Brummy Mummy #151 Humpty Dumpty Babs tripped on a slab…phone was protected by belly flab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone was in doubt that she copies Erin's style just see how E is dressed in todays vlog. 😊

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I just couldn’t walk round a shop filming myself and talking to myself! I’d feel like such a prize prat!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her vlogs just raise so many questions for me:

1. Why does she sound like a spoilt child in Homesense? She’s 45 ffs, I swear she has some sort of development issues where she’s not matured. I was waiting for her to start stamping her feet on floor tantrum style.
2. Given that she’s appearing in front of a few thousand people, why doesn’t she put a bit of make up so she looks less like a corpse? And get a hair cut
3. I’ve never known anyone wear an Alice band like she does.
4. Why does she need so much absolute tat? Everything doesn’t need updating each year, when will she understand that?!?
5. It’s so obvious that she wants to make her and Ez 🤮 a mother/daughter influencer combo.

Answers on a postcard…..

• Heart
Reactions: 27
WTAF is that parcel collection story all about?! Is she insulted or not! I can’t understand what happened (although prob didn’t even happen!)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What is she even banging on about?? The post office lady asked Ethan if she was his mum, why is this funny?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I know right! What on earth is going on?!
I assume that her driving license photo looks so different to her real make up free face out it the wild that the post office worker thought she is impersonating somebody and asked little E to confirm her name and if she was in fact his mother?

Do we think she doctored her driving license photo like she doctors her Instagram posts? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is this Bab realizing the state she now looks compared to a couple of years ago?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Babs I think the post office lady thought little E was your grandson? 🤣 I highly doubt she was saying you look too young to be the mum of a 10 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My biggest question is, she 'works' from home, why is she picking up a parcel, surely she would have been in when the postie delivered, or....they could have left it with a neighbour. Or did they all pretend not to be in so they didn't have to face her when she collected.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
A few things that have irked me today -

- The try on in "Sainsbos" was it or wasn't it REALISTIC though?!
- The attempt at intrigue regarding the advent calendar, just duck off!!

Also can she stop getting her ideas from us, literally yesterday one of you lovely lot said about the fudge throwing, tantrum inducing advent period of last year, even going as far to mention she saved it in a highlight. Cut to today and we're dropping hints whilst pointing the babbettes in the direction of said highlight.
This is beyond embarrassing now, she needs to just give it up and again... duck OFF!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Babs mate Taming Twins asking for recommendations of small business to publicise rather than buying a load of generic stuff from Amazon. Emphasising why she has nearly 400k followers and Babs has stagnated - actually puts some effort into her ‘werk.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My biggest question is, she 'works' from home, why is she picking up a parcel, surely she would have been in when the postie delivered, or....they could have left it with a neighbour. Or did they all pretend not to be in so they didn't have to face her when she collected.
She was out ‘werking’ you know! AKA filming herself in a magic mirror in a supermarket changing room or rubbing her dirty mitts all over everything in Home Bargains / Costco / B&M. Such a busy, full-time werking Mom!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s going to hate the Robbie documentary I watched some at lunch and old Barlow comes across as a right cwunt! Ha ha ha here for it!

• Haha
Her posts about the parcel and sharky saying she looks hot on her new passport picture…..she’s just fanning the flames now for us cowbags 😂😂😂……thick bleep

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.