Brummy Mummy #146 You can't get fitter if you're a Bab bull..

What’s the most interesting thing about Babs?

• Erm….

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Not sure…

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Yawn…

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Maybe it’s her… nope, no idea

Votes: 9 3.5%
  • Her Tattle threads are the most interesting thing about her?

Votes: 246 95.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant thread suggestion @shazbev - 🦈 🦷 will be in touch about the certificate but it might be delayed cos he's packing his own case ready for the 15th holiday of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s been moaning about the weather and today is a gorgeous sunny day and what’s she doing? Sat watching tv in the middle of the day with her kids?!
Highlight outing of the day was to the Dentist! Hope the kids got a sticker for their scrapbooks!
Nothing wrong with having a chilled day at home but with the unpredictable weather we’ve been having that she’s been moaning about, you’d think she’d make the most of a nice day y get outside. Must not have a freebie outing…..
Oh abd Emma- Ethan is watching GG with you in order to feel included cos you’re such a witch you ignore him most of the time, so he’s probably just watching it to appease you and so he’s not ignored for HOURS!!

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Her last post - ‘mumin’ she’s never ‘mummed’ in her life that’s the domain of 🦈 🦷 🪜 Plonking them in front of some US series you wanna watch doesn't count !!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Had to laugh-was just scrolling through TikTok while I’m at hairdresser ( an actual proper stylist Emma!) and up pops a pic of one of the Little Miss characters which has been renamed “Little Miss Needs to Shut Her Mouth” and the video immediately after this??? -Emma with her stupid video about things that make her feel awakened!!!🤣🤣🤣
Never a truer word spoken!!

• Haha
wild that dictator babs - the babtator! - is now imposing rules as to the compliments that the babettes can and cannot give her! it's worse than her demands that people leave not just a review, but a FIVE STAR review, on her podcast - literally specifying that if people want to compliment her focused on the things she is insecure about to boost her confidence - her being a "great mum" or a comedy genius who brings joy to everyone's lives or - presumably - a talented author or excellent ex-RE teacher or compliments about her grellow hair - which doesn't look any different in the before/after photos despite her having claimed to have dyed her roots - or her clown make-up or gaudy frocks - unless you are a Man ofc, because that would be a THREAT and she'd have to release 🦈🦷 from his under the stairs cage to glare menacingly at you. 🙄🙄

stating her body is the least interesting thing about her, when almost every other post involves a mention of her having been a size 10, a size 22 and every size in between, the way she defines herself by her clothes size, demanded praise for being "brave" and sizing up buying clothes that actually fir her #notasize18 body and - until very recently - actually including her clothes size in her IG bio! and ffs, when you purposefully share photos of yourself which do not reflect your actual size, posing in front of mirrors that slim your reflection, using angles/poses/filters to appear slimmer, badly editing your photos or grabbing the nearest child to use as a shield to conceal half your girth in every photo, it's hardly surprising people are going to think she's lost weight - especially if they are comparing the unrealistic photos she shares in her stories with footage of her in her vlog etc, which give a far more accurate "i the wild" reflection. absolutely nobody would care about her size or weight if she didn't make a point of being so dishonest about it!

and if she had started running to improve her lung capacity because AsThMa, then she must be aware that losing weight would hardly be to her detriment, as it would only improve her lung function and possibly allow her to walk and breathe simultaneously - yet I stead she treats the idea of weight loss - even unintentional - as though it is a crime, to the point where it wouldn't surprise me if she returns home and downs a few family packs of biscuits after each "run" to more than replenish the handful of calories she may have burned during her shuffle. 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Things that make me want to smash my phone into her smug ugly yellow face
Mumin
"Pop" (instead of put)
Her bleeping curtain pole
The ridiculous size of that tele

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
just gonna leave this here.... babs, i suggest you read this when you next catch up on tattle! 👋🏻

a really interesting article which details the potential impact of parents who treat one child as a favourite - the article talks about it not necessarily being intentional and more something other kids pick up on in the differences between the way they are treated, but in babs' case, she obvs makes no secret of the fact that Ethan is second best, always the afterthought, and that Ezzie is the golden child - despite her rants about not having a favourite! 🙄🙄

these two quotes stood out:

"For the child who feels like they are treated as second-best, the consequences can be profound. Research suggests that from an early age, children are aware of differential treatment, such as parents showing more warmth to one sibling than another. Such perceived parental favouritism has been associated with low self-esteem in children, as well as childhood anxiety, depression, and behavioural problems, including risky behaviour. There may also be a knock-on effect on emotional wellbeing that causes other, more indirect problems." 😔

"Being the "golden child" can also come with pain. "You might expect being a favourite child to come with many benefits, however, it can also cause emotional distress for adult children," she says. "We have found favouritism to be associated with higher depressive symptoms for favoured children. We believe that this is because being a mother's favorite child creates conflict in their favoured children's relationships with their siblings. We have found that that this tension with siblings in adulthood is consequential for psychological well-being."

just a warning to you babs, of the impact your favouritism and awful treatment of you son will have on the mental and emotional health of both the Es. you can beg for compliments all you like, but the fact you will ignore this because you literally give zero fucks about your children's wellbeing proves that you are absolutely NOT a" great mum".✌🏻

• Heart
  • Sad
She thinks she looks pretty in that Queen costume 😬😬😬
All I think when I see her in that costume is an inconsiderate selfish bleep who made her recently bereaved sap of a husband dress up like a playing card instead of grieving his father with the dignity he deserved

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
All I think when I see her in that costume is an inconsiderate selfish bleep who made her recently bereaved sap of a husband dress up like a playing card instead of grieving his father with the dignity he deserved

I completely agree. It's still one of the worst things her and Ste have done.

They could've easily postponed the trip for a few months later or just not gone, as they go so frequently.

I couldn't imagine ever jetting off to Disney the week ( or was it 2?) after my parent died

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thank you my lovely 🐄🛍 for using my thread suggestion... I'm gonna ask the current Mr Bev to make me an excel certificate praising me to the skies. I reckon more people read Bab's threads than have ever read her poxy pamphlet of crap poetry!! Why the duck are they all indoors watching TV on such a glorious day? I've just come back from a liquid lunch in a canal side pub!!! She's such a loser, that said I don't suppose she can handle 2 toddlers on her own... bleeping twit. Just had a thought, maybe she needs to be close to a loo-side effects of ozempic yanno 😜😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The Kween of cunts

• Haha
  • Heart
Emma Willis went to Wylde Green school ; then John Willmott...when did Emma go to the same primary?!

Reactions: 12
Her last post - ‘mumin’ she’s never ‘mummed’ in her life that’s the domain of 🦈 🦷 🪜 Plonking them in front of some US series you wanna watch doesn't count !!!
ah, but if she turns on the subtitles it counts as reading practice - especially for the boy who supposedly hasn't yet developed the ability to read or write 🙄 - thus she is automatically a "great mum" for encouraging her kids with their learning during the summer holidays! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can't order anything as it won't arrive in time.....does this mean she might be on the same flight on Thursday with our poor cowbag?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.