Brummy Mummy #155 Omg rest days lol alright, calm down Paula Radcliffe 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry Lady Doodle, your annual leave is cancelled, we'll get a Just Blagging Giving page set up to cover your costs to make it worth your while to return for a day 🤣 . We've prepared a pinstripe suit (in a size that fits), fierce glasses and an important looking briefcase (for your snacks, gotta keep those sugar levels up) so you look the part.

Do you accept the BabsBallBuster Challenge?
No. I. Do. Not. 🤣🤣

There's a flight and a pair of ski's with my name on it this weekend. But I'll not forget 🤣✌

Mr Doodle and I are (wait for it) off for 5 days kid free skiing ⛷ Who knows, we may even share the same bed in the hotel 🤫 #bit rude! Emma, you should try it sometime, oh no wait...... your husband despises you and prefers men!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The tourist 2 is NOT a 6.30 pm kind of drama! 🙈🙈🙈
it is when you are an oversized toddler who eats tea at 5pm and immediately banishes your kids to their rooms, to ensure you have Netlifx time before your own 8pm toddler bedtime. by babs' schedule, 6.30pm is more like 9.30/10pm. not that programs like the tourist or Saltburn are toddler-appropriate, so no idea why babs thinks they are suitable for her to be watching. 🙄

Reactions: 18
'Self care King' said in a passive aggressive way about a child who likes to be clean.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
it’s truly. disgusting, the way the email is addressed to EMMA - all capitals, which she will LOVE - with so much emphasis on thanking HER for HER generous donation - not her efforts at fundraising and donating the proceeds, but she has aPsolutely donated that money under the guise that it all came from her own pocket. she is utterly vile - especially if the winner of quiz then kindly donated her prize to the total, to then make the donation under solely HER name, i would be fuming if I were Lois Cann - or any other babettes who donated, given that babs didn't spend a single penny! she has aPsolutely no shame. 😡😡
We don’t send emails like that. She’s typed that herself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Out of curiosity I just took a look on the BCH fundraising pages and they do use the phrase ‘sick kids’ a lot. It may be genuine, though unsure on the gift aid/tax issue - nothing would surprise me. BCH looks to have its own just giving page that anyone can use, she’d be better to send that with her quiz tickets - unless they weren’t getting all the money 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 16
No. I. Do. Not. 🤣🤣

There's a flight and a pair of ski's with my name on it this weekend. But I'll not forget 🤣✌

Mr Doodle and I are (wait for it) off for 5 days kid free skiing ⛷ Who knows, we may even share the same bed in the hotel 🤫 #bit rude! Emma, you should try it sometime, oh no wait...... your husband despises you and prefers men!
Ooooh enjoy the apres ski 😉😉😉

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No. I. Do. Not. 🤣🤣

Have the best time 🎿

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No. I. Do. Not. 🤣🤣

You and Mr Doodle side by side, same bed, not topping and tailing in same bed …..no divide and conquer…..you’ll have to put a row of pillows between the pair of you…..oh wait this is just the longs and shorts sleep routine isn’t it 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Love how she feels the need to explain why the kids are (banished) sorry I mean having a bath etc…. 🙄

Reactions: 19
I guarantee she'll address this as soon as she reads here!
She'll use her usual "I've had lots of DM's about this....." and follow it up with her usual ridiculous non committal response, avoiding any responsibility and saying her accountant deals with it all. She'll also start talking in the 3rd person to try and make it sound like it's not her! She's vile!

I'm on annual leave for a while now but as soon as I'm back at work I'll be making some calls. I've done loads of work for charities, you'd be amazed how much people like Emma try to exploit them for their own gains 🤬
This is why I’m wary of giving to charities as there has been so much in the news/social media of people taking donations or faking stuff

she will wriggle out of it like usual 🙄

• Angry
6:30pm and she’s watching the tourist?! Jesus at 6:30pm I’m still watching paw patrol with my youngest after clearing up dinner and prepping dinner for the husband and me. Then it’s bedtime faff and fun with the smallest and the eldest joins us to watch ted lasso our house and our living room is like Piccadilly station until at least 9pm… what a weird family!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
6:30pm and she’s watching the tourist?! Jesus at 6:30pm I’m still watching paw patrol with my youngest after clearing up dinner and prepping dinner for the husband and me. Then it’s bedtime faff and fun with the smallest and the eldest joins us to watch ted lasso our house and our living room is like Piccadilly station until at least 9pm… what a weird family!!!!
There has been a weird dynamic in that house for years
If you didn’t know she had children you’d think they were childless
those children are like soap characters who disappear to their bedrooms at 6.00 pm

does she never think about how tit her content is
Boring repetitive crap every day

married to the most boring man on earth

IMG_7557.jpeg

---
She needs to stop trying to make Ste happen. Every grain of sand in the Sahara desert is less dry than that turkey twizzler.
this is hilarious but TRUE!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
There has been a weird dynamic in that house for years
If you didn’t know she had children you’d think they were childless
those children are like soap characters who disappear to their bedrooms at 6.00 pm

does she never think about how tit her content is
Boring repetitive crap every day

married to the most boring man on earth

View attachment 2683538
---

this is hilarious but TRUE!!!
She thinks the fact he wears shorts is a personality trait! And makes him interesting, she’s been re hashing the shorts content since god was a boy, what a bore fest

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The Slytherin fireplace makes me cringe every time - it is so out of place (even for her!)
even more so knowing that she had every intention of getting rid of it, yet kept it solely because a few babettes said that they LOVED it due to the slytherin vibes - so ofc she chose to leave the monstrosity in place! utterly hideous and the way she was totally trolled into keeping it makes me SCREAM! 🤣🤣

• Heart
Wouldn't you think the Ex Teacher would go to the Sats meeting and let the wank stain take the brat to the Dentist?
Or better still, rearrange the bleeping dentist so you can both go to to the Sats meeting!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Wouldn't you think the Ex Teacher would go to the Sats meeting and let the wank stain take the brat to the Dentist?
Or better still, rearrange the bleeping dentist so you can both go to to the Sats meeting!
That’s because she has to swing by Disneyland on the way home to reward the girl for going to the dentist.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She isn't going to the SAT meeting because I presume it's for Ethan not Erin.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Oh yes, I forgot about the higher rate tax element. She can reclaim the extra tax back on the donation so will benefit unless she’s increased the amount she paid across to reflect this.
So she’s a tax dodger like Barlow?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.