Brummy Mummy #15 Emma Conway is smashing the Amazon chart one minute and Mickey’s face the next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she had to draw a line under it this evening as her latest vlog is due to be posted in the morning! She can't miss out on another days engagement.

Just glanced at the comments and actually find it really disrespectful to people who have been offended by the comment and suffered from DV that her minions are defending her and saying people should understand it's a common saying and just a joke. She should actually have turned comments off on that post as it's disgusting she is allowing comments like that which are basically saying anyone upset by it needs to get a life.

Reactions: 26
Oh but she feeds off all the comments she is getting, she's loving all the, you were right they were wrong comments, we all love you emma, keep being you, we missed you blah blah etc, etc

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Wonder if she's booked some more sessions with the Therapist to learn how to say the correct thing?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not, it's the most basic pr thing for her (and her team 😂) to do. To say something to try to control the situation rather than have a "no response" response.

She'll be fuming with tattle as without people here it would have just been forgotten about once she deleted it. But the only person she should be angry with is herself. She chose to say it and post it online.
Yeah but I was expecting a full silence, pretend it never happened! 😂 her grid post however 🙄 ooh everyone pity me, tell me how wonderful I am 🤢

Reactions: 6
Same as what she posted in the Metro and I'm a bit sad that the unmumsymum supports her as I've got time for her. Unless it's a big front.
Me too, she has gone down in my estimation. Shame as I liked her

Interesting photo of the three of them with the apology and not Stephen too. I wonder if the upshot of this is that he'll refuse to be on pics now he's been in the daily mail dressed head to toe as a reindeer
bleeping hillarious 🤣🤣

Aaaaand cue the comments about “snowflakes”.... spectacularly missing the point. And who the hell are the people who can’t get out of bed until they’ve seen her face and found out which mug she’s using? Get a bloody grip FFS!!!
I often tell my kids to wait and make their own breakfast as I cannot possibly start my day until Emma shows me which mug she is drinking out of today. Ffs what muppets

One day. These ‘influencers’ are going to wake up and realise they’ve made a mockery of their family and I hope they feel content looking at the gifted life they’ve had and feel some ounce of guilt that they’ve sold the family’s soul to the media forever. You can never remain private once you have crossed that line.

Reactions: 20
What if a male influencer threatened publicly to smash their wife’s face in because she didn’t make them a sandwich or clean the kitchen? TRUST ME he would never work again and would probably be investigated!!!!!
her minions commenting calling us “snowflakes” need to wake the duck up. They are the reason men don’t talk about their mental health or report things like this!!
this situation goes far beyond what Emma is apologising for

Reactions: 21
First time I’ve ever commented on Emma’s thread I think.

she’s may not have meant the domestic violence comment but she’s emotionally abusive every single day to her husband. It comes across so clearly with what she shares imagine the tit they really goes on in that house.

She needs to take a long hard look at herself and what’s she’s doing to her family. she’s a vile nasty lazy piece of work.

she constantly moans about her husband who from what I can see needs a bleeping medal to put up with her. The fact that she finds a one load a day of laundry difficult, yet can smash every tv shows on Netflix out daily says it all. She priortitsses what’s important to her, been a lazy bleep sat on her arse at hone ‘working’ yet constantly watching reality tv and then moans that Stephen doesn’t do enough. He seems to do a lot more tha his fair share.

She’s awful.

Reactions: 27
Ending an apology with with “but I have to move on as it’s nearly broken me”. 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
First time I’ve ever commented on Emma’s thread I think.

she’s may not have meant the domestic violence comment but she’s emotionally abusive every single day to her husband. It comes across so clearly with what she shares imagine the tit they really goes on in that house.

She needs to take a long hard look at herself and what’s she’s doing to her family. she’s a vile nasty lazy piece of work.

she constantly moans about her husband who from what I can see needs a bleeping medal to put up with her. The fact that she finds a one load a day of laundry difficult, yet can smash every tv shows on Netflix out daily says it all. She priortitsses what’s important to her, been a lazy bleep sat on her arse at hone ‘working’ yet constantly watching reality tv and then moans that Stephen doesn’t do enough. He seems to do a lot more tha his fair share.

She’s awful.
Silly! She says all that tongue in cheek 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have just seen a comment saying “don’t let the trolls win” so any victim of DV that was offended by her comment is now classed as a “troll”. I honestly want her to like or comment on these responses, because that will really show her true colours. She should have turned comments off, because everyone of those responses is an insult to any victim!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
An insta account called delete Tattle life commented saying don’t let the trolls win. We should be worried as look how many followers she has 🙄
Omg!! That’s it then.....so long fellow Tattlers.....it’s been a laugh but I for one know when I’m beaten. I guess it’s just a matter of time now before the rabble start to march down the road with burning torches & wooden stakes, hunting us down......😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
An insta account called delete Tattle life commented saying don’t let the trolls win. We should be worried as look how many followers she has 🙄
What’s an infuencer?? She wants to learn how to spell or at least use autocorrect before she tries to delete.tattle.life people may take you seriously

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg!! That’s it then.....so long fellow Tattlers.....it’s been a laugh but I for one know when I’m beaten. I guess it’s just a matter of time now before the rabble start to march down the road with burning torches & wooden stakes, hunting us down......😭
Beaten? Don’t you mean broken? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘It’s nearly broken me’ is she having a bleeping laugh?! What about the men, women and children who are ACTUALLY broken because they live with domestic violence every day? What about the man who has been kicked down the stairs by his wife, breaking his arm and has to pretend to his mates he tripped up while they all laugh about how ‘clumsy’ he is? What about the child who sees their mothers being beaten by their fathers? Those people are broken - physically, mentally and emotionally. You are just having a strop and been FORCED to apologise. You had no intentions of apologising or saying anything before the articles. Your ‘exclusive’ interview with the metro was probably wrote by someone else because you are not sorry you offended anyone. You. Are. Disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
From all the full stops are we thinking this.is.babs? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
‘It’s nearly broken me’ is she having a bleeping laugh?! What about the men, women and children who are ACTUALLY broken because they live with domestic violence every day? What about the man who has been kicked down the stairs by his wife, breaking his arm and has to pretend to his mates he tripped up while they all laugh about how ‘clumsy’ he is? What about the child who sees their mothers being beaten by their fathers? Those people are broken - physically, mentally and emotionally. You are just having a strop and been FORCED to apologise. You had no intentions of apologising or saying anything before the articles. Your ‘exclusive’ interview with the metro was probably wrote by someone else because you are not sorry you offended anyone. You. Are. Disgusting.
SPOT ON! She’s made a mockery of the whole thing. Shows how little she’s learned!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.