Brummy Mummy #133 Bab - Pig in the city!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t she the bake off lady…..as in cakes right up babs street cake , oh and plus size posts on instagram in floral dresses also a bag thing
And always moaning she is ill and if she isn’t her feckin dog is If your not miserable and depressed before you listen to her you are after

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe she should ask Whinge. And cringe ( the Sussexes)...two more self indulgent tossers !!!! Can't help thinking all the SAHMs I know all went back to work part time once their kids were @ 10 ,even my bone idle neighbour - who's the epitome of workshy went back last summer. Not Bab tho ,she really is clinging on to her *ahem,* career isn't she???

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why would I want to spend an hour listening to Jessontheolussize or Laura Adlington talking about the 90s? They’ll be nothing interesting or exciting amongst any of those conversations. Who gives a tit? If you’re hungry than 30 you don’t care and if your older than 40 you were there and don’t care what other people were doing
I’m 6 years younger than Babs and yet all of her memories pretty much mirror mine. Such as watching SMTV live and listening to the Backstreet Boys. Except i’m actually part of the generation those things were aimed at.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It's launch day and the engagement is piss poor. That tells you (yes, you!, Emma) all you need to know. It's going to be a HUGE flop.

Take the time to start looking for a REAL job, Emma. It's coming to time. Sorry bab.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m 6 years younger than Babs and yet all of her memories pretty much mirror mine. Such as watching SMTV live and listening to the Backstreet Boys. Except i’m actually part of the generation those things were aimed at.
I became a teen in right the middle of the 90s, I was at least 16 when those things were around, so she would have been early twenties. I was at primary school when Take That first started. She must have started listening to music really late, she has never mentioned NKOTB who would have big in her early teen years.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I became a teen in right the middle of the 90s, I was at least 16 when those things were around, so she would have been early twenties. I was at primary school when Take That first started. She must have started listening to music really late, she has never mentioned NKOTB who would have big in her early teen years.
I’m the same age as her and NKOTB were absolutely the early teen crush not back street boys! Her teen years will have started in 91 and really once you hit 18 who wants to be known as a teenager! Smtv etc was for watching hungover in bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And isn’t this just a rip off of the knee deep in the 90s insta?
I love that account. I'd completely forgotten how obsessed my friends and I were with our Body Shop soap collections and the sheer amount of Boots raspberry lipbalm I used 🤣. To me that's a nice little blast of nostalgia, and the one person I'm still in touch with from primary school and I will often send each other a post like "omg, do you remember having those bags" or something, but we dont then spend 3 hours chatting about being 90s teen. I became a teen the year Emma stopped being one 🤣
---
All I can say is she better start keeping really detailed accurate notes because her lies are going to be glaringly obvious now!
I thought this as soon as we saw what it was about. The stories will be repeated ad nauseum (cos God forbid she let the guest do the talking) and added to each time!!

I've got some time to kill today and I am listening to the scummy mummys podcast with Babs and Louise pentland. What a car crash..Louise actually comes across really well but Babs not so much. Have a listen lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's selling this podcast as her "teen years" but in reality she's going to be talking about when she was 17 - 20 isn't she 🙄
Emma, that's not teen years! That's early adulthood. She'll have turned 13 on 1990 and her teenage years were over by 1995. Yet she's harping on about things that were big way beyond those years!
She's a head.
Aswell as this being an absolute car crash of an idea, her dates are all out as usual. And as for her lies, well I guess we'll see 🤣 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She's selling this podcast as her "teen years" but in reality she's going to be talking about when she was 17 - 20 isn't she 🙄
Emma, that's not teen years! That's early adulthood. She'll have turned 13 on 1990 and her teenage years were over by 1995. Yet she's harping on about things that were big way beyond those years!
She's a head.
Aswell as this being an absolute car crash of an idea, her dates are all out as usual. And as for her lies, well I guess we'll see 🤣 🙄
I became a teen in 1995, some of the things she talking about is beyond my teen years. Sounds more like my little sisters early teens and she was born late 80s.

Reactions: 17
I've got some time to kill today and I am listening to the scummy mummys podcast with Babs and Louise pentland. What a car crash..Louise actually comes across really well but Babs not so much. Have a listen lol.
She admits that she tit herself at work.... That's the kind of content we are in for with the new podcast then 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.