Brummy Mummy #134 One pair of size 18 knickers does not a size 18 make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these instamums are so arrogant and manipulative!

She posts that sob story knowing full well her faithful huns will flock to the reviews section to please their master. She also knows that other tragically pathetic instamums (troll hunter extraordinaire ‘Part time crappy mummy’ for example) will post it in ‘solidarity’. It’s all so contrived, pathetic and sickening. They all need to get in the bin.

Actual celebrities gets properly trolled. Their trolls might send threatening messages, maybe stalk them and make their lives a misery by constantly turning up in their DMs. Surely that’s trolling?

Emma has a few people who didn’t like her podcast and gave constructive reasons why.
She’s pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She's not! Believe me 🤣🤣🤣
Well, she was 3 years ago, but I'm just here for the entertainment now 🤣🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Ha ha, you’re right, I should’ve said a a psychologists nightmare!
A million different diagnoses. Where would you start?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yon inspired me for a threat title suggestion.

Phonebox podcast debuts, Babs googling how to remove 1 star reviews.
You are welcome 🤗

She has well and truly threw her toys out the pram hasn’t she. And I am here for it 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
These are the reviews from Apple podcast, not that many 1* reviews and they are surrounded by reviews blowing smoke up her a*se so don’t really see what all the weeping and wailing is about 😂
especially when she literally created the problem for herself with false claims that her guests would be "calling from their local phonebox" only to then share footage of them filming their podcast from their own living rooms! just the result of people sharing their opinions about lies and blatant false advertising - incredibly apt after last week's "I NEVER LIE" tirade! 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.