Brummy Mummy #134 One pair of size 18 knickers does not a size 18 make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that was a fun time!
Planning our getaway and the Premiere Inn we were going to meet in 🤣🤣🤣

Get your packing cubes ready 🐄 bags, I think we might need them.
Now, if only we knew where we could find a video or 30 explaining badly how to pack them 🤣🤷‍♀️

Don't forget to pack your pants 😉

And overload on sugar filled snacks 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought that!! The incredibly heavy eyeliner was exactly the same as its been all day.

And claiming its a "new skill"- shame she didn't learn the art of interviewing- interesting questions and shutting up long enough for them to be answered!
This is what gets me the “new skill” only she tried her hand at radio presenting at uni and they told her she was tit at it and would never have a career.
so now 20 odd years later she thinks I can do this - erm like duck can someone so self obsessed be able to interview or listen to another.
---
what happened to the "imposter syndrome" grid post? did she deleted it mid-tantrum?!

and again with the "pack" of professional women aged 40 to 50 - what is she basing these assumptions on?! 🤷🏻‍♂️
I’m surprised she hasn’t labelled us all #size14 or some other head tit.

witch, please. Get a grip and a duck maybe your “peri menopause” symptoms would sort themselves out with a decent orgasm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Podcastgate 🍿

I doubt anything could beat fajitagate and the DLP bathroom floor meltdown but I can live in hope 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Forget the reviews, I don’t even know where they are, haven’t listened to the podcast and haven’t got Spotify but she needs to stop crying troll and check out her self congratulatory post that has only racked up 3k likes

People are waking up Babs even the babettes

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We should all be bowing down and kissing her feet for all the free stuff she gives us mere mortals… thank you Saint Emma for all the free entertainment for if it wasn’t for you, how would we fill our time?! Goodness, I’m glad I’ve seen the light, laters cowbags👋🏻👋🏻

Hahahaha shut the duck up Emma, no one gives a shiny shite about your shite Instagram/Facebook content or your shite book or your shite podcast or your shite life. Just duck off away from social media and get a bleeping life. And by the way, I’m not a professional, I’m in my 20s, I’ve not listened to the podcast, I’ve not left a review and I won’t be wasting my time listening to your screeching voice. I’d rather spend half hour listening to someone drag their fingernails down a chalkboard.
The only reason I even view your stories is so I can keep up with the hilarious stuff that goes on here so you should be thanking these lot for the extra engagement you get because god knows you bleeping need it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
EXACTLY THIS!!!!!
I can’t believe a grown woman putting herself in a public forum reacts like this. There’s so much to unpick in her behaviour. She’s a psychologists dream
She's not! Believe me 🤣🤣🤣
Well, she was 3 years ago, but I'm just here for the entertainment now 🤣🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Why is she always going for the sympathy vote?? And why does she read here? No one put anything negative on her insta posts really? She goes looking for it and then wallows in self pity! Babs……You sold your soul for cash, you sold your childrens privacy for cash, you sold your family holidays, special events and private photographs for cash! You have even sold your self respect down the river and gave no shits for the privacy or safety of yourself or your family or even your own integrity, cry some more cos it just doesn’t wash! Loads of people on here who are more famous on insta and in real life than you will ever be and they never mention tattle or negativity, stop focussing on it if you are so comfortable and happy with your decisions! Clearly you are not, you want constant validation from your insta huns that you are good, that you are ok, that you are funny, that you are doing good werk 🙄 that you are not a massive sell out and that you are a good mom, that you are worthy! That the negative comments are making you sick??? You are the one making yourself sick but you just won’t own it! If I had sold out like you I would be feeling pretty damn sick too! Give it up and move along!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Please can somebody add the podcast tantrum to the Wiki?

This is all for sympathy, what a duplicitous witch though! Babs: I’m just doing something fun and free for everyone because I’ve had such a terrible time lately with my menopause/rats dying /asthma diagnosis etc.

