Brummy Mummy #154 Frothing at the gash, will do anything for cash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion with the most votes at time of creation came from @focusdochas

a brief recap

Babs celebrated her 46th birthday. Donuts in the garden at 7am then an afternoon of ‘ace’ (axe) throwing and karaoke. Dave I mean Sharkboy serenaded her with a gormless rendition of a million love songs.

A YouTube ‘what I got for my birthday’ was uploaded. The original upload contained an unedited section at the end where Babs was posing for thumbnails and in between she had a face like thunder. She soon realised and edited it out. Though she had an editor though 🤔

Advent calendar repeat has begun. Same chocolates in the same order as last year. It wasn’t funny then and is still not funny now. Putting this here fir Babs when she catches up.
Day 9 Fudge - the day a ‘ child was ripped from her stomach ‘ her words
Day 10 Crème egg twisted
Day 11 Caramel
Day 12 Caramel
Day 13 Wispa
Day 14 Fudge
Day 15 Twirl
Day 16 Fudge
Day 17 Twirl
Day 18 Wispa
Day 19 Dairy Milk
Day 20 Crunchie bits
Day 21 Eclair
Day 22 Dinkie Decker sone crap about predicting the future of her marriage
Day 23 Fudge
Day 24 not on highlight

Babs has been diagnosed with Exercise Induced Asthma. What with her being an elite athlete and all it was only a matter of time before that happened.

Golden Girl turned 13. Unusual radio silence on Friday then they appeared in DLP on Saturday’s stories. It’s a family affair. The senior Wets have tagged along. Plus Sharky’s mum. Sharky is sharing a bedroom with his mum. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Thread suggestion with the most votes at time of creation came from @focusdochas

a brief recap

Babs celebrated her 46th birthday. Donuts in the garden at 7am then an afternoon of ‘ace’ (axe) throwing and karaoke. Dave I mean Sharkboy serenaded her with a gormless rendition of a million love songs.

A YouTube ‘what I got for my birthday’ was uploaded. The original upload contained an unedited section at the end where Babs was posing for thumbnails and in between she had a face like thunder. She soon realised and edited it out. Though she had an editor though 🤔

Advent calendar repeat has begun. Same chocolates in the same order as last year. It wasn’t funny then and is still not funny now. Putting this here fir Babs when she catches up.
Day 9 Fudge - the day a ‘ child was ripped from her stomach ‘ her words
Day 10 Crème egg twisted
Day 11 Caramel
Day 12 Caramel
Day 13 Wispa
Day 14 Fudge
Day 15 Twirl
Day 16 Fudge
Day 17 Twirl
Day 18 Wispa
Day 19 Dairy Milk
Day 20 Crunchie bits
Day 21 Eclair
Day 22 Dinkie Decker sone crap about predicting the future of her marriage
Day 23 Fudge
Day 24 not on highlight

Babs has been diagnosed with Exercise Induced Asthma. What with her being an elite athlete and all it was only a matter of time before that happened.

Golden Girl turned 13. Unusual radio silence on Friday then they appeared in DLP on Saturday’s stories. It’s a family affair. The senior Wets have tagged along. Plus Sharky’s mum. Sharky is sharing a bedroom with his mum. 🤷‍♀️
Brilliant - thanks as always for the recap.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can’t get over how weird it is that he’s sharing with his mum?!? Surely she sleeps on her own every night at home? It’s just very weird

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I can’t get over how weird it is that he’s sharing with his mum?!? Surely she sleeps on her own every night at home? It’s just very weird
I think it has something to do with the meltdown at WDW...
George will your love be on the way soon?

• Haha
  • Heart
Poor little e shipped off with the oldies to go watch a toddler show…. Why couldn’t he go on the studio tram tour thing? I assume that’s the ride she’s on with the precious child

• Sad
Reactions: 24
It didn't take her long to duck the boy off with the grotty grandparents did it!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
For someone who used to teach (was it English??!!) I am surprised to see she used the wrong practise in her post.

Also she’s very annoying

• Haha
  • Heart
Poor little e shipped off with the oldies to go watch a toddler show…. Why couldn’t he go on the studio tram tour thing? I assume that’s the ride she’s on with the precious child
To be fair, Mickey and the Magician is awesome. I’d take that any day over the crappy tram 😂

Reactions: 16
For someone who used to teach (was it English??!!) I am surprised to see she used the wrong practise in her post.

Also she’s very annoying
She taught R.E
She was apparently Head of Department (no doubt in a Dept of 1)
And if that annoys you want until she uses Bought & Brought the wrong way round 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I could be wrong but I thought after brexit you could not take items containing dairy from UK to France (i.e. a chocolate advent calendar)

Reactions: 11
Ooh ooh I know the answer to this, he couldn't go because she doesn't actually really like him.

He's not even her 2nd favourite child is he? Horrible old bleep that she is.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She taught R.E
She was apparently Head of Department (no doubt in a Dept of 1)
And if that annoys you want until she uses Bought & Brought the wrong way round 🤣🤦‍♀️
and in today's post for the golden child's birthday, she states that her life was forever changed as soon as she "sent" eyes on her baby daughter. her spelling, grammar and basic punctuation is utterly appalling. especially when. she separates every. few words with full. stops as though. they are. all. new. sentences. ARGH.

i'm just catching up on the previous thread, but after watching her stories, my main question is....why the duck is Sharky sharing a room with his mum?! this is even more bizarre than the weird sleeping arrangements and "bed Olympics" in the hobbit house, that 40 year old Steve is having a mummy/son sleepover. 🙄

and poor little E. we all know his 13th birthday will be celebrated with a playdates organised by babs, a few supervised toddler craft activities - just like Erin's "sleepover", except that will be it. done. possibly a trip to a premiere inn if he's lucky, as that will be the "fair" equivalent in babs' mind - taking Ethan to HIS "favourite" place in the world, just as she took MY girl to one of her favourite places on earth got her 13th birthday. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I wonder what the atmosphere with Steve’s mum is? I wonder how often the domestic violent threats and headlines pop into her head?

Reactions: 20
Still on page 47 of the last thread but christ I have to say something...

What in the utter duck is she on?!
Seriously?
Don't even get me started on her buggering off with Triple Threat Ezzie and leaving "THE BOY" with his grandparents (who I hope shower him in one-on-one time and love)
Then SHE TOOK THE bleeping ADVENT CALENDAR, why can she make an arse of herself daily on insta with her faux rage yet her life flashed before her eyes as someone walked towards her whilst opening said advent door? Make it make sense.

Loathsome head!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Poor Sharky’s bitty provider love her she deffo didn’t get the matching Christmas jumper memo! God I can’t stop over analysing this tit show with Mickey Mouse ears from primark. I deffo reckon she invited dodge as they could jump the line as blabs can only take so many snacks in her bag before cracking open her whole advent calendar that she’s carted around in the rain in a carrier bag….

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.