Brummy Mummy #154 Frothing at the gash, will do anything for cash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual duck?!? Why are there all these arse-licking comments about how funny it is watching a grown woman fuss over a bloody chocolate, and strop off if it’s one she doesn’t like?!? How is it entertaining? It shows off the absolute worst of Babs, the entitled and spoilt bellend 🙄 I thought when she took her advent calendar to Disneyland Paris “bloody hell this insane woman needs some help because this is not normal behaviour” which I thought was a fair reaction. I don’t understand these people and I’m scared to live in a world with them all out there on the loose!!
IMG_2708.jpeg
IMG_2709.jpeg
IMG_2710.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
What the actual duck?!? Why are there all these arse-licking comments about how funny it is watching a grown woman fuss over a bloody chocolate, and strop off if it’s one she doesn’t like?!? How is it entertaining? It shows off the absolute worst of Babs, the entitled and spoilt bellend 🙄 I thought when she took her advent calendar to Disneyland Paris “bloody hell this insane woman needs some help because this is not normal behaviour” which I thought was a fair reaction. I don’t understand these people and I’m scared to live in a world with them all out there on the loose!!View attachment 2646422View attachment 2646423View attachment 2646424
These are the sort of people who talk about Emmerdale on Facebook as if it’s true 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Babs living in the future again by already planning what advent calendar to have next year!

FFS woman, live in the present and make yourself a live here, it’s not too bad y’know if you try!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can’t believe the fuss that’s made over this advent calendar it’s absolutely insane! That stupid reel she’s made 🤯 Honestly don’t get the babettes being so excited- she’s an absolute melt 🫠 I think that one has stickers because it’s meant for a child Babs, not a giant toddler like yourself 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What the actual duck?!? Why are there all these arse-licking comments about how funny it is watching a grown woman fuss over a bloody chocolate, and strop off if it’s one she doesn’t like?!? How is it entertaining? It shows off the absolute worst of Babs, the entitled and spoilt bellend 🙄 I thought when she took her advent calendar to Disneyland Paris “bloody hell this insane woman needs some help because this is not normal behaviour” which I thought was a fair reaction. I don’t understand these people and I’m scared to live in a world with them all out there on the loose!!View attachment 2646422View attachment 2646423View attachment 2646424
Someone’s Christmas tradition is watching this oaf open a calendar. Wtf! I don’t get it at all.

I don’t get the naff glasses either. They ahem “dont drink”. Where was the hot date? Night away, fancy meal? They never do anything together. They have money and babysitters to spare. Weirdest sex free friendship free marriage I’ve ever seen online!

Mrbored and I celebrated 15 years married in October. We went away, saw sights, ate fabulous food, drank aperol spritz (when in Rome…….well Verona) and had lots of noisy sex without fear of our daughter hearing us or walking in………they watched Home Alone. Again what the duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Says the woman who lives in the past.....🙄
She is always lying. She acknowledged a few weeks ago when someone (possibly a cow bag) highlighted they were all the same as last year.
Already thinking about her next calendar?! And it’s still got chocs in she doesn’t like! Illogical. But think she does it as she thinks her outrage at fudge etc is hilarious. Well it isn’t!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry to keep on about these glasses like a bleeping saddo, but this is neither of the glasses she showed yesterday🤔 Neither of them had Steve’s name at the bottom or were in that font? Someone correct me if I’m wrong, I just don’t understand her pointless little lies🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I still cannot believe that she’s casually just booked a family trip to some European city to see a football stadium in January because people on the internet called her out about taking her daughter to Copenhagen in October. The privilege! Not just money but time wise etc too. 🦈 🦷 appears to have infinite annual leave!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Screenshot_20231223_090804.jpg

If that's her come hither face, no wonder Sharky can't wait to run off to Brighton to his great love George 🏃🏃🏃.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Sorry to keep on about these glasses like a bleeping saddo, but this is neither of the glasses she showed yesterday🤔 Neither of them had Steve’s name at the bottom or were in that font? Someone correct me if I’m wrong, I just don’t understand her pointless little lies🤦🏻‍♀️
There was one that said Emma in the same font, so I’d assume this was the matching one to that. Though she’s only showing the broken glass because she’s caught up on here. Hi babs 👋 You’re still a narcissistic bleep 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Didn’t someone on tattle say ‘show us the broken glass then Emma’ or something like that

hi Emma, 👋👋top tip for the new year. Please make sure you eat plenty of fruit and veg and get outside more. Your skin is looking awfully yellow.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She is always lying. She acknowledged a few weeks ago when someone (possibly a cow bag) highlighted they were all the same as last year.
Already thinking about her next calendar?! And it’s still got chocs in she doesn’t like! Illogical. But think she does it as she thinks her outrage at fudge etc is hilarious. Well it isn’t!
I messaged her too , saying you do know it’s the same as last year, it showed as read

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
There was one that said Emma in the same font, so I’d assume this was the matching one to that. Though she’s only showing the broken glass because she’s caught up on here. Hi babs 👋 You’re still a narcissistic bleep 😊
Oh right yeah, I’m a dumbass🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Didn’t someone on tattle say ‘show us the broken glass then Emma’ or something like that

hi Emma, 👋👋top tip for the new year. Please make sure you eat plenty of fruit and veg and get outside more. Your skin is looking awfully yellow.
Im claiming my Tingo for making her show us 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.