Brummy Mummy #126 Trod on chip, hand on hip, how to have a dull time on a Disney trip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll be loving the intrigue!
Yes absolutely! Rubbing her fat little trotters together with glee at the speculations about why she’s not posting!
The fact that we all know exactly what she will talk about cos it’s the same crap every bloody day, that goes right over head big grellow head!

Reactions: 22
I don't think it's anything serious at all. I genuinely think she's at desperate measures to up her engagement. What a life. That photo yesterday was awful why feel the need to share that?! Surely the money isn't worth degrading yourself and poor kids that much?!

Reactions: 24
Maybe big E's school has been on at her for inappropriate social media posts 🤣 They'd have every right to at this point.

Reactions: 23
What a refreshing change to open my socials and not see her face first thing…..today is a good day ( I know it’s fruit day but this is even better 😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hope if there’s some serious reason she’s absent, then it’s because she’s taken on board that it’s wrong to instantly post about it. If that’s the case, then good for her honestly. Set those boundaries - better late than never.

Reactions: 17
I don't think it's anything serious at all. I genuinely think she's at desperate measures to up her engagement. What a life. That photo yesterday was awful why feel the need to share that?! Surely the money isn't worth degrading yourself and poor kids that much?!
I totally agree, this will be a desperate attempt to get more attention. She will be delighted we are talking about her absence and even more delighted when the brainwashed babettes message her asking if she is ok. So sad that she is so hungry for constant attention that she plays games like this.

Reactions: 18
Maybe a meltdown about tomorrow’s Waterstones appearance! She’s been very unenthusiastic the few times she has mentioned it.
I am hoping for this! I wish I could go but I'm working late. How will she manage not being in her pjs by 5pm though?

Reactions: 14
Apparently tomorrow’s tit feast is sold out. Knowing there were at least 10 tix 🐮 💼 could buy yesterday is she bricking it because she thinks we are going to turn up??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I saw a post on instagram yesterday saying that Farmfoods has cream eggs, including new white chocolate ones my guess is shes off to find them ,is there a Farmfoods in Brum?

• Haha
Apparently tomorrow’s tit feast is sold out. Knowing there were at least 10 tix 🐮 💼 could buy yesterday is she bricking it because she thinks we are going to turn up??
They are still available on her insta link? I could just order 10
Can you tell I’m putting jobs off that I don’t want to do 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Could it be the funeral? I know there’s a huge backlog near us and they’re taking over a month to be conducted

Reactions: 14
Maybe big E's school has been on at her for inappropriate social media posts 🤣 They'd have every right to at this point.
Without outing myself, I know a teacher at big E's school. They are aware of Emma's "career" choice, I think they said she'd introduced herself to staff. Can.you.imagine.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Without outing myself, I know a teacher at big E's school. They are aware of Emma's "career" choice, I think they said she'd introduced herself to staff. Can.you.imagine.
My DC attend this school and ( fortunately! ) they’ve still not had the fright of seeing Babs there, YET.
But yes her “career” is well known & commented on regularly.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Hi Staff,

I am the person that birthed this child, I am a published author and also a size 18. I have over 150 thousand on Insta alone! As an ex teacher if you need any help, just shout. Oh and like, comment and subscribe!!

What a bleeping embarrassment of a mother.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Hi Staff,

I am the person that birthed this child, I am a published author and also a size 18. I have over 150 thousand on Insta alone! As an ex teacher if you need any help, just shout. Oh and like, comment and subscribe!!

What a bleeping embarrassment of a mother.
But with more full stops. And a ridiculously long hashtag at the end.

• Haha
I think she’d have signed off yesterday saying she was having today off, if it was something planned like a funeral.

If I had to guess I’d say she’s in a huff over something, possibly even comments about her legs. It’s out of character for her not to announce her absence even for serious things like Stes family dying, so it’ll be something that’s personally affecting herself, unless she’s decided to change her ways.

Reactions: 25
All quiet on the brummie front 🤔🤔 is she going to feign an illness or something to get out of tomorrows talk?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.