Brummy Mummy #15 Emma Conway is smashing the Amazon chart one minute and Mickey’s face the next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we seen Stephen since he appeared in the daily mail dressed in his best reindeer outfit? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God that photo with the kids bending over is so fake I cant believe she has the utter balls to show it.

Reactions: 11
She looks like she’s playing dressing up in her mums clothes!

I think she’s trying to copy Harriet’s (Toby&Roo) look but can’t pull it off. We all know she copied the Gucci bags from Louise. Can’t think for herself at all and ends up looking odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have we seen Stephen since he appeared in the daily mail dressed in his best reindeer outfit? 😂😂
😍😍 the reindeer

what the hell is he doing still filming here but not being on camera does he think we are all gonna forget about the reindeer

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why, whatever she wears, does she manage to look like the proverbial bag lady??
Think she was so desperate to cling to the plus size/size 18/body confidence thing that she's actually bought a (hideous) coat that's 2 sizes too big!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The comments on her posts from her followers are more amusing than anything babs posts or says. On the post with the fake pic of the kids showing their bums! 'your kids are comedy gold'. 'I love your coat'. 'That made me chuckle'. 'LMAO, too funny'. 'They clearly got your brill sense of humour'. Ad nauseam.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Her eyebrows need some TLC. Look terrible.
Get thee to a Brow Bar!! Pronto!!
Now, not that I’m one to gossip, but......I heard on the grapevine that she used to frequent a local Beauty Parlour & had an ‘issue’ with one of her gel nails.
Any road up, she went back to tell them & wanted immediate attention. After being told, politely, that she couldn’t just be seen & would have to make an appointment, she protested -
“BUT DON’T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?”
And remember - you didn’t hear that from me!! 🤫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Get thee to a Brow Bar!! Pronto!!
Now, not that I’m one to gossip, but......I heard on the grapevine that she used to frequent a local Beauty Parlour & had an ‘issue’ with one of her gel nails.
Any road up, she went back to tell them & wanted immediate attention. After being told, politely, that she couldn’t just be seen & would have to make an appointment, she protested -
“BUT DON’T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?”
And remember - you didn’t hear that from me!! 🤫
She is delusional!!! Needs a reality check! Actually slightly shocked- suspected she was a bit like this but thought she was too much of a nobody to think this quite enough to really say it! Don’t know why I’m surprised!

Please tell me the gossip goes on to say she was promptly put in her place!

Reactions: 9
She is delusional!!! Needs a reality check! Actually slightly shocked- suspected she was a bit like this but thought she was too much of a nobody to think this quite enough to really say it! Don’t know why I’m surprised!

Please tell me the gossip goes on to say she was promptly put in her place!
Well, I believe she was asked to book another appointment so I’m guessing they DIDN’T KNOW WHO SHE WAS!! 😂
Probably expected them to close the salon to the ‘riffy public’ while she was there.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.