Brummy Mummy #153 I get by with a little help from my bots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a patronising bleep,,,,,
"2 of the adults have dodgy hips"

I bet those adults can still walk with more pace and grace than Emma does the way she stomps around at a snails pace!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Hang on one second. So 3T goes to Copenhagen because its her time off school. Little E gets nothing for his time of school. Now 3T goes to Disney Land for her birthday. Its one after the other for her and nothing for little E!! Emma is such a terrible, terrible mother. And 🦈🦷 is not a good father for allowing this to happen.
Excuse you! Little E got to go to the docs for babs' smear test!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Points I’ve noticed this morning…
divide and conquer clearly not needed for TTT and ethan are in same bed asleep , so the divide and conquer is purely so she doesn’t share a bed with her gormless husband…..don’t get me started on a grown man sharing a room with his mother or the fact she’s put a picture of her daughter sleeping in a bed for any peados to enjoy

when she says in the picture she looks like her kids I can’t see it …..only thing it reminds me of jack sprat and his wife

the balloons , she could’ve had a bleeping year off…..content content content

taking her advent calendar to Paris …..I have no words

#foreveracunt
#onceacuntalwaysacunt
#emmaconwayultimatecunt

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm intrigued to see when and what she'll post now....
You've got the Wets who are as quick to flash their ugly nashers at the camera as Emma is to flash her gunt. Then there's Step 🪜's Mum who apparently refuses to appear online. Can't say I blame her. If only she'd step in and save the kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
You'd think with all the safeguarding guidance around siblings not sharing beds/rooms 10+ if different genders she'd respect their privacy somewhat online!

Reactions: 20
I'm intrigued to see when and what she'll post now....
You've got the Wets who are as quick to flash their ugly nashers at the camera as Emma is to flash her gunt. Then there's Step 🪜's Mum who apparently refuses to appear online. Can't say I blame her. If only she'd step in and save the kids!
She’s got the money shot now of Big E in front of the castle on her birthday. In Babs’ head they can all go him now - she got what she came for!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She has some serious issues going on. She’s gone off on her own on a family holiday for her daughter’s 13th birthday to open an advent calendar she’s been carting around all day for Instagram? It’s just not right is it? It’s absolutely insane.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I can't imagine how the sleeping arrangements came to be*...Did Steve offer to sleep with his Ma? Surely she's lived alone since she lost her husband so doesn't need the companionship, so that can't be the excuse for offering. Do you think he has to ask her like "please can I sleep with you instead of the angry woman?" It's so weird how it happened, do Babs parents not think it's odd? I know for a FACT my mum and MIL would be gossiping behind our backs about it!

I also know for a fact my MIL would have taken both my kids in with her so husband and I could have our own room instead.

*Well actually, I know how it happened, Babs would have allocated the rooms cos she's in charge and they all do as they're told.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Who the hell carries around an advent calendar at Disney... Would she allow one of the kids to do that... Don't bloody think so! And as for hiding when people are coming just goes to show she knows how embarrassing her content it!! She's acting like a manic twit!!

• Haha
  • Heart
duck off you deranged twit. That. Is. All!! Oh thank you for the sex doll profile pic!
Screenshot_20231209_143100.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I wonder if Ste's Mum got an invite specifically because she has a dodgy hip and the accessibility passes at DLP only allow for up to 4 people to accompany the holder.

• Wow
  • Sad
She’s there for a FAMILY trip with her parents and MIL and she’s snuck off to open a bleeping advent calendar on Instagram?? Her life is so fucked up. Why the hell cant she just go to DLP and spend the time with her family and just NOT post anything?? Why does she think she needs to document and share every bloody trip. I wonder if MIL will feature in any photos?? Bet she doesn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s ran off because she is wet and cold and wants to open her advent calendar - what a toddler!

• Heart
  • Haha
If 'the whole gang' are there, why isn't WetClurr sharing a room with MIL.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was thinking exactly this! Can just picture it now.

I asked the boy if he wanted to go to New York for his birthday. And buy him the Mr Beast tshirt he wanted years ago. He said no. I was shooketh. He wants to stay at the local Premier Inn instead. It’s his aPsolute favourite in the whole world. His dad is taking him for a boys treat. While me and MY girl go to Disneyland again. Because it would be unfair to treat the boy and not my girl too.
And Little E turned down the Mr Beast T-shirt and asked for a primark T-shirt the same as 🦈 🦷 so they could match

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Wtf is this babette on about?
Ahh, it's so nice that we all know so much about your teen, despite the fact we don't actually know any of you, it's all just from you disgustingly oversharing her entire life online for strangers and paedos 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.