Brummy Mummy #146 You can't get fitter if you're a Bab bull..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole ‘ Disney adult ‘ vibe is falling apart around her and she can’t stop it, hence the breakdown. Her kids Aren’t cute and it’s disgusting that at their age they are expected to twin and perform, she’s not inspiring and she’s not making ( fetch ) Steve happen either, wdw is amazing but they are obviously bored ( happened to us too, I cringe to say ) so we left it until it wasn’t, the whole I’m slummy/ race to the bottom doesn’t work in a COL Crisis and then following up with a brag-a-thon soon wears thin. I’ve never known someone to miss the mark as widely as she is doing, she obviously isn’t comfortable In her own skin and was coasting by in past years, but it just ain’t flyin anymore I’m afraid you big yellow slab 🫤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.