Brummy Mummy #151 Humpty Dumpty Babs tripped on a slab…phone was protected by belly flab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold on. New passport? She’s just been away?! There’s no way she went to Denmark on a passport about to expire? And she wouldn’t have got it back that quickly if she applied for it as soon as she returned?? 🤔

Reactions: 29
Hold on. New passport? She’s just been away?! There’s no way she went to Denmark on a passport about to expire? And she wouldn’t have got it back that quickly if she applied for it as soon as she returned?? 🤔
Ohhh a Babanory special.
Isn't it funny though how she's going on about looking fit in a photo the same day Mrs Goggins in the post office supposedly mistook her for Ethan's nan?

Why would she lie?
You don't know her... or HER SOUL!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She must have applied for it literally the day she returned- obviously worried she won’t have it back in time for the Xmas trip to Disney 🙄

Reactions: 15
The vlog, oh my, it's like watching verucca salt want everything in sight.
She has less than 10% of her YT followers watch her vlogs, why is she determined to grow the platform when her content is poor & badly edited.

Reactions: 17
My biggest question is, she 'works' from home, why is she picking up a parcel, surely she would have been in when the postie delivered, or....they could have left it with a neighbour. Or did they all pretend not to be in so they didn't have to face her when she collected.
Attempted to deliver the parcel when she was out playing dress up in Sainsbos

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is Taming Twins a secret tattler? Wants to use her platform to boost small businesses a few days after it was mentioned on here that Babs never does that.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Is Taming Twins a secret tattler? Wants to use her platform to boost small businesses a few days after it was mentioned on here that Babs never does that.
Taming twins and Babs are polar opposites, I think initially Babs followers would have helped boost TTw however she's strides ahead of Babs now in every area!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Erm, Emma we don’t share a body, HTH x
View attachment 2558711

Also please get a decent fitting bra, we shouldn’t see the outline through those hideous jumpers.
it's not just the weirdly-worded caption implying that we all share the same body, but also the weird start to the reel - babs announcing that she is trying Christmas jumpers on HER body, so we don't have to! not to burst her bubble, but dressing her body in Christmas jumpers was aPsolutely not on my to do list... 🙄🙄

ffs, how can she actually have a masters, yet still not understand that her body is hers alone, and that even those babettes who wear a similar sized clothing will have different body shapes, be different heights, have bigger/smaller boobs, carry fat in different areas etc, as everyone's body is unique. it's truly bizarre that she believes she is providing a public service by trying on a load of tacky jumpers as it means other people won't have to try the jumpers on themselves. make it make sense! 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20231109_012253.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Did someone really think she was E's nan??? I want to be self sufficient and find this out for myself but it'd involve looking at her and I'm afraid I can't.

True tho, I'd not thought of it before- she looks more like my mum...nan to my 2... people must think this a lot!!! Can't be unseen.

Reactions: 20
Did someone really think she was E's nan??? I want to be self sufficient and find this out for myself but it'd involve looking at her and I'm afraid I can't.

True tho, I'd not thought of it before- she looks more like my mum...nan to my 2... people must think this a lot!!! Can't be unseen.
Your username...I always read it in Nessa's voice! 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
it's not just the weirdly-worded caption implying that we all share the same body, but also the weird start to the reel - babs announcing that she is trying Christmas jumpers on HER body, so we don't have to! not to burst her bubble, but dressing her body in Christmas jumpers was aPsolutely not on my to do list... 🙄🙄

ffs, how can she actually have a masters, yet still not understand that her body is hers alone, and that even those babettes who wear a similar sized clothing will have different body shapes, be different heights, have bigger/smaller boobs, carry fat in different areas etc, as everyone's body is unique. it's truly bizarre that she believes she is providing a public service by trying on a load of tacky jumpers as it means other people won't have to try the jumpers on themselves. make it make sense! 🤣🤣

View attachment 2560509
Hahaha why is it 4am, I can't get back to sleep after being woken by a husband leaving for work and the thought of her putting jumpers on her body so I don't have to do it has made me proper laugh! Thanks babs, I can tick that off my to-do list now.

Also why so many bloody Christmas jumpers, I have 2, I've had them ages, and I enjoy wearing them in December, but bloody hell, you don't need that many, they get worn for a month tops. We all know she doesn't care about wasting money, but who wants to store that many jumpers for 11 months every year?!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.