Brummy Mummy #154 Frothing at the gash, will do anything for cash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really doesn't appreciate her immense wealth and privilege & comes across as braggy and entitled. I wish she'd do something like a reverse advent calendar gifting to a local foodbank.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She really doesn't appreciate her immense wealth and privilege & comes across as braggy and entitled. I wish she'd do something like a reverse advent calendar gifting to a local foodbank.
She has obviously always been a spoilt cow, she thinks she deserves all the material crap and boring holidays she gets. She is one of the worse on SM because she can’t even pretend to be humble.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Will someone please tell the yellow oik that those reels are NOTHING to be proud of and once again, self praise is no praise!!!!!!!
---
Pretending to not know what a bleeping picnic is now 🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2646406
Dear god 🥴 she’s an absolute munter isn’t she?
i mean, thanks for "treating" this 🐮 🛍 to the festive gift of a new display pic babs - but seriously?! what the duck is a 46 year old woman doing, rolling around on the floor, gurning, waggling her ridged tongue and dramatically retching about a bleeping advent calendar chocolate? she is utterly unhinged! i can't believe anyone is watching this tit, other than tatters and babettes secretly enjoying witnessing her slow-motion car crash of a life, as her "career" falls apart. HOW is this a job? HOW is this content?! her poor kids must be mortified. 🤢😔

i also struggle to understand this visual, of triple chins merged into neck and face simultaneously. it's like a waxy grellow mess as her face melts down her neck - and where the duck are her teeth?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
the other day when she mentioned watching Home Alone, she shared a photo in her stories announcing that "they" were watching the movie - "they" being her and Sharky, as their separate sofa evening TV ritual. who the duck has kids but watches Home Alone WITHOUT them! surely itwnot a film she deems non-age appropriate?! 🤯🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
the other day when she mentioned watching Home Alone, she shared a photo in her stories announcing that "they" were watching the movie - "they" being her and Sharky, as their separate sofa evening TV ritual. who the duck has kids but watches Home Alone WITHOUT them! surely itwnot a film she deems non-age appropriate?! 🤯🙄
It was about 730 as well poor kids banished to there room like Tracey Barlow in Corrie

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Kids need to walk off their energy = Bab hates to be home with her kids.

She can only tolerate them if they're all on holiday, and she can sit alone in a hotel room away from them

Reactions: 24
Kids need to walk off their energy = Bab hates to be home with her kids.

She can only tolerate them if they're all on holiday, and she can sit alone in a hotel room away from them
This made no sense, just an hour earlier she was cosy with them on the sofa watching Taylor Swift … obviously had no #gifteddayout today!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
babs already planning to buy the BIGGEST advent calendar possible next year, under the guise of "mixing it up" - which would surely mean more variety, not more chocolate. she is so disgustingly greedy. there are children IN THE UK who don't have food or heating, let alone an advent calendar, yet 46 year old babs has already decided that she will be spending even MORE money on chocolate next year - and yet again, will spend half the month whinging about getting chomps and all the other chocolates she supposedly doesn't like, yet happily shoves down her throat after tantruming about it and throwing them across the room. just buy an advent calendar you actually LIKE, and shut the duck up - or y'know, maybe ditch the sweets and treat yourself to a gratitude diary. 😡

and ffs, the babettes wishing they could tune in every morning to watch babs stomp and gurn! don't need to give her ideas! at this rate, she'll be shoving twelve giant calendars in her trolley next advent, so we can have a whole YEARS worth of advent calendar drama, filmed from her pit each morning. 🤢

and the "i want year round chocs!" reply - she sounds like Veruca Salt, such a spoilt bleeping brat! as though she doesn't have a regular supply of chocolate all year round, ON A DAILY BASIS. 😡

Screenshot_20231223_160829_edit_4129081715785570.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus if you need a lift in January watch something on YouTube or TikTok or wherever, plenty of variety other than the grellow one

Reactions: 15
Says the woman who lives in the past.....🙄
"No clue" says the woman who 100% reads tattle... 🤣
---
Someone’s Christmas tradition is watching this oaf open a calendar. Wtf! I don’t get it at all.

I don’t get the naff glasses either. They ahem “dont drink”. Where was the hot date? Night away, fancy meal? They never do anything together. They have money and babysitters to spare. Weirdest sex free friendship free marriage I’ve ever seen online!

Mrbored and I celebrated 15 years married in October. We went away, saw sights, ate fabulous food, drank aperol spritz (when in Rome…….well Verona) and had lots of noisy sex without fear of our daughter hearing us or walking in………they watched Home Alone. Again what the duck.
Are the glasses a lame nod to the fact that 15 years is the "Crystal Anniversary"? I mean they're still naff, just make more sense 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
babs already planning to buy the BIGGEST advent calendar possible next year, under the guise of "mixing it up" - which would surely mean more variety, not more chocolate. she is so disgustingly greedy. there are children IN THE UK who don't have food or heating, let alone an advent calendar, yet 46 year old babs has already decided that she will be spending even MORE money on chocolate next year - and yet again, will spend half the month whinging about getting chomps and all the other chocolates she supposedly doesn't like, yet happily shoves down her throat after tantruming about it and throwing them across the room. just buy an advent calendar you actually LIKE, and shut the duck up - or y'know, maybe ditch the sweets and treat yourself to a gratitude diary. 😡

and ffs, the babettes wishing they could tune in every morning to watch babs stomp and gurn! don't need to give her ideas! at this rate, she'll be shoving twelve giant calendars in her trolley next advent, so we can have a whole YEARS worth of advent calendar drama, filmed from her pit each morning. 🤢

and the "i want year round chocs!" reply - she sounds like Veruca Salt, such a spoilt bleeping brat! as though she doesn't have a regular supply of chocolate all year round, ON A DAILY BASIS. 😡

View attachment 2647267
Could be worse she could get an Ann Summers one bit rude

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20231223_185600_com.instagram.android.jpg

Why doesn't everyone go to them if its right that everyone wants to see the kiddos? 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Could you imagine the drama if she had to facilitate (we know she’s no host) Christmas Day and not be waited on

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2647421
Why doesn't everyone go to them if its right that everyone wants to see the kiddos? 🤔😂
Hmmm possibly she’d have to hey off her lazy ass and prepare food……..my mum and I share hosting but we both do food prep. I doubt she’s taking anything to help either. Lazy, greedy entitled bushy browed grellow bleep she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2647421
On the one hand- aPsolutely, she's so bleeping lazy, and how us she going to cope when her parents can't host them?! On the other, their elderly parents don't deserve to spend their Christmas eating one of Stephen's dire roasts or Emma's beige buffet with lashings of sugar which will be the only things on offer at the hobbit house.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
With everything she says my hate for her grows slightly more - "we are the siblings with Kiddos so everyone wants to see them" 🤮
I'm sorry, but how much of a narcissistic self important bleep does this make her sound!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I can’t believe at the age of 46, with two kids that she has not hosted or offered to host Christmas Day.
Would mean that all grandparents get to see the kids. Even if it wasn’t a very elaborate meal? Or given how clearly very wealthy she is, she could order to whole meal from somewhere like Cook and Chuck in a the oven.

Makes so sense that she doesn’t take this role on as a grown woman?!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.