Brummy Mummy #133 Bab - Pig in the city!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m the same age as her and NKOTB were absolutely the early teen crush not back street boys! Her teen years will have started in 91 and really once you hit 18 who wants to be known as a teenager! Smtv etc was for watching hungover in bed.
Exactly, i'm the same age and it was a very unhealthy NKOTB obsession from about 11 until whenever they stopped being a thing, was 11 when I went to see them, then it was East 17. Embarrassingly yes I was a little bit into BSB (which was my dirty secret because i was full on goth/metal) but I was deffo 18+ because an ex got me tickets for my 20th birthday.

Reactions: 15
She's selling this podcast as her "teen years" but in reality she's going to be talking about when she was 17 - 20 isn't she 🙄
Emma, that's not teen years! That's early adulthood. She'll have turned 13 on 1990 and her teenage years were over by 1995. Yet she's harping on about things that were big way beyond those years!
She's a head.
Aswell as this being an absolute car crash of an idea, her dates are all out as usual. And as for her lies, well I guess we'll see 🤣 🙄
Considering she is the most emotionally stunted adult ever then in dog years those probably are her teen years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hearing how out of breath she is on that trailer is giving me real anxiety and making me want to breath in. I physically can't listen to her

• Haha
The way she just says the word podcast is enough for me to declare that I'm out!

At this point i reckon an only fans account would be more successful than this shitcast! 🤮

• Haha
I can't seem to read the 3 reviews that have been left? Has she spat the dummy out already?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She seems to thinks all 90s teens liked the same clothes, music and crushes as her. There is more to the 90s than Take That. It sounds so boring, I have no interest in about hearing Take That or floppy haired boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That's just a review of the trailer.
The actual podcast isn't even out yet so, as much as I can't stand this big yellow blob, people need to calm down 🤣🤣🤣
Some platforms don't allow you to review until you've listened.
Is there somewhere we can listen without it giving her listening figures?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Could someone not have proof read the launch spiel for her?

" And who took a Frosties cereal packet to made fake ID. "

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Is there somewhere we can listen without it giving her listening figures?
Is there a way for one person to listen and record it for everyone else to listen to? Maybe I’m just channeling the 90’s with recording songs from the radio 😂 I have no idea on podcasts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Step 🪜 Steve is the one working a proper job from home but he's making the lazy lumps lunch 🙄
That's if you can call getting a tin of soup out of the cupboard lunch 🙄

• Haha
The most minor thing but why in the same caption does she call it lunch and then dinner?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.