Brummy Mummy #134 One pair of size 18 knickers does not a size 18 make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably sat on her bum refreshing Spotify and Apple Podcasts waiting for all the extra sympathy reviews rolling in from the minions 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Earlier Spotify was 3.5 on 240 reviews, surprise, surprise, it's now 4.2 from 372. She may have been upset, but I'm sure part of the sharing is to try and counter the negative reviews to get brand work. If I get criticised at work, I have to take it, learn and move on, but if anyone does that to social media 'influencers' it's deemed trolling and being a pack of wolves.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Where to start?
There's nothing sinister about that review?! It's an opinion - god forbid - if Babs went to a restaurant and didn't like the food, she'd be first to give it a 1 star review on trip advisor! Do the restaurant staff call the people who give 1 star reviews trolls? NO.

Oh and Babs I'm early 30's and I think you're a knob - though my interactions with you would have you believe otherwise 😉

Now go wallow with a big cock (#bitrude) in a can and get your size 22 arse on indeed.com

Hope that helps 😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Earlier Spotify was 3.5 on 240 reviews, surprise, surprise, it's now 4.2 from 372. She may have been upset, but I'm sure part of the sharing is to try and counter the negative reviews to get brand work. If I get criticised at work, I have to take it, learn and move on, but if anyone does that to social media 'influencers' it's deemed trolling and being a pack of wolves.
She knew exactly what she was doing posting that pity story……fake tears and calling troll clearly boosts her podcast reviews 😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What was the bit she was on about when she said people say she’s a criminal ……where the duck did that nugget come from …..she’s so bloody dramatic
It was literally a throw away comment
A mature person understands that with social media there are always going to be people who don’t like you, who might even hate you
A mature person after realising people prefer it when you don’t speak on your instagram account wouldn’t bother with a pod cast
Mature people would take into account there would be negative feedback and that on social media no one gives a tit and tells it like it is
Mature people realise you cant delete some comments on some platforms

but tiny tears is an immature mardy pants.

Attachments

Reactions: 27
Is she going to do this every week then to increase her good reviews?

What an absolute twit. I’m sure we’ve all had job appraisals where there’s always things to improves on. Do we throw a strop and call our employers Trolls? No. No we do not.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So only Tattle Trolls can leave 1* reviews?
What about relatively intelligent people with actual funtioning ears who heard the shitcast for what it is - an absolute pile of garbage!?
Where is she getting her info from?
Who's said she's a criminal? 🤣🙄
Who are her management cos they need a kick up the arse too?
And why is she crying troll - AGAIN.

I'm a professional in my 40's and I have not left a rating or a review,,,,,,, YET!!! But I will now! Just to duck you off a little bit more Emma! Get your police files ready Bab!

• Heart
  • Haha
I thought we were the criminals. That’s why she has her police files and we have our going on the run plans?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I thought we were the criminals. That’s why she has her police files and we have our going on the run plans?
Now that was a fun time!
Planning our getaway and the Premiere Inn we were going to meet in 🤣🤣🤣

Get your packing cubes ready 🐄 bags, I think we might need them.
Now, if only we knew where we could find a video or 30 explaining badly how to pack them 🤣🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Now that was a fun time!
Planning our getaway and the Premiere Inn we were going to meet in 🤣🤣🤣

Get your packing cubes ready 🐄 bags, I think we might need them.
Now, if only we knew where we could find a video or 30 explaining badly how to pack them 🤣🤷‍♀️
When we get to the premier inn will there be a sweepstake to see which of us cowbags eat the most sausage #bitrude

• Haha
You know reading the sob stories, the impression I got was she thinks people should be grateful that the podcast is free.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You know reading the sob stories, the impression I got was she thinks people should be grateful that the podcast is free.
All I got from it was that she provides hours of free fun and people should be grateful for it!
Where? When? Cos I've missed that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
...oooopsies 😬 I said popping the champers was a tad premature yesterday, didn't I?..🥂🍾🤭

EMMA LOUISE CONWAY, I hope you understand French .. Grow Le duck up!
twit. Big baby. Boo fuckin' hoo 🥲

Did I listen to your podcast? YES. Did I leave a review? NO. Am I a professional? NO.

Stop assuming it's 🐄🛍's on Tattle being "trolls", leaving bad reviews. IT'S YOUR OWN "LOYAL" FOLLOWERS LEAVING THEM! Why?, because your podcast is tit.

Not everyone likes you. Not everyone likes everything you do. Deal with it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I listen to a lot of podcasts from influencers, many have bad reviews because most of them are tosh but I have NEVER seen any of them throw their toys out the pram and cry troll.
Most wouldn’t dream of even acknowledging reviews as (like her dress size) surely numbers don’t matter?
It’s not healthy getting caught up on chart positions. If it’s a fun extra free thing she’s doing that she enjoyed why does it even matter?

• Haha
All I got from it was that she provides hours of free fun and people should be grateful for it!
Where? When? Cos I've missed that 🤣🤣🤣
This …. And she’s doing it all from the goodness of heart and not because it’s her job and she is monetising her family

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.