Brummy Mummy #139 Babs and the Echo Chamber of Secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am convinced she knows exactly what she is doing when she post stuff like that, sheโ€™s like a dirty old man. Disgusting weirdo. ๐Ÿคข
ofc she does! she's desperate to mimic the crude content of KDIL - probably more so, after she was a guest on her flopcast ๐Ÿ™„ - so purposefuly shares gross content under the guise of innocence and "just recreating a moment from a theatre show", as if she is totally oblivious to the fact she has intentionally wedged a broom handle between her flaps. ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

it's very obvious she knows what she's doing, because NON of the more crude reels she shares on IG are never shared on either FB - where she picks and chooses the content she shares as she attempts to portray herself as a family friendly account, such a "great mum", no ads etc - or tiktok, where she knows she would be absolutely ripped to shreds by teens mocking her, and feel totally humiliated as she is forced to turn off the comments, because her sausage fingers can't keep up with the required speed of imposing her block/delete boundaries. reels like the one she shared last night - "i exercise regularly", yet she requires a step to be able to step up into a chair, make it make sense! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฃ - is one she is shared only on IG, knowing that the fawning babettes will label her the funniest woman on the internet etc and flood her with comments of adoration despite her vulgar antics, and won't mock and ridicule her in the way that the kids would on tiktok - which, coincidentally, is the type of crap the Es will be forced to tolerate from other children on a daily basis at school, without the control babs has to comply choose to avoid certain platforms because they can't avoid school, nor can they avoid taunts they don't want to deal with by block/deleting school bullies. ๐Ÿ˜”

just gonna leave these here. adorable? babs? who are these people?! the delusion is real! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฃ

Screenshot_20230521_125559_com.instagram.android_edit_3464486316186979.jpg

Screenshot_20230521_125552.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
As momentum builds in the state of Florida I wonder if Babs will speak about about the injustice of racial profiling or anti-gay propaganda currently filling the news channels on a daily basis?
I fully understand that will be a rhetorical question as of course Babs will not acknowledge any of this heinous situation even when her beloved (or for content only) Disney are heavily involved.

Reactions: 20
Has anyone checked to see if fishy stick is OK after being eaten by Babs fat fanny?
That poor broom will need years of therapy after being wedged up her fishy lips.

I can't believe that awful reel is still up
Imagine if kids at Erin's school see that ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Has anyone checked to see if fishy stick is OK after being eaten by Babs fat fanny?
That poor broom will need years of therapy after being wedged up her fishy lips.

I can't believe that awful reel is still up
Imagine if kids at Erin's school see that ๐Ÿ˜ณ
To be fair we probably need to have concern for little Es school too now. He's heading in to Year 6 and those kids can be brutal, even the boys. She gives no tit.

I braved her 'Judy Blume' podcast this morning. She spoke to/over her guest how she would've hated social media when she was growing up. Well, duck me Babs, have a thought for YOUR social media and it's impact on your kids.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
ofc she does! she's desperate to mimic the crude content of KDIL - probably more so, after she was a guest on her flopcast ๐Ÿ™„ - so purposefuly shares gross content under the guise of innocence and "just recreating a moment from a theatre show", as if she is totally oblivious to the fact she has intentionally wedged a broom handle between her flaps. ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

it's very obvious she knows what she's doing, because NON of the more crude reels she shares on IG are never shared on either FB - where she picks and chooses the content she shares as she attempts to portray herself as a family friendly account, such a "great mum", no ads etc - or tiktok, where she knows she would be absolutely ripped to shreds by teens mocking her, and feel totally humiliated as she is forced to turn off the comments, because her sausage fingers can't keep up with the required speed of imposing her block/delete boundaries. reels like the one she shared last night - "i exercise regularly", yet she requires a step to be able to step up into a chair, make it make sense! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฃ - is one she is shared only on IG, knowing that the fawning babettes will label her the funniest woman on the internet etc and flood her with comments of adoration despite her vulgar antics, and won't mock and ridicule her in the way that the kids would on tiktok - which, coincidentally, is the type of crap the Es will be forced to tolerate from other children on a daily basis at school, without the control babs has to comply choose to avoid certain platforms because they can't avoid school, nor can they avoid taunts they don't want to deal with by block/deleting school bullies. ๐Ÿ˜”

just gonna leave these here. adorable? babs? who are these people?! the delusion is real! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฃ

View attachment 2185974

View attachment 2185975
So well put, itโ€™s carefully curated content for each platform - as if people are too dim to look on each social media site and see the difference in what she posts

her supporters would say โ€œ sheโ€™s entitled to post whatever she wantsโ€ true, but itโ€™s the blatant lying about everything that is the problem โ€ฆโ€ฆapart from the absolute tit she posts

Reactions: 17
Nothing has made me more grateful to have been offgrid for 24 hours than that bleeping disgusting reel ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™„

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So well put, itโ€™s carefully curated content for each platform - as if people are too dim to look on each social media site and see the difference in what she posts

her supporters would say โ€œ sheโ€™s entitled to post whatever she wantsโ€ true, but itโ€™s the blatant lying about everything that is the problem โ€ฆโ€ฆapart from the absolute tit she posts
ah, but don't forget that her IG, FB, tiktok and YT audiences are four entirely separate groups of people, with babsolutely zero crossover - hence her claims that she has over 300k followers! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Surely the next thread title ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
I second this! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Also @ladydoodle I remember your grotbags avatar ๐Ÿคฃ

And with regards to @glitterunicorn comment about your current avatar Babs looking like a space hopper I showed the photo to my eldest for his views... According to him

"She looks like a fat, drunk man whose had too much beer" ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am convinced she knows exactly what she is doing when she post stuff like that, sheโ€™s like a dirty old man. Disgusting weirdo. ๐Ÿคข
๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ it makes me feel physically sick, sheโ€™s weird, really weird, she makes everything sexual. Gives me the creeps

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh here we go. What I wear on the beach. And trying to show other angles....๐Ÿ™„

eta: Also the cover ups don't cover. She needs to size up.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.