and thus a day of celebration and happiness BUT when we get to the evening of the Babbath, the doom awashes over us as we know once again we will be forced to watch the grellow one in her unwashed, authentic state, naked in her pit, putting us off our breakfasts (you have to admit, she's good for the diet if you watch the morning pit stories every time you get a bit peckish). All this time I thought I hated my job but no, it's Babs causing me untold Sunday night psychological anguish!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Never mind the hair what about Babs’ old lady shoes🤣

edit for typo because my eyes are not working yet this morning 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
LORD.HAVE.MERCY

the chin
The shoes
The hair
The balloons
The height competition
The DREAM TEAM

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.