Come on Babs, your lack of emotional intelligence and the fact that you have no resilience is making you a very bad role model for your kids and the pathetic Babettes too! Learn from this, people talk about other people behind their backs. Not everyone is going to think you’re great and most people in the world won’t even care enough about you to even have an opinion because they have their own stuff going on. Your management are trying to rinse you for all they can get, you don’t need management, you need guidance from people who care about helping you. Even your husband is a spineless enabler. Hmm, perhaps you do have reasons to cry. Boo hoo 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s GASLIGHTING her audience!
Poor Emma got some mean reviews from mean cow bag trolls so now she’s manipulating her rather vulnerable audience to boost her ratings. Classic Narcissist
I’m not listening to the podcast and certainly wouldn’t leave a written review. I wouldn’t even want to give her the air time/viewing figures.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thread name suggestion: Brummymummyof2 #135: throws a hissy fit because her podcast is tit

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Also why does she think it’s a group or 40/50 year old women? What makes her think this?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If you want to read the reviews just Google something like 'Phonebox podcast apple reviews' and it'll come up. I don't have apple or Spotify but its on Google podcasts now. Really really dire. I listened for 10mins and then went back to my usual podcast. I just don't have time to listen to anything tit on my 30 min lunch break

• Heart
Reactions: 18
"Ste, Ste, I just want to be a good Podcaster, they're stopping me from being a good Podcaster" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just listened to the first two minutes, why is she so breathless? Has she met knee deep in life irl or not? (it really wasn't clear), two minutes was more than enough and no Babs, even though I'm in my 40's and somewhat professional 😂 I won't be leaving a review.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So actually, nearly all of those poor reviews look totally genuine and are clearly written by people who follow her on Insta or YT, like her normally, and just think it's tit 🤣🤦‍♀️🙄
Please Emma, grow up, take some criticism for once in your life and learn from it!

People are questioning the phonebox element and quite rightly so! It's pointless and doesn't work.

So only Tattle Trolls can leave 1* reviews?
What about relatively intelligent people with actual funtioning ears who heard the shitcast for what it is - an absolute pile of garbage!?
Where is she getting her info from?
Who's said she's a criminal? 🤣🙄
Who are her management cos they need a kick up the arse too?
And why is she crying troll - AGAIN.

I'm a professional in my 40's and I have not left a rating or a review,,,,,,, YET!!! But I will now! Just to duck you off a little bit more Emma! Get your police files ready Bab!
especially when there are reviews on her poetry pamphlet on amazon written by genuine babettes, who weren't impressed by her attempts at poetry! pretty bold to assume that because people follow her account, they are automatically going to flood her with praise for everything she does. even if she WERE the successful influencer she believes herself to be, that doesn't automatically mean she is an incredible author/podcast host etc. again, it's babs throwing a tantrum because she simply cannot deal with criticism or read opinions that don't match perfectly with her own options of herself and her "achievements!" she can't delete the reviews - as she has would usually delete any comments on her own posts that vaguely opposed HER opinions - so she has resorted to "i spoke to my manager" and decided to use any negative reviews - which people are perfectly entitled to leave because, y'know, that is the POINT of reviews 🤦🏻‍♂️ - into a huge pity party, with woeful tales of tears and the "pack" of supposedoy professional and very specifically aged women who are supposedly "bullying" her! for a start, most of the negative reviews won't have been written by 🐮🛍 - but even those that were, it wasn't a planned act of sabotage, it is simply people sharing their own opinions on her crappy podcast - which, again, is the when reason it is possible to leave a review! if babs knows she can't deal with any slight criticism or comments which don't claim she is the best podcaster EVER, she simply shouldn't have recorded a podcast! it would be like babs embarking on a stage show and then having a huge, over-dramatic public breakdown when she read critics reviews! the reality is that she cannot cope with the lack of control, when comments are left that she can't delete, because she can't keep up the "everyone loves and adores me" pretence. 🤷🏻‍♂️

and if this is her reaction to her podcast - after initially being in the charts out of new-podcast curiosity - now spiralling downwards, what is she going to use to fuel pity listens next week? or the week after?! she really used up all her "woe is me" engagement tactics within the first few days of releasing the podcast! ffs, did she learn nothing from therapy?! instead of her Groupon therapist encouraging her to immediately block and delete the "haters" anyone who has an opinion that slightly differs from her own, she should have highlighted to her that placing herself in the public-ish eye isn't the "career" for her, if she can't cope people having different opinions to HERS. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.