Brummy Mummy #155 Omg rest days lol alright, calm down Paula Radcliffe 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2682273
Here we go, before she deletes it!!
it’s truly. disgusting, the way the email is addressed to EMMA - all capitals, which she will LOVE - with so much emphasis on thanking HER for HER generous donation - not her efforts at fundraising and donating the proceeds, but she has aPsolutely donated that money under the guise that it all came from her own pocket. she is utterly vile - especially if the winner of quiz then kindly donated her prize to the total, to then make the donation under solely HER name, i would be fuming if I were Lois Cann - or any other babettes who donated, given that babs didn't spend a single penny! she has aPsolutely no shame. 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Any accountants on here? What is the relevance of the Gift aid to her? Presumably she pays higher rate tax on all of her income -does it mean she gets anything back on the money that others have donated? (I have no idea about gift aid but something is sticking in my mind about higher-rate tax payers…as you were ☺)
Yes. Whatever is gifted personally can be declared on her personal tax return but the quiz isn't her money...
1000023128.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 19
@Lady Doodle please do contact the office especially if you know people there.
I find Emma so deceptive and deceitful. She really needs holding to account over this. She never takes accountability for anything it’s always “ I’m just trying to do something nice” or “ I’m just trying to keep a happy place on the internet etc” Cries trolls if she’s called out on anything.
She is just a vile human but she really needs a wake up call to her behaviour online. Especially when it concerns other people’s money.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yes this is very concerning. Gov.uk says if you sell tickets to an event payment doesn’t qualify for gift aid. It’s only ok of people have made a voluntary donation. I really hope she’s checked all this with her accountant.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
@Lady Doodle please do contact the office especially if you know people there.
I find Emma so deceptive and deceitful. She really needs holding to account over this. She never takes accountability for anything it’s always “ I’m just trying to do something nice” or “ I’m just trying to keep a happy place on the internet etc” Cries trolls if she’s called out on anything.
She is just a vile human but she really needs a wake up call to her behaviour online. Especially when it concerns other people’s money.
And to (potentially) benefit by extending her basic rate tax band or company accounts expenses *so purely for her own gain* is downright appalling
---
Neigh not ourBabs, she'd never look a gift-aid horse in the mouth unless it's for more content...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh yes, I forgot about the higher rate tax element. She can reclaim the extra tax back on the donation so will benefit unless she’s increased the amount she paid across to reflect this.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
When the collator of the police files becomes a subject of a potential crime herself...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
And to (potentially) benefit by extending her basic rate tax band or company accounts expenses *so purely for her own gain* is downright appalling
---
Neigh not ourBabs, she'd never look a gift-aid horse in the mouth unless it's for more content...
That’s a thread suggestion right there

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I guarantee she'll address this as soon as she reads here!
She'll use her usual "I've had lots of DM's about this....." and follow it up with her usual ridiculous non committal response, avoiding any responsibility and saying her accountant deals with it all. She'll also start talking in the 3rd person to try and make it sound like it's not her! She's vile!

I'm on annual leave for a while now but as soon as I'm back at work I'll be making some calls. I've done loads of work for charities, you'd be amazed how much people like Emma try to exploit them for their own gains 🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hmm sounds well dodgy , I recently took part in a charity quiz. Donations were voluntary ie. Didn’t have to buy tickets and each individual made a donation individually via just giving or a similar platform so they could tick off gift aid according to their circumstances. Claiming anything back as a work expense is just immoral as is selling tickets to others and making out the whole donation is from herself. I’d like to know how much the Conways and Wettons contributed to the total amount donated. Nothing like a bit of transparency is there ??

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Hasn't she shared the email before about her donation, but covered up the amount? Wonder if anyone can find a previous screenshot and see if it mentions gift aid 🤣🤣🐄

Reactions: 18
I guarantee she'll address this as soon as she reads here!
She'll use her usual "I've had lots of DM's about this....." and follow it up with her usual ridiculous non committal response, avoiding any responsibility and saying her accountant deals with it all. She'll also start talking in the 3rd person to try and make it sound like it's not her! She's vile!

I'm on annual leave for a while now but as soon as I'm back at work I'll be making some calls. I've done loads of work for charities, you'd be amazed how much people like Emma try to exploit them for their own gains 🤬
I'm sorry Lady Doodle, your annual leave is cancelled, we'll get a Just Blagging Giving page set up to cover your costs to make it worth your while to return for a day 🤣 . We've prepared a pinstripe suit (in a size that fits), fierce glasses and an important looking briefcase (for your snacks, gotta keep those sugar levels up) so you look the part.

Do you accept the BabsBallBuster Challenge?

• Haha
  • Heart
Is just me or am I doing ‘mumming’ wrong? If my kids were in the bath and watching tv at 6.30 I’m not sure I could sit down and watch tv myself as I have quite a few jobs to do to keep the household ticking over? Eg washing, tidying, getting stuff ready for tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh yes, I forgot about the higher rate tax element. She can reclaim the extra tax back on the donation so will benefit unless she’s increased the amount she paid across to reflect this.
which she aPsolutely will not have done - being able to take full credit for other people's donations AND make a profit is a double win for babs. this is the woman who literally raised the prices of her mug4mugs so she could donate a £1 of the price without losing. a single penny of profit. 😡

note how after that gift aid blunder - which is will have been panicking about all afternoon since cathching up on tattle! 👋🏻 - she is now trying to distract the babettes with her inane blabbering. why is she laughing about how people refer to the front/back/left/right rings on their cooker? or which ring they use the most - which is yet another topic she is rehashing, wasn't even that long ago as I remember her being SHOOKETH that some people's stoves had more than four rings. it wasn’t interesting last time she asked the question and it is still as dull and boring now. HOW does this qualify as "content" - let alone "werk"?! 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Is just me or am I doing ‘mumming’ wrong? If my kids were in the bath and watching tv at 6.30 I’m not sure I could sit down and watch tv myself as I have quite a few jobs to do to keep the household ticking over? Eg washing, tidying, getting stuff ready for tomorrow.
Yes but you are not the qweeen of organisation so….

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Feel like this should be sent to the hospital to see why they're using things like "sick kids" in their emails, and to ask why she's claiming gift aid use on money that's not from her!
absolutely this. The gift aid aside, the use of “sick kids” in a formal email to a stranger donating money is really poor. The whole email reads weird, do we have any proof it’s even a genuine email?

• Angry
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.