Brummy Mummy #155 Omg rest days lol alright, calm down Paula Radcliffe šŸ˜…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She isn't going to the SAT meeting because I presume it's for Ethan not Erin.
More #content from the dentist than the SATs meeting is probably abs very sadly the reality here!
And itā€™s Ethanā€™s meeting
And he is maybe not on the pathway to a prestigious secondary school like TTT so it doesnā€™t matter in her šŸ‘€ (she was all over Y6 Erin like a rash!)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Her content is sleep inducing in its monotony, which considering Insta is a ā€œhighlights reelā€ as influencers always say, shows just how dull and unfulfilling her life is. Iā€™d feel sorry for her if she wasnā€™t a massive bleep reaping what sheā€™s sowed.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There has been a weird dynamic in that house for years
If you didnā€™t know she had children youā€™d think they were childless
those children are like soap characters who disappear to their bedrooms at 6.00 pm

does she never think about how tit her content is
Boring repetitive crap every day

married to the most boring man on earth

View attachment 2683538
---

this is hilarious but TRUE!!!
Brilliant! šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ«¢šŸ«¢They really are like soap children listening to their tapes in their bedroom šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The reason your dressing gown needs replacing Bab is because wearing it 20 hours a day and only washing it once a year has led to it's demise - you skanky cow!!!

• Sick
She makes such a fuss over mundane tasks and events that everyone else just gets on with. Just proof she literally has nothing else going on in her day to day life. Also why is she celebrating nearly making it to the weekend. How is her weekday any different to the weekend?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Did she never speak to Wet San about the menopause then? Or read about it online? Or see it discussed on tv programmes? She had NO clue what would happen? Absolute rubbish yet again!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Did she never speak to Wet San about the menopause then? Or read about it online? Or see it discussed on tv programmes? She had NO clue what would happen? Absolute rubbish yet again!
Is she saying all this ā€œbrain fogā€ crap because sheā€™s being called out regarding the gift aid?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Is she saying all this ā€œbrain fogā€ crap because sheā€™s being called out regarding the gift aid?
Exactly this ā¬†, she's playing the sympathy card for her fawning babettes, cue a story later with her explaining how she ticked the gift aid box by accident thanks to her 'brain fog' šŸ¤¬ Cunning, duplicitous bleep!!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Respectfully Babs, f**k off with your 'brain fog' - I have a TBI and this is my EVERY DAY. Not a phase, not a marketing ploy for your 'business' - MY LIFE! I have lists about lists, my diary is checked 3 times, I have apps to remind me to check the feckin' lists. Yes, you have brain fog, I sympathise (not really but I'm trying to be a good person) but this has pissed me off so much.

To everyone else reading this - I'm fine, and you can all enjoy your brain fogs if/when they arrive. I know it's real, and relevant to you if you're going through it in menopause, but she's just flogging it too much for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
100% building it up to be a "brain fog" moment, cos everything about her is defined by perimenopause didn't ya know. Wonder if she accidentally massages her figures for the old tax return as well. Weird how so many perimenopausal women manage to live life and continue working whilst raising a family, having caring responsibilities etc (and I know there are many women who DO lose careers from perimenopause due to debilitating symptoms, but those poor women don't have a "job" where they can actively manage their symptoms by buying fresh, healthy produce and exercise during the day whilst the rest of the family are out of the house). She is SUCH a lying charlatan.

• Heart
Hereā€™s the charityā€™s response. Confirmation that she clicked the gift aid box and that they will be addressing it with her the greedy flump.
Sheā€™s done several of those quizzes over the last few years. So has she ticked gift aid all the other times? Then claimed back some of the money when she does her tax return?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Brain fog my arse! Perimenopause my arse! I felt so unwell for a long time - tired, depressed, anxious, forgetful UNTIL I overhauled my diet and started exercising

I know weā€™ve said this a hundred times BUT sheā€™s literally a bored housewife whoā€™s sugared up to the eyeballs

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This is deffo a ploy for poor me I ticked the wrong box because brain fog! I robbed a bank today because of brain fog šŸ˜‚ (just to clarify I didnā€™t rob a bank Iā€™ve actually just come out into daylight after cleaning my daughters pit of a room as she was overwhelmed with it and asked for my helpā€¦ if anyone needs a used plaster, twenty odd socks or 200 hair ties let me know Iā€™m your girl!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It has barely been mentioned on Social Media in a few years. And absolutely NO influencer has mentioned perimenopause....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She hasn't got anything in her life to get confused/forgetful about.

All she does is, lie in her bed, lie on the sofa or just tell lies on insta šŸ˜‰

It's not as uf she has busy full life. She's the laziest cow ever

• Heart
Reactions: 20
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.