Brummy Mummy #151 Humpty Dumpty Babs tripped on a slab…phone was protected by belly flab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's not just the weirdly-worded caption implying that we all share the same body, but also the weird start to the reel - babs announcing that she is trying Christmas jumpers on HER body, so we don't have to! not to burst her bubble, but dressing her body in Christmas jumpers was aPsolutely not on my to do list... 🙄🙄

ffs, how can she actually have a masters, yet still not understand that her body is hers alone, and that even those babettes who wear a similar sized clothing will have different body shapes, be different heights, have bigger/smaller boobs, carry fat in different areas etc, as everyone's body is unique. it's truly bizarre that she believes she is providing a public service by trying on a load of tacky jumpers as it means other people won't have to try the jumpers on themselves. make it make sense! 🤣🤣

View attachment 2560509
Where are her shoes?

Reactions: 16
I think Ste was insulting her and her reply was that you are not meant to look good in your passport photo.
However we all know that Ste has neither the balls or the wit to make fun of her as she would throw a massive tantrum!
All those jumpers were hideous. She literally is so fixated with buying stuff. She cannot go a day without shopping.
Re the parcel - she did a whole post about going cost shopping with Erin and asking for coat ideas but it was all obviously bollocks for engagement as she says the coat was the parcel so must have just ordered online.
Taming Twins announced she’s going to be in Waterstones in Harbourne signing her book. Isn’t that where Babs lives?!! I bet Emma goes in the hope that tagging TT in a post will get her sone more followers!

Reactions: 17
I think Ste was insulting her and her reply was that you are not meant to look good in your passport photo.
However we all know that Ste has neither the balls or the wit to make fun of her as she would throw a massive tantrum!
All those jumpers were hideous. She literally is so fixated with buying stuff. She cannot go a day without shopping.
Re the parcel - she did a whole post about going cost shopping with Erin and asking for coat ideas but it was all obviously bollocks for engagement as she says the coat was the parcel so must have just ordered online.
Taming Twins announced she’s going to be in Waterstones in Harbourne signing her book. Isn’t that where Babs lives?!! I bet Emma goes in the hope that tagging TT in a post will get her sone more followers!
Emma will probably make herself the host of TT's event and then it can be about HER plus push her crappy book for Xmas.

Reactions: 19
This middle aged woman is daft as a brush narrative is getting really tedious now. She’s a lazy lump who never uses her brain therefore seems to be in a constant fuddled state while the rest of us are working in responsible autonomous jobs where we haven’t the entitled luxury of dropping the ball whatever our age.

duck off babs

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She makes the most mundane things into such a big deal, if she had a job, she wouldn't have time to give a tit about such trivial matters.

She's clinging on to her insta life by her fingernails!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The jumper reel only has 1700 likes - that’s pretty tit - 1% of her followers liked it 🤣

Also, that dog is literally the ugliest dog I have ever EVER seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
it's not just the weirdly-worded caption implying that we all share the same body, but also the weird start to the reel - babs announcing that she is trying Christmas jumpers on HER body, so we don't have to! not to burst her bubble, but dressing her body in Christmas jumpers was aPsolutely not on my to do list... 🙄🙄

ffs, how can she actually have a masters, yet still not understand that her body is hers alone, and that even those babettes who wear a similar sized clothing will have different body shapes, be different heights, have bigger/smaller boobs, carry fat in different areas etc, as everyone's body is unique. it's truly bizarre that she believes she is providing a public service by trying on a load of tacky jumpers as it means other people won't have to try the jumpers on themselves. make it make sense! 🤣🤣

View attachment 2560509
The strategically placed jumper on the mirror so we don’t get a side view 👀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
God how mortified would you be knowing your mom was posting herself online for all to see in her bleeping BRA 🤢 and she actually thinks she has great boobs 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Never happened. And I know this because I’ve never heard her talk about it before and if it did happened she would beat that dead horse a million times by now.

I can barely watch Babs these days, she’s such a giant irrelevant grub.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
duck off bab with your mopping floor ad , we all know it's Sharkys job to clean-frankly I'm amazed you know which end's which!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg she can’t do anything! Not even clean a floor. She should have vacuumed first and the floor was still dirty at the end! What a lazy mare!

• Sick
That “ad” Its useless!! She’s telling us that the cloth for the mop is really easy to attach but makes absolutely no attempt to actually show us how to. Probably because she has no idea how to herself.

How on earth do these ads get passed???

• Angry
She makes the most mundane things into such a big deal, if she had a job, she wouldn't have time to give a tit about such trivial matters.

She's clinging on to her insta life by her fingernails!
Her Tutti Fruity ugly stumpy finger nails 😆

• Haha
  • Sick

View attachment 2560509
When most people do these don't they say they're trying whatever "on a body like mine" then show themselves from various angles so you can see whether or not their body is similar to your own?? She's such a bleeping twit. Why does she bother? When was the last time she was gifted clothing? The Joanie debacle?

Reactions: 16
I'm surprised tbh that she hasn't bought something seasonal from popsy, loads of belted festive rocky horrors and ugly jumpsuits she could indulge in.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

new thread Here

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.