Brummy Mummy #153 I get by with a little help from my bots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[
She’s such a bleeping nob. I don’t even know if I can hate watch anymore. Another bleeping holiday? And bragging about it when there’s a lot of people who’ll be worried about being able to buy their kids a present this year. Hell, some people can’t even afford an advent calendar and she’s taken hers on a bleeping European trip.

It’s absolutely shocking that on the anniversary of her FILs death, they took his widow to the place she made them all go to because of *content*

The kids couldn’t have shared a room with MIL so that Emma and her husband could have slept in the same room like a normal married couple?! Absolute group of bleeping weirdos.

I don’t usually swear this much, but this has got me riled. All the unfairness in the world, but this utter twit gets all this for flogging poundshop bog roll for 30 seconds. People working two jobs to make ends meet and she’s on holiday number what? FFS.
I know her money flaunting shouldn’t bother but it really does. Me and mr mingles work extra shifts every week just to pay the bills, we’re taking our kids to WDW next summer for 4 nights in a WDW value resort and it’s taken us 6 YEARS TO SAVE. I appreciate how lucky we are as this awful cost of living crisis has resulted in many losing their homes and holidays are not a necessitity but her constant bragging and her desperate attempts at validating her love as a parent by throwing trips and cash at her kids is so depressing for everyone reading. She constantly shoves it in our face how her kids and her deserve this! No regard for anyone having money or health worries. She appreciates NOTHING and she’s rewarded with something that we all work so hard and long for, security.

I know this makes me question my ethical stance cos with the state of todays world I appreciate my wealth is being able to put my children in a safe bed every night. I will go and drink a huge mug of shut the duck up pull up my size 18 pants up and crack on!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
[

I know her money flaunting shouldn’t bother but it really does. Me and mr mingles work extra shifts every week just to pay the bills, we’re taking our kids to WDW next summer for 4 nights in a WDW value resort and it’s taken us 6 YEARS TO SAVE. I appreciate how lucky we are as this awful cost of living crisis has resulted in many losing their homes and holidays are not a necessitity but her constant bragging and her desperate attempts at validating her love as a parent by throwing trips and cash at her kids is so depressing for everyone reading. She constantly shoves it in our face how her kids and her deserve this! No regard for anyone having money or health worries. She appreciates NOTHING and she’s rewarded with something that we all work so hard and long for, security.

I know this makes me question my ethical stance cos with the state of todays world I appreciate my wealth is being able to put my children in a safe bed every night. I will go and drink a huge mug of shut the duck up pull up my size 18 pants up and crack on!
Hard agree and it really annoys me that this twit with zero talent or intelligence can afford to flaunt all these holidays as a job.

I went abroad for the first time since 2017 this summer as it was my 40th and it was my first holiday I could afford with my kids since I had them.
We really saved hard and then this twit is going to Disney countless times and then her summer lanzarote breaks

At least I can say my kids are safe, not flaunted online and that my marriage is happy (me and my husband even share a bed 🤣).
I would rather have my life than hers every day of the week. Despite being skint!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Did she just open day 8 on the advent calendar? Proof that they took the kids out of school

Reactions: 17
I aPsolutely hate it when I'm right where this witch is concerned.
I wonder where Ethan will spend his 13th Bday?
McDonald's?
Bowling?
Cinema?
A friend over for a "playdate" 🙄
In his room alone?
🤬🤬
Just hopped on this thread. I dont really follow here but whats the deal with her son Ethan?

Reactions: 5
Let’s all just imagine what this tit show will be really like though

Weve seen that accidental footage from the birthday present vlog and those that didn’t have seen the photos ……smiling and smiling then a face like absolute thunder, that wasn’t even the normal relaxed face of someone when they’d finished ‘posing’ she looked like a complete witch

I bet it’s a nightmare being anywhere with her
The sulking, stomping and strops and let’s face it on this trip it not just that wet rag and the kids that she can boss around like normal there’s Steve’s mum so she will have to reign it in

it wouldn’t surprise me if Steve asked his mum to request they shared a room just so he could offload about the absolute bellend she is

Her whole life is fake and all for the gram and I don’t think Erin is one bit embarrassed by the great lump

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just hopped on this thread. I dont really follow here but whats the deal with her son Ethan?
He’s the absolute best person in that family, and hated by his Mother for having the audacity to be born a male.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Her engagement on that ad is tit . I think it’s the worst yet . Over 700+ likes 😂 but how the duck is she getting any ads even though they are all crap ads
How many likes or comments are influencers expected to get? how many do they need to get paid?

Reactions: 9
She’ll be soaked and freezing in that coat if it’s pouring or been steady raining all day. It’s shower resistant and nothing more - and sorry but that’s the saddest thing to carry a bloody cardboard box with chocolates round a theme park. Get a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought "sad cow" when she said she was taking the advent calendar with her, silly me assumed she would open it in the hotel room. Now I think "what an aPsolute twit" for carrying it round with her at Disneyland and opening it there.

• Heart
  • Haha
I can't imagine the embarrassment and shame id have had at the age of 13 for a photo of me asleep and in my pj's were splashed across the Internet 😬she doesn't consider her children's feelings in all this at all does she.

• Angry
How many likes or comments are influencers expected to get? how many do they need to get paid?
Depends on the individual company and what they’re looking for. A lot of time it goes off reach rather than straight follower numbers (hence her constantly trying to go viral on reels as her reach will go up).

I would guess she’ll be getting 2-5k per ad minimum, plus all the freebies that come with it (any product that is part of the ad), then affiliate links galore on top of that. Her YT probably adds another £1k a month (YT doesn’t pay as well as people think, and I suspect that’s why she’s not putting as much effort into it as a few years ago).

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I can't imagine the embarrassment and shame id have had at the age of 13 for a photo of me asleep and in my pj's were splashed across the Internet 😬she doesn't consider her children's feelings in all this at all does she.
She really doesn't. You know what, my 12 year old year 8 daughter (same year as Erin) is currently being low key bullied by some year 10s, boys and girls, because she fell out with a mate. She was really upset because they live near us and spread a lie about her, imagine how much they would destroy her if I was posting online like Babs does, I would just die of guilt if anything that I was doing made this situation worse for her.

And Bab's you can't just assume that it's not going to happen to your kid, my daughter is lovely with loads of good friends and would never fall out with anyone, but she's now found out that some kids are utter cunts if you stand up to them. But thank duck we have a good relationship so she's able to talk to me about anything so she's not having to suffer - imagine if she was scared to tell me about this because she thought I might post about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Did I imagine it, or did she say Dodge hadn't been abroad. Now it's his first time abroad for years.

Reactions: 13
On this blog post from June 2016, and the podcast that goes with it, she was charging £1000 for an ad. I think this was before her glory days of hanging out with Louise, so I imagine it’s at least 3 or 4 times that now?

In the podcast she says lickle and it’s 🤢 and she slags off the idea of a dettol ad.

ETA the linkhttps://mumtomillionaire.com/brummy-mummy-of-2/

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t think Erin’s bothered by a lot of the rubbish blobs posts but I would be bleeping raging if my mum posted a picture of me in bed with my brother 😳

Reactions: 16
I imagine her to be fuming that she's having to facilitate other adults wants and needs into this trip! Steve is clearly her 3rd child who just does as he's told, I can't imagine the Wets or Granny Jo being pushed around by Babs though. Bet she's stomping down Main St in a strop as we speak!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.