Brummy Mummy #154 Frothing at the gash, will do anything for cash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2647421
Why doesn't everyone go to them if its right that everyone wants to see the kiddos? 🤔😂
This doesn't make sense at all. We used to always go to my grandparents, but after my parents had my brothers, it was just decided that everyone would come to us after that.
Obviously I've moved out now but if everyone wants to see the "kiddos 🤢🤢", then why not host so people can come to them?!
Not like she cant afford it

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Could you imagine the drama if she had to facilitate (we know she’s no host) Christmas Day and not be waited on
Exactly, she moves back in with the Wets so she doesn’t have to lift a finger. They then run around after their girl, HER girl, THE boy and old 🦈 🦷!

Reactions: 20
Love that she’s watching Saltburn, it’s amazing I watched it at the cinema
Can’t wait to hear her review of it, she’s so thick she won’t get it and yeah it’s filthy but bloody brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.