Brummy Mummy #147 Couch to £10k holiday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she's fell into the lost property bin of a primary schools sports day.

What in the Christ are those shoes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
You guys are being so unbearably cruel. She's dealing with new smells. We can't imagine what that's like for her. Try to have some compassion for once in your lives.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
Right does anyone know what the duck is actually wrong with her?! Like actual symptoms?! All I've seen is a 'funny turn', bed and blue inhaler and her next story is 'loads of you said this kind of thing happens peri.menopause'?!? WHAT KIND Of THING???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
You look like that all the time Babs you Fanny!

An illness that was brought on by new smells and ‘extreme heat’ (she wouldn’t need the air con on antarctic setting if she wasn’t wearing bleeping winter pyjamas because she’s such a tool!) and cured by a single banana. Absolute BS as per usual!
---
You guys are being so unbearably cruel. She's dealing with new smells. We can't imagine what that's like for her. Try to have some compassion for once in your lives.
☠☠☠

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Orrrrrr she’s played a blinder - it’s not hard to get the DAS ( disability pass ) in Disney, they can’t by law, ask for proof of an issue, since the free fast passes were removed it’s been abused horribly, she’s probably clocked this and will end up being told by some ‘ American women ‘ who noticed how poorly she was about this and BOOM, que jumps ahoy !!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She was drunk, 🦈 🦷 Ste put her to bed and escaped with the little 🦈!
This morning she had a hangover exasperated by dehydration so ‘took it easy’ and went to flirt with a Floridian teenager in a cow/dog suit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Goofy must be the first er, man, to give her any attention in years. That’s why she’s so excited and now fancies him/it - because something resembling a male was paid to be polite and friendly to her for 20 seconds.

Throwback to the last time Emma was touched by her husband:

• Haha
  • Sick
Just need to say goofy is a perv. When I went to dlp he grabbed my bum so hard in a family photo I freaked out 😂 I was like Oi mate that’s not on 😂 true story very odd time… as you are cow bags 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
i guess the smell of sleeping in a room that isn't rotton and festering, with the inescapable stench of damp, and without that mouldy old ted to nuzzle her face into every night, is quite a shock to babs' sensitive system! definitely constitutes a puff on her blue inhaler and a lie down - i just hope steve remembered to check the windows were shut before her took the kids out, or he would have had to skip back early to deal with a meltdown as struggled to deal with TOO MUCH AIR. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve just noticed I missed out the £ on the thread title. I’ve asked admin to change it.

As punishment I shall spend the day watching Babs’ vlogs whilst wear a sweaty polyester frock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Coincidence her funny turn comes after her meltdown at the family all fast walking away from her…….

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Is anyone else getting the impression that she's not enjoying this holiday anywhere near as much as she would have everyone believe? The mummy meltdown, the taking to her bed, the Keith Lemon lie... its meant to be their last holiday there "for a while" and she's not managing to control it the way she wants at all!

• Heart
Is anyone else getting the impression that she's not enjoying this holiday anywhere near as much as she would have everyone believe? The mummy meltdown, the taking to her bed, the Keith Lemon lie... its meant to be their last holiday there "for a while" and she's not managing to control it the way she wants at all!
She never enjoys any holidays in my view. Everything is so focused on getting shite content for the gram. If I am having fun and in the moment, my phone isn’t out. It’s not just her. It’s all the Insta huns. It’s a sad pathetic existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I’ve just noticed I missed out the £ on the thread title. I’ve asked admin to change it.

As punishment I shall spend the day watching Babs’ vlogs whilst wear a sweaty polyester frock.
Can we come round and watch with you as long as we promise to bring a token packet of 'posh' biscuits and 2 toddlers for a play date 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She never enjoys any holidays in my view. Everything is so focused on getting shite content for the gram. If I am having fun and in the moment, my phone isn’t out. It’s not just her. It’s all the Insta huns. It’s a sad pathetic existence.
Oh definitely, and she's especially crap when they go anywhere that's not Disney, but she usually seems lot more cheery on a Disney holiday- stomping around declaring everything "magical" and weeping with joy at least twice a day. She just seems really miserable this time though, like she hadn't reckoned on the rest of the family having ideas of their own and she's realising shes losing her grip on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Coincidence her funny turn comes after her meltdown at the family all fast walking away from her…….
Peak manipulation. “I tried to keep up with you all and had an asthma attack, you have to walk at my pace or I’ll die” (or words to that effect). Make sure they all feel guilty for walking at what was probably a normal pace, and get her way for the rest of the holiday. Narc101.

• Heart
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